What's new

A Hole in the Ground (ToC PvP Arena)

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Hole in the Ground (ToC PvP Arena)

"Ahaha! You actually did it! What a craven little boy you are! But I guess at least you're finally starting to understand the position you're in~" Anthea's grin spread from ear to ear as she surveyed Iordain. At that very moment the feminine boy was a piece of fine artwork. The tears beginning to roll down his flushed cheeks. Those feminine little cock-sucking lips of his opening up coyly to deliver the most half-hearted bark the witch had ever heard. The feeling of his hips involuntarily shifting under her foot. Anthea had never felt so wonderful before! Her heart seemed to be trying to burst from excitement, and butterflies were flitting about her stomach.

She raised her hand in a non-attempt to cover her mouth, and her other hand moved between her unimpressive breasts as if to calm her raging heart. She could barely contain herself. She wanted to hurt him so much more! To make him squeal and suffer until he was begging at her feet. But how? She could just step down on his balls right there and then, until she felt one give way under the relentless force of her modest weight. That would surely coax more tears from the sensitive boy. It'd surely be the quickest way to sate her desire. That seemed so lacking in artfulness though. Why even offer the game if she was just going to brutalize him like that dumb cow-titted vampire anyway? No, it would be sweeter if he humiliated himself. Better if she could torment him to a point where he'd prostrate himself before her and beg for her mercy with nary a word needed from her. It only made sense that it would be the goal and challenge she set for herself in her game.

"A foot is more than enough for a perverted dog like you, right?" Anthea began to pay more attention to her footwork. She would go softly at first, both in her torture of him and his treatment in general. Let him gradually grow comfortable and she'd tease him further into obedience, one small jump at a time, with her wrath constantly hanging over his head for his failures. Her efforts on his dick weren't graceful or novel by any stretch, but they were mercifully consistent. She offered Iordain's virgin rod enough pressure and enough attention at a predictable enough pace to steadily bring him through the various plateaus of pleasure on his way to an eventual orgasm. And all the while, she tormented him for every inadvertent physical reaction to it. "You ought to share some of the pride in that tiny little brain of yours with your littler brain! At this rate you're going to cum all over my sock."

"Answer me truthfully," she commanded, holding up her fingers again to ensure that Iordain knew that avoiding the questions that accompanied the efforts of her foot wasn't an option. "Once you get past all the terror, does it feel nice? Would you actually cum just from this if I kept it up enough? Doesn't that make you feel like such a disgusting pervert? The thought that you might cum from being stepped on by a cute girl who's done nothing but insult, hurt, and threaten you seems like it'd be enough to make your little guy go soft, but instead it's completely the opposite!" Anthea's genuinely inquisitive nature shined through for a moment, and even though her questions were pointedly insulting she was asking out of a desire to learn rather than an attempt to lead him into more insults.

She would continue the same, regardless of how he answered, by lavishing more pleasant attention on his cock while ranting aloud. "I don't understand boys at all. It's like none of you have any sense of self preservation! The slightest chance of getting to do anything with your dicks and you're ready to go, even if you've got a gun to your faces. I can't even imagine being that weak. Let alone understand what kind of hardcore masochism it takes to be aroused at being raped." But any hope that might spring that she'd gone soft due to her curiosity and forgotten about their game or her desire to torture the feminine male would wither and die before it could fully bloom. While her efforts were initially geared toward bringing Iordain's virgin body to a relatively quick release and she would continue them nearly to the precipice of that goal, as soon as he came close to it and started to show the telltale signs she would simply stop and pull her foot away from him with a knowing grin.

"Uh-uh! You don't get to cum! Not until I permit it! In fact, if you do cum early I'll count it as a strike against you. You'd better warn me whenever you get close and hold it as hard as you can until you earn good boy privileges, if only for your own sake!" She giggled as she taunted Iordain with her three fingers held high in the air again while stepping backward away from the supine boy. "Don't think that you get to rest though! You've done more than enough lazing around while I did all the work! Come over here and lick my feet like a good dog while I wait for that sensitive little clit of yours to calm down, and then we'll get started on part two." Anthea would point down at her precum-stained sock with the same three fingers up, her other hand on her hip as she waited for Iordain to follow her latest order. She was curious to see if Iordain would still be cowed after her earlier questioning of his pride and bravery. Whatever his reaction though, she was sure that at least she'd have fun.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Iordain couldn't help it. He couldn't help what his body was doing anymore, not the way tears were starting to run down his cheeks and certainly not the way he squirmed beneath her teasing foot, the way his hips bucked slightly to win himself more stimulation from his rapist. Her taunting only increased the shame he felt, but it didn't affect the pleasure he was feeling. Had he known her heart, known the true depth of her sadistic desires for him, he would have trembled in despair... The look on her face was hard to read even as she contemplated crushing his balls under her heel, the look of joy and wonder quite incongruous and unbelievable given the context... He couldn't have known how truly lucky he was for the moment.

And for the moment he was quite lucky, because the witch was starting to put effort into pleasing him with her foot. Her soft silken sock glided easily over his stiff little cock, and though it took her some trial and error she eventually found just the right amount of pressure to put on him, trapping him between her foot and his belly and stroking him steadily. All the while he let out quiet whimpers and moans, squirming under her watchful eye... It was true, if she kept this up he was definitely going to cum. The whole situation was humiliating, but at the same time it felt so very nice for him. He listened as she demanded answers from him, made it clear that this was part of the game... and he gulped, his face flushing as he prepared to give them to her. "It... it does feel nice. Nicer than your hand! Your sock is so soft and it feels so good pressed against my whole dick. And... aaahn... I'll definitely cum." He squirmed a little bit more, his blush getting brighter when she asked if he thought that made him a pervert. "I can't help what makes me feel good... It's not my fault! I'm not a pervert, I just... I like feeling good!" he insisted; there was nothing wrong with him, and nothing she could say would convince him otherwise!

At least, for the moment. And even with all her taunting and accusations of masochism the witch's footwork was really having an effect. He moaned out more and more lewdly, the underside of her sock soon glistening slightly with his precum. He squeezed his eyes shut, pleasure written all over his face as he tried to envision himself in more pleasant circumstances, with a kinder partner more to his liking. "Oooh... oooooh... ahhhn~" he moaned, his voice reaching an even higher pitch than normal, his legs quivering. His cock began to throb between the witch's foot and his belly, leaking precum copiously, swiftly approaching the first orgasm ever given him by another person...

And then she simply stopped. He let out a whimper of frustration as his cock twitched against his stomach, opening his eyes to look up at his tormentor... What she said brought tears to his eyes again. Not only was she going to deny him, she was going to make him complicit in his own denial, her display of fingers making clear that his orgasm would be one of the strikes against him. It wasn't fair... it just wasn't fair! She demanded that he get up and lick her feet, lifting the one she had used to pleasure him, her, and he slowly got to his knees, sniffling a little bit and looking at her with an almost pleading look on his face even though he was starting to understand that nothing could possibly get through to her. Perhaps there was no one in there to get through to.

Wordlessly, obediently, Iordain got on all fours and crawled the last few feet to the witch, leaning in closer... closer... and sticking his tongue out, pressing it against the underside of her sock. The scent hit his nose, the musky smell natural to a foot that's been stuck in a boot all day... He flinched from it at that smell and the taste, letting out a quiet gagging sound, though he knew that he had to do this. He pressed his tongue the sole of her foot again, running up almost to her toes, gagging again at the taste of the sock, her stale sweat and his own arousal. His throbbing cock slowly calmed as he licked her foot, his arousal fading as he worked his way across her sole and then upwards, running his tongue over her toes as he looked up at her, tears of frustration and discomfort slowly dribbling down his cheeks. The smell and taste he could get used to, at least enough to tolerate it... Not enough to maintain his erection, though. He pulled back a little bit, looking up expectantly, assuming he was done... though there was also the possibility that she would simply present her other foot, or demand that he be a little bit more detail oriented in his service.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A little shiver of pleasure ran up Anthea's spine as the feminine boy went to work. She didn't really care for the physical sensation of having her feet licked through her socks. As far as she was concerned anybody who'd willingly do something like that and actually get excited by it was a disgusting masochist pervert, and she'd never lower herself to consorting with someone like that for any reason other than to make them suffer. Instead, her pleasure came from the fact that her most recent toy was doing what she commanded but clearly hated it. The tears on his cheeks and the little gagging noises he let out made the experience heaven for the short witch.

For a few fleeting moments she considered ordering him upward to ease her worsening arousal -- after rinsing his mouth out with one of her chemical concoctions, of course. Even though he would doubtlessly be unskilled, she was becoming more excited by the minute. Anthea was sure that she could inspire enough persistence from his tongue to get off, even if it still might take a while. But the thought was short-lived. Iordain was too pathetic to deserve the right of even seeing her feminine sex, let alone being allowed to touch it with his filthy mouth. She had other plans for how he would serve her sadistic lusts.

"Aw, who's a good little boy? You are! Yes, you are!" She 'praised' him in demeaning baby talk as if he was a puppy who had just learned not to urinate on the sitting room floorboards, all while wearing her signature cruel grin. "Good little boys deserve treats! And I've got just the one for you!" She stepped away from him for a moment, kneeling down to retrieve a new item from her backpack. When she stood back up a few seconds later she had a wide-mouthed jar, full of translucent blue ooze. She held it up theatrically in her right hand for Iordain to view for a few moments, smile beaming at him practically from ear to ear as she allowed him to construct any number of horror scenarios in his head as to what she had in store for him.

And then, without warning she grabbed his hair with her left hand and wound it around once before yanking him into a sitting position. "Be a good boy and sit up for me," she unhelpfully commanded after the pain of his sudden repositioning had been inflicted. But once he was where she wanted him, Anthea soon let go and dropped into a sitting position of her own behind him. She would proceed by maneuvering him into leaning back slightly so that she could get her chin on his shoulder, leaving him in a position where there was little to no room between his back and her mostly exposed front, and then wrapped her arms around his midsection with the jar still in her right hand.

"So you're not a completely hopeless pervert after all, huh? Good for you!" She condescendingly remarked as her left hand moved to Iordain's soft shaft and began to stroke it in order to return it to rigidity. "Still mostly one though, so don't be too proud!" Her addition would come when her efforts bore fruit and the feminine boy was erect again. As soon as his cock was ready for the latest round of teasing, she would quickly cease her efforts and instead unscrew the lid of the jar she was holding and toss the former aside. She reoriented it so that the opening of the container was hovering just a few inches away from Iordain's dick but didn't do anything with it immediately.

"So, any guesses yet as to what this is...? Oh, what am I saying? An idiotic meathead like you would never know! It's a slime that I've managed to stuff into a jar," she quickly answered her own question. "Do you know what slimes are? Whoops, I've slipped up again and thought that you might know anything at all! Don't worry, I'll dumb it all down for you. They're basically magical puddles of sentient ooze! And they eat perverts like you by pleasuring you!"

At that, she finally began to sink the jar of slime onto Iordain's little cock. She moved slowly, a centimeter at a time toward the base. Anthea knew from experience that the initial penetration of the slime would be the most sensation the virginal boy had experienced yet. The texture, firmness, and warmth were probably the closest a person could get to emulating of humanoid sex without having a proper partner. And knowing that the trap would probably be overwhelmed by pleasure made it all the more fun to accompany that experience with her words.

"You see, when you share intimate pleasure with another sentient being, your soul becomes entwined with theirs. Soul eaters, like this slime, can take advantage of that entanglement to nibble away at your soul. Or they can just eat it all, if they like, leaving your body an empty husk," she grinned beside his ear as she took the jar into both hands and began to slowly pump it up and down his shaft. "But don't get your hopes up! You won't be escaping me by fucking yourself to death! This one is dormant -- she's basically in a coma! I had to destroy a lot of them to figure out how to do it, but I'm sure you're happy with the result. You get to feel all this pleasure with the equivalent of a coma patient!"

At that she finally went quiet again, as she needed to focus to make sure Iordain had no chance to cum. She doubted it would take long when assaulted by such intense stimulation before the virgin boy was on the precipice again. By then, Anthea was pretty confident that she'd learned the signs that he was getting ready to cum. Once she saw them again, she would quickly pull the jar away, leaving it just a torturous few inches out of reach of his thrusting hips for a few moments before setting it aside and beginning to toy with his nipples. She didn't really care for the time being whether he had been a good boy and announced his impending orgasm or not, though she'd note it for later.

A few minutes later, when he'd calmed down a bit, she would take the jar into both hands as if nothing had happened and go back to work, pumping it along his cock at the same slow speed she'd used before. "I bet you hate this almost as much as you love it~ You've found something that feels so wonderful but you know I have no intention of letting you cum. I'm not even going to pretend that I will, either. I haven't gotten nearly enough fun out of you yet to even consider it! I won't be content until you beg me, with tears streaming out of those pretty eyes of yours. I want you to prostrate yourself on your belly and sully yourself. Most of all, I want you to humiliate yourself and suffer for daring to speak to me so disrespectfully...."

Once again, when her efforts on Iordain's shaft brought him close to orgasm, Anthea would pull the jar away and set it aside. This time, rather than play with his nipples, her left hand began to trace little circles on his stomach while her right hand took his balls into hand again. She playfully weighed them and gave them a few gentle squeezes before speaking up. "Oh my! They're so full they feel ready to burst! You could probably knock up a hole in the ground with as many little swimmers as you've accumulated! I'd better convince them to disperse a bit!" Her words were the only warning the feminine warrior received before let go of his balls to give them a hard slap. It was the kind that left a man feeling like his testicles had retreated into his stomach.

But after taking some time to giggle at his discomfort, Anthea went right back to pleasuring the boy with the jar of slime as if nothing had happened. The third time, she said nothing. Her actions and motions were almost clinical, stroking the warrior faster than she had the last few times in order to bring him past the pain and back into pleasure. Yet, just like all the times before it, he wouldn't be allowed to cum. He was brought to the precipice one more time before she not only removed the jar of slime from his reach, but got up and returned to her backpack to fish a new torture implement out.

Her latest Iordain-breaking tool was a pyramid-shaped vile full of pink liquid. The witch uncorked it and returned to Iordain's side in short order. She didn't bother ordering him to drink it. Instead, she pinched his nose with one hand and pushed the bottle to his lips with the other, forcing him to swallow the liquid if only by reflex to avoid drowning. The effects would immediately make the virgin boy's predicament much worse. Blood began to flow to his crotch with such intensity that it managed to give him another half an inch of length, causing him to become so sensitive that the witch might make him cum just from breathing on him, and his testicles kicked up production so quickly that it felt like he'd been edged for months instead of the better part of an hour.

Once the potion was spent and it had begun to work its magic on the fighter, Anthea stood up straight and grinned at him, bringing her three fingers up in warning again. "It's time for the wildcard round! I'll let you decide how to humiliate yourself for my amusement this time. You might try punching yourself in the dick and-slash-or crying, for example! Or maybe begging me to let you cum! Or apologizing for being such a fucking arrogant meathead that you actually thought you could talk back to a cute, genius witch. I really recommend that one! The specifics are up to you. Do a good job and I might finally let you get off. Do a bad one and... hm, maybe I'll conjure up a tiny chastity cage for that pixie penis of yours and make you walk all the way back to the feast hall naked without a weapon? That sounds like it'd be fun to watch! Really, I guess I don't care if you do poorly or not~"

"Oh, but if you even so much as think about reaching for that overgrown clit of yours to get off, I'll cut it from you and make eat it. Then I'll chase it with about five more of those potions I just fed you and you'll have no way of relieving your arousal! So, I'd really recommend having some self control." Anthea giggled again, before adding: "Feel free to start whenever you're ready!"

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Iordain let out a quiet little whimper as his tormentor praised him like a mere dog, promising him a "treat." He gazed at her through tears while she rooted through her backpack for it, and found himself quite skeptical of his prospects. It turned out to be a jar full of... some sort of bluish goop. What was it? His heart raced as he thought of the possibilities. She had used some kind of acid earlier to destroy his clothing... was this also an acid? His eyes went wide; it was acid, wasn't it? She was going to dip his dick in acid and burn it off! He squirmed on his hands and knees nervously, his breathing quickening as she approached again. She grabbed him by his long silver hair and before he could react to it pulled on it hard, forcing him up onto his knees and then flat on his butt.

He let out a yelp of surprise and pain, feeling the witch sidle up behind him and pull on him a little bit, resting her chin on his shoulder. He could feel her tiny breasts pressed up softly against his back, firm and pert and nice... but he couldn't focus on that. There was that jar in her hand, the strange blue goop inside menacing and terrible in his eyes. She reached down with her left hand, gently stroking his soft cock... though she would be able to feel him trembling against her, his breathing more rapid and ragged than before, and it took a fair bit more effort than it had previously to get him stiff again despite how much he had been stimulated recently. She held the jar there, ever so close to him, teasing him with all the possibilities...

She asked him if he knew what the contents of the jar were, but before he could even try to answer the witch was insulting him, answering her own question. A slime... Somehow forced, unmoving, into a jar. "H-how cruel" he whimpered, though his fear was slowly ebbing. At the very least he probably wasn't going to be castrated, not yet. The fact that she had done such a thing to a slime, though... how had she managed it? It didn't seem that it was active in any way either. He didn't get much time to think about it at all before she started to pull the jar towards her, his dick slowly sinking into the warm slime. "O-ohhhhhh..." he moaned, squirming a little bit in her grasp as she enveloped him in her living sex toy. It was the first time he had ever really penetrated anything or anyone, and it felt so very good. The warmth of it, the ease with which it spread for him while at the same time pressing down on him firmly, molding itself to his shaft...

Mercifully Anthea was slow about it, giving Iordain time to adjust to the novel feeling while also savoring it. And savor it he did... He couldn't help but lean back against the witch, gasping and moaning, his hips bucking slightly all on their own. For a moment he could tune out the things she was saying, partly because he already knew what a soul eater was and partly because he just didn't care what she had to say. He squeezed his eyes shut and groaned in pleasure when the slime fully encased his cock... Part of him knew that this wasn't going to be all that great, that she wasn't actually going to let him cum, but for now at least he could enjoy it. And to be sure it was quite enjoyable when the witch began to slowly pump it up and down the length of his little prick. "Ahh... ahhhn~" he moaned quietly, his already high voice hitting a slightly higher pitch seemingly each time the slime engulfed him. All too soon his dick was throbbing, a knot of pleasure tightening in his belly, and he tensed himself to try and hold it in as long as he could, to beat back his orgasm. For a moment he considered saying nothing, trying to get her to make him cum, but then he remembered her threats, the three strikes he would get... "I'll cum" he whispered, "if you don't stop I'll cum..."

And just like that the witch pulled the jar of slime away, and the feminine swordsman let out a couple of frustrated grunts despite having known it was coming, bucking his hips involuntarily... just an inch and a couple of pumps from satisfaction. She kept the jar there oh so close, teasing him with the possibility of release for a minute or more, though with a little whine his hips settled down before then. He tried to control his breathing, calming himself down as she set the jar aside... and then started to rub his nipples. It was a surprisingly pleasant feeling, and the sensitive little nubs quickly stiffened against her fingers and palms. He couldn't help but exhale heavily, focusing on this novel feeling instead of the fire that was slowly subsiding in his loins. It took a few minutes for his dick to stop throbbing, for the urgency of his need to recede, and for a moment he thought he could get used to having his chest stimulated like this... Even having his nipples pinched and tweaked sent little shivers of sensation running through his slender body.

Finally the witch picked up the jar again and brought it to Iordain's prick, slowly pushing it down over his shaft and pulling it back again, bringing him slow and steady stimulation. "Ohh... ohhhhhh... ohhhhhh Gods..." he whimpered, the feelings overwhelming for a moment, forcing him to tense up and brace himself for each stroke. And all the while she resumed taunting him, reminding him again that she wasn't going to let him orgasm, that all she wanted was for him to suffer both physically and mentally... A bleak thought to go with the pleasure she was giving him, though it couldn't dull the physical sensations. Again and again his cock was forced into that warm, firm slime all the way to the hilt, sending a jolt of pleasure running up and down his spine. There was just no way he was going to be able to hold out for long, not like this... "G-gonna cum" he whimpered dutifully as he felt the tell-tale signs, "please let me..." For a few seconds she kept up her attentions to him, gave him just that little sliver of hope... and then pulled it away, leaving him to buck his hips feebly at it, a mere half-inch from burying his tip inside of the slime again.

"Guuuh, please!" he groaned, tears beading in the corners of his eyes again. This wasn't fair. Even if it felt good it was ceasing to be even a little bit of fun for the feminine boy, the dread of being frustrated and denied and hurt weighing ever more heavily on him. She set the jar aside again, gently running her fingertips over his flat tummy, her nails teasing him... and her other hand snaked under his throbbing, twitching cock to cup his balls. She lifted them softly as if weighing them, squeezing them gently between her fingers. He groaned and squirmed, his dick bobbing excitedly, begging for some stimulation, just a little bit would be enough... She teased him a little bit then about how heavy they were, how much cum he had pent up, and it was true enough. It had been a while since he'd relieved himself, and... wait, what was that about dispersing them?

With a quick motion the witch let go of the feminine swordsman's balls and slapped them hard with her open palm before he could really react to her cryptic warning. Pain jolted through him, a loud scream of agony escaping him as he doubled over... for a moment it felt like he would vomit all over himself, like his genitals were going to shrivel up inside of him. He started to cry again, the sick feeling in his guts bringing tears to his cheeks as she almost immediately picked up the jar, bringing the slime down around Iordain's dick and started to pump it quickly. Soon enough the pleasure started to overwhelm the pain, the witch's insistent motions soon allowing him to straighten up and relax somewhat, though his eyes were red and puffy with tears. This time she wasn't playing around and taking things slow, just steadily and engulfing him in the slime again and again, forcing him to moan out lewdly... but he knew what was coming. It didn't take long at all before he was on edge, not even bothering to hold himself back. "Gonna cum" he whimpered again, and again she pulled the slime away from his throbbing prick, this time getting up and walking away from him entirely.

The feminine swordsman panted in frustration as he watched his tormentor dig through her backpack, fetching something from it... No doubt something else that would cause him pain and suffering. When she brought out the oddly shaped glass full of pink liquid his heart sank. Immediately his mind jumped to acid, some sort of horrible chemical that was going to melt his flesh while he shrieked in agony, all for this witch's sick pleasure! As she walked towards him again his mind raced, imaging all the horrible scenarios he could go through. "Mercy, please" he whimpered before she pinched his nose shut, forcing the bottle into mouth and tilting it back. He couldn't help but gulp it down, and though it wasn't quite as bad as he had feared he regretted it instantly.

It felt like his crotch was on fire. Absolutely on fire! His cock, still thrumming with arousal from his earlier denial, became impossibly, painfully stiff. It even seemed longer than normal when he gazed down at it in shock, maybe a bit thicker... but all he knew was that even the cool air against it felt nigh unbearable, and he was fairly certain that if she touched him even a little bit right now he would absolutely explode in an instant. He could only kneel and whimper in arousal, watching her hold up three fingers once more and demand that he humiliate himself for her so that she would let him cum, but... if he did a bad job of humiliating himself, well... That didn't bear thinking about.

The feminine boy looked up at his tormentor with tears still running down his face, his eyes swollen and red, an abject wreck. It took him a few moments before he sniffled and finally stretched himself out, his arms outstretched to either side of Anthea as he laid his face in the dirt just before her feet, only his lower body raised off the ground just enough to keep his pulsing cock off it and prevent any accidents. Gods he was so horny he couldn't stand it, so sensitive just about anything could set him off! "I'm sorry" he said after he had assumed the proper posture, "I'm sorry I was rude to you... I know I insulted you but... you're really beautiful! You're so... so pretty and so much stronger than me and so much smarter!" He pulled himself up a little bit, leaning to kiss the top of her right foot, continuing "I... I'm such a... a hopeless pervert... You have me so worked up I can't stand it anymore!" He leaned over, kissing the top of her left foot, whimpering out "so please, I'm begging you, make me cum! Please...! Have mercy on a poor hopeless pervert like me and let me touch your chest while you make me cum!" His cheeks burned with shame but he didn't care anymore, he just needed to get off so very badly, and the more shame he felt the more pleased she seemed to be with him... He just started to plant kisses on her feet again and again in supplication, hoping that it would be enough.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, witchcraft. Anthea couldn't have imagined even in her wildest dreams that her efforts would be so successful. His face was absolutely covered in tears and mucus! And then he actually prostrated himself before her! It was fantastic! And then there was all his stupid babbling, apologizing to her and saying anything he thought she wanted to hear while he kissed her feet repeatedly.... She couldn't help but laugh aloud at his misfortune. No longer could she content herself with giggles. She held her stomach as she laughed and laughed and laughed, joyous mirth erupting from deep in her belly. She laughed at his suffering until tears rolled down her cheeks, and continued even then.

And when the hilarity of the situation finally passed, she looked down at him as she wiped the tears of laughter from her face. Anthea regarded him silently for a few moments, her terrible grin wider than ever. Oh, what an amusing toy she'd found. It'd be a shame when she broke him, but that just made it all the more imperative that she savored him while she could, starting with giving him his score.

"Hm... five out of ten! You forgot the part about how great witchcraft is." She nudged him away with her foot, quickly growing tired of his sycophantic efforts. "Luckily for you I only ever really expected mediocrity out of you, so average is good enough! I guess you've earned the grand prize! Let's get you all set up, shall we? Lay on your back for me~"

Not even able to imagine Iordain disobeying now, Anthea would allow him to assume the position on his own while she stepped away and gathered up a long strip of her damaged clothing. Returning to his side once he'd done as she ordered, she'd settle beside him and wrap the cloth around his head to serve as a blindfold, tying it against the side of his head rather than in the back. After blinding the feminine boy so he couldn't see what she was doing next, she'd briefly lay her hand palm down on the center of his chest firmly enough to feel his heartbeat. "Is that fear I'm feeling, or excitement?"

After she taunted him, Iordain would feel the witch's hand leave his body. Likewise, he would be able to hear the grass crunch under her feet as she walked away from his side for a few moments. "You're even more vulnerable than you were a few minutes ago, after all!" The location of her voice moved as she did, coming slightly closer to Iordain but not yet near him. "Why, I could be picking up your sword right now to cut your useless little balls off!" The witch moved again, this time to his side. "Or I could've just gone for one of the birth control potions in my backpack. You have no way of knowing~"

Several long seconds passed, with no more movement or words from Anthea, before she stepped over the boy, one foot on either side of his waist. Iordain would be able to feel it as she sunk down onto her knees over top of him. And while that might not be enough to excite him, or maybe even to assuage whatever new fears he was harboring, her next words would probably do a better job of putting his concerns to rest. "But how lucky you are that I'm a kind, forgiving witch~"

She would sink further then, and he would be able to feel himself sinking into her warm, wet depths. He'd feel the bare flesh of her butt grazing his legs as he bottomed out. Finally, he felt her hands grab his ankles as she attempted to balance herself atop him. Before she began to move in earnest, however, she would speak again. "I'm going to let you cum this time, but you'd better hold back for as long as you physically can. And warn me when you can't anymore! If you don't warn me, I'm going to rape you with the sharp end of your sword after I clean your worthless seed out! And no touching me with those grubby hands of yours! Squeeze your own tits if you've absolutely got to get your hands on someone's chest. Have you got all that?"

Once he answered in the affirmative, the petite witch began to move. Her pace was... incredibly awkward, and seemingly virginal in its own right. She was also uncharacteristically almost completely silent outside of heavier breathing. But it was unlikely that the heavily edged Iordain would need much more than that to enjoy the sensations and find his long-awaited orgasm. And even if he did, it wouldn't take more than a few minutes for her to adjust to something better resembling a steady pace. And, perhaps surprisingly for the warrior, that was all she did. She had seemingly mounted him and was now silently riding him at a steady pace sure to eventually bring him release, whether his willpower gave out sooner or later.

At least, that was the illusion until he did actually announce that he was going to cum, or until it became obvious to Anthea that he was passing the point of no return. It might not have even surprised the boy at that point that the witch had much more cruelty in store for him as she ripped off his improvised blindfold. With his sight clear once more, he would be treated to a view of Anthea atop him with the jar of slime between her thighs, his cock in the living masturbation toy as she brought body up and down to stroke him with it to fool him into thinking he was inside her. And her face was contorted with barely suppressed laughter which she quickly let out now that she'd revealed the truth.

"Hahaha! Like I'd ever let a loser like you penetrate me! That little dick of yours is barely useful as a toothpick! Honestly, it's more than you deserve that I even deigned to touch it with my feet! But go ahead and cum! Do your best to knock up this comatose slime, you worthless pervert!" She laughed all the while as she continued to pump Iordain's cock, bringing him to his peak and finishing him off. But his torment was far from over. Rather than letting him ride out his intense orgasm, the product of over an hour's worth of edging and questionable chemical concoctions, she would ruin it for him. Even as she cackled at Iordain's continued suffering, and the feminine warrior's cock let out its first spurt of cum into the slime entombing it, Anthea stopped her motions and moved her hand to the top of the bottle in order to quickly channel demonic lightning right through the spiritually conductive slime. She directly shocked the boy's dick and utterly sapped any pleasure from his orgasm even as it spasmed and continued to fill the slime with his seed, and she continued to do it until the last rope had left him.

But without even giving him a second to recover from his ruined orgasm, Anthea pulled off of him along with her jar and crawled further up his body in order to once more pinch his nose closed and force the homemade sex toy to his lips. She forced him to drink as much of his own cum, along with some intermingled slime, as she could, with the rest spilling across his face. Lost in her own sadistic haze, once the witch had drained every drop she could get out of the bottle into or onto Iordain, she set it aside and rolled it away without another thought for it, then scrambled onto her feet and took a few steps back so that she could get a better view of her masterpiece. The only positive for Iordain was that he could see her feminine sex underneath her skirt now, as she'd actually removed her panties to better fool him into thinking she was actually riding him.

But she wasn't thinking about that at all. She brought her hands up to her face as if she was in awe of a majestic sunset, because he was beautiful. His silver hair splayed out in every direction. His face covered with tears, snot, his own cum, and slime. His chest heaving from his own ruined orgasm and all the abuses he had been made to suffer that day. His stomach with little dribbles of semen that had fallen from the bottle as she rushed to force it to his mouth. His cock, covered in slime and his own seed and without any satisfaction despite all the edging she had put it through. Anthea wished she could freeze him, just like he was, so that she could return to this moment in his suffering and bask in it anytime she liked. She would've liked to have shown him to others, to tell them to look at this example of the punishment of interfering with her. Perhaps she still might do something like that. But for the time being, she wore an evil grin and cruel, empty eyes as she settled on committing the scene to memory in as much detail as she could.

But those desires would soon be shelved in favor of another. The witch was horny herself after so many hours of tormenting the feminine boy, and more sadism wasn't going to be enough to satisfy her own carnal desires. It took a little while for her sadism to dissipate enough to find her voice again, but eventually it would and she did. "That was a fun first act! Don't you agree? But I've still got so many hours left with you! I think it's time for you to finally bring me some real pleasure~" She lifted her skirt, exposing her hairless sex in its excited entirety. "So get on your knees and get to work," she ordered impatiently, with no intent to give Iordain any reasonable amount of time to recover from what he'd been through.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The sound of the cruel witch's laughter was anything but reassuring as Iordain begged her for mercy, humiliated himself before her... He couldn't bear to look up at her and catch sight of that wicked face marred by tears of joy and laughter at his misfortune. Finally her laughing subsided and she pushed his face away from her feet, prompting him to look up for only a moment before turning his gaze to the ground again. That smile... that vicious, venomous smile of hers... It gave him chills. She told him that his begging had been merely average, and yet... that was enough for her. He quickly scrambled onto his back when she told him to, laying stiffly on the ground. He was so nervous... she said she was going to let him get off, but she could easily have been lying. In fact she was probably lying! But still there was a slight bit of hope he could cling to.

His tormentor didn't leave him laying there long before she approached him, wrapping a thin strip of her destroyed clothing around his head across his eyes, tying it off and preventing him from seeing. That was... even more worrying. He began to breathe raggedly, her hand on his chest picking up the quickened heartbeat that indicated mostly fear, in this case. He wouldn't say so, of course... he felt that anything he said would be thrown in his face, now or later. She walked away after a few moments, taunting him again, putting the idea that she might have gone for his sword into his head, that she might well simply castrate him here on the grass! Of course, she also mentioned that she might have picked a birth control potion out of her backpack... though he hadn't heard her fish around for anything like that. He whimpered quietly, squirming slightly on the ground in nervous anticipation. Soon... soon he was going to feel the bite of steel against his little cock, so painfully stiff thanks to the potion the witch had forced on him.

She left him guessing and anticipating for several more long moments before finally she stepped over him, straddling his waist as she slowly sank down to her knees. Was she... was she really going to...? She told him that he was lucky, and a few moments later he felt her lower herself down further, his cock slipping into her easily. "O-oh wow..." the feminine warrior moaned out, having to tense his lower body to keep from cumming right there. "I didn't think you'd... actually... ooooh..." It felt really good, and before long he was completely engulfed, her little rump resting on his thighs as she held onto his ankles for balance. For all the torment and humiliation he had been put through this was beyond his expectations. A real, flesh and blood, cute woman was taking his virginity! He was balls deep in a woman's pussy, and he was probably even going to get to cum inside!

As she sat on his dick the witch gave him a list of demands, and quickly Iordain replied "yes miss, I'll warn you, I'll hold back!" with some enthusiasm. He tensed himself as much as he possibly could as she began to move, gasping and moaning despite the awkwardness of her motions. Was it possible that he was taking her virginity just as she was taking his? Up and down she rose, her warm, wet depths clinging to his little cock, making him squirm beneath her in pleasure. Try as he might there was no way he could hold out for long, and it took all of his willpower not to blow his load in the first couple of minutes. By the time she had finally found her rhythm his dick was throbbing and twitching inside of her, and he whimpered out "Aaaaaaahn~ I can't hold it anymore... I'm gonna cum!"

And then the witch ripped off his blindfold, revealing the truth. There she was, on top of him, but with the jar of slime gripped between her thighs, pumping along his cock. The feminine swordsman let out a whine at the sight, at her deception, and she laughed cruelly once again, continuing to stroke his dick with this poor comatose slime. Again she insulted him quite heavily, the size of his dick, how much of a worthless pervert he was... but at the very least he was still going to get to cum, right? She was still going to let him finish, even if it was into the slime. There were worse outcomes, surely.

Of course, Iordain was about to find out all about worse outcomes. He could feel his pleasure building and building, the anticipation driving him crazy after so long being edged and tormented, after that horrible drug he been forced to drink and what it had done to him... and finally he let out a lewd moan of abject bliss as his cock pulsed inside of the slime, watching his seed burst into the jar. For a split second he felt the greatest pleasure he had ever experienced... and then he felt an incredible amount of electricity course through his little prick. His eyes went terribly wide and he let out a high-pitched shriek of agony as the witch attacked him with demonic magic, his cock still spurting cum into the slime as his hips bucked wildly and erratically into it. Not an ounce of pleasure. Not even a little bit to soften the pain. It was like he wasn't even cumming, like he wasn't having an orgasm at all. Tears poured down his cheeks as he screamed himself hoarse, Anthea pouring more and more electricity into him all the while, until finally no more of his seed escaped his twitching cock.

He could only lay back and sob as the witch pulled the jar off him, his cock still twitching softly, his lower body squirming and jerking a little bit with the aftereffects. She wasn't done with him, of course. Instead she crawled up his body, little dribbles of his cum and slime leaking across his belly and chest until she pinched his nose shut and forced the jar to his lips, pouring it in. His seed was thin and watery and bitter to the taste, and humiliating as it was he had no choice but to drink it down along with little bits of slime. Not all of it got into his mouth, she wasn't quite that careful, so some of it dribbled down his cheeks and nose, mingling with his tears and snot.

The witch got up then, discarding the jar of slime and looking down at Iordain. His body was wracked by sobs that he couldn't control as he looked up at the cruel woman who had defeated him, this vile creature with not a single shred of empathy. He could see up her skirt from this position, her sex pretty and clearly aroused between her legs. Was that her motivation? Did his suffering give her that much of a sexual thrill? After a few moments she lifted her skirt for him, presenting herself to him and demanding that he get on his knees and pleasure her. His cock was still stiff, though whether it was from the shock it had taken or the potion he had drank impossible to say. There was even still a dull pain that pulsed through his crotch with each heartbeat, an unpleasant reminder of what had just happened to him.

He still felt aroused... despite his orgasm he was completely unsatisfied, his body seemingly craving a release just as badly as before! He could only whimper, laying on the ground for a few more moments before wiping his nose and slowly getting to his knees. Now... how did he go about this? How did one pleasure a woman? He wasn't really sure, didn't have a great grasp of female anatomy. And yet, here he was... He leaned in tentatively and ran his tongue up her slit, getting a taste of her and settling in to steadily lap at her labia. His attentions were unskilled and initially not terribly motivated in his post-denial haze of pain, the young virgin unfamiliar with the concept of a clit or its importance to a woman's pleasure, though with each run of his tongue he found himself more eager to please her, looking up to her for instruction as he continued to work.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthea's anticipation hit a crescendo as the tearful boy took his place in front of her. With all the buildup and the wonderful sight of the thoroughly abused Iordain in front of her, she was sure that the pleasure of his tongue working against her clit would be magnificent.... Only it wasn't. The inexperienced warrior had absolutely no idea what he was doing and despite all her excitement was getting her nowhere very slowly.

Anthea's excitement and anticipation died over the course of about a second, leaving her staring down at him with dissatisfaction written all over her face. "How useless can you be?!" She demanded of him in frustration, finally grabbing a handful of his hair and forcibly grinding her sensitive clit against his tongue with a little groan of relief. She began to use the boy's face as a masturbatory aid, practically humping him and berating him with every little shift of her hips. "You're stupid! You're weak! You can't -- nn -- even defend yourself! Your cock is too small to please a mouse! And now you're not -- ah -- even any good with your tongue!" The petite witch went still at the end of her little rant. She was panting and rivulets of her arousal escaping her in quantities great enough to stain Iordain's body, but it still wasn't enough for her.

Raping her former opponent's face in such a way would surely get her off if she was persistent enough about it, but having to go to all that work hardly felt satisfying. Really, she was beginning to wonder why she was even bothering. She yanked his head away from her crotch to give herself a reminder, taking another look at his pretty face beneath the evidence of the suffering she had caused him. But cute or not, he was a boy. Boys were more or less disgusting penises which happened to be attached to four limbs and a body. They couldn't think of any higher calling than inserting themselves into anything that gave them a chance. They were worthless, as far as she was concerned, and if he hadn't been so cute as to fool her into thinking he was a girl then she would've....

With that errant thought, inspiration came to Anthea. She took a few moments to collect herself before continuing. "Hon~est~ly~ If you weren't so cute you'd be completely useless! But you are adorable, and especially so right this second! Maybe the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... besides me, of course!" Anthea's callous grin anew as she surveyed the boy's tear-drenched, snot-and-cum-stained face yet again. "But that's okay, I'll make you more useful! You see, I've just come to a realization. All this time I've been thinking of you as a boy, just because you've got that pathetic little pixie dick between your legs. That was my mistake -- well, more the mistake of your mother's womb, really. That long hair, those feminine features, and that welcoming mouth of yours... all of that outweighs the minor detail that you've got an overgrown clit! So I think it's time for me to just say that you really are a girl after all! Maybe more physically than mentally at the moment, but I can change that! First, I'll give you something you're better suited to please~"

She held his head steady at her crotch level with one hand and kept her skirt raised with the other as she enacted demonic spirit magic in order to shift her genitals. It was a trick which Anthea had become entirely accustomed to in her time in the daemonic realm. She was so comfortable with it by then that the feminine male was probably more alarmed than she was when seven inches of thick, veiny cock grew forth from her loins in front of his very eyes, right up until the seemingly molten hot, throbbing head pressed against his lips. A lusty blush colored Anthea's cheeks as she looked down and his proximity to her new shaft, the fresh appendage poised to fuck the boy's virgin throat. But rather than immediately taking him by force, she would speak again.

"This is what a real one looks like, pixie dick~ And by the time I'm done you'll be even better acquainted with what it feels like, starting with that mouth of yours! You're going to want to get it good and wet because it's going into your virgin pussy next. Although who knows, maybe if you're good enough with your mouth, I'll be satisfied before then and I won't feel like filling your ass with my cum~ Even though yours is so worthless and small, I'm sure you have at least some idea of how to please a real cock, so it might be a good time to finally put that to use," she taunted him as she gave his lips a few insistent jabs with her dick before finally letting go of his hair and allowing him to move of his own accord. "Get to sucking, slut," she demanded.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Iordain could only try to lick the witch faster as he noticed her displeasure with him, unsure what it was he was doing wrong... She grabbed him by the long silver hair after only a few moments and started to grind his face against her crotch, forcing him up and down against her. He could tell after a little bit that she was focusing him on a little nub at the top of her sex, and finally he started to try and pleasure her clit with his tongue, albeit far too late for his own good... She bucked her hips against him, rubbing his face along her slit in such a way as to make it difficult for him to intentionally lick her. All the while she insulted him relentlessly, her words washing over him as she put down his intelligence, strength, the size of his cock... the barbs sank into him like arrows, wounding him repeatedly even as they became more and more normal to his ears.

The feminine swordsman let out a quiet grunt as Anthea tugged hard on his hair, pulling him away to look up at her. His face was covered in tears and snot and slime and his own cum and her arousal, a complete and utter wreck... He couldn't read the look on her face, but he knew better than to think anything good was going to come of this, that she would ever let him feel anything but pain and sadness. The sing-song voice she started to speak with only increased his worry, because she seemed happy... which never seemed to turn out well for him. The sickening compliments she gave him, the way she was clearly getting off on making him suffer, it made him shiver, and yet... compared to what came next it was almost pleasant. When she told him that really he was just a girl, that his manhood was just a simple mistake. "That's not... that's not true" he objected quietly as he looked up at her, "j-just because I'm pretty doesn't make... doesn't..."

He was cut off by the sight of the witch simply growing herself a cock by some foul demonic magic, right in front of him. His eyes went wide as saucers, his gaze drawn to it and unable to tear away as it grew. "Dear Gods..." he mumbled, and in mere moments it was pushing up against his lips, the tip of it incredibly hot to the touch. Was... was this really what a normal dick looked like? As she started to taunt him he looked down past it, between his legs... The one the witch had grown was more than double his in every way, so long and thick he could hardly believe it! His looked so pathetically small by comparison, even with the potion she had made him drink making him stiffer than ever before.

That she was going to make the feminine swordsman blow her was beyond doubt. And her threat to force this monstrous cock up his ass was almost certainly genuine, and he had no doubt that she would follow through on it. But... she still dangled out that little carrot of hope, that if only he would do a good job pleasing her with his mouth perhaps she wouldn't take his anal virginity. It was a false hope. He knew that it was. And yet... he had to try. Even if there was no chance of protecting whatever dignity he had left as a man he had to at least try! She pushed the throbbing tip against his lips a couple of times, not quite forcing them open before letting go of his hair and demanding that he get to work on her. No interference from her, just him and a cock to satisfy... How was he going to do this?

He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath in through his nose, and then opened his eyes again to look up at her and imagine what he would want her to do to him with her mouth. Tentatively he reached up, quietly asking "can I touch?" and getting confirmation before grabbing the base gently to steady it. It felt so warm in his hand, so thick... He knew that for him at least the tip was the most sensitive part of his cock, so that would probably be the best place to start. He wrapped his lips around it and pushed them down slowly to her shaft, his tongue lightly flicking over it... he recoiled slightly from the taste, so different from her feminine sex, and he looked up again to remind himself who this demonic member belonged to. This was just... so wrong! He didn't want to be sucking a cock, he wasn't into this sort of thing at all! But the stakes were high, and he didn't continue to hesitate for long.

Instead he kept pushing his lips down the length of her shaft until he felt the tip poke against the back of his throat, and he gagged softly. He was only a little bit more than halfway down her length... He pulled back, tonguing the throbbing head of her dick a little bit more starting to bob back and forth. The feminine swordsman looked up at the witch's pretty little tits and face for motivation as he sucked her off, though the sight of her face leering down at him didn't necessarily help... At the same time he started to use his hand as well, stroking up towards his lips as he pushed himself down her length and pulling back to the base as his lips trailed back towards her tip, ensuring that the bottom half of her unnatural length didn't lack for stimulation. Every third bob or so he paused a moment to really give the peak of her member a thorough tonguing, sometimes swirling around it and other times flicking up and down across it, stimulating what he hoped was the most sensitive part of her body at the moment. He was doing his earnest best to pleasure her the way she demanded, to give her the sort of orgasm she had so cruelly denied him.

The taste and feel of cock in his mouth, the humiliation of what he was being made to do, he should have hated it, and on some level he did. And yet... why was his little prick so throbbingly, painfully erect even now? Perhaps even moreso than when he had started despite it having been so long since it was touched... It was the potion she had made him drink, he told himself. That was all there was to it. There wasn't any part of him that was enjoying this at all, much less getting off on it! He was anticipating her orgasm because it meant he could stop and that she wouldn't be reaming his ass, nothing else. Why, maybe if he was good enough she'd even let him have some pleasure of his own!

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
She nodded at his request, her cruel grin nearly ear to ear as his feminine fingers wrapped around her male length. What came next would break her grin though. She let out a squeak of a moan as she felt her throbbing cock, already edged to the point of excitement by her sadistic efforts on the helpless boy, was enveloped in his warm, wet mouth. The feeling of his tongue flicking against it had her fighting to keep her eyes rolling from the pleasure of it all. What in Hell's name? She was just trying to be mean when she suggested that he'd be better suited to servicing a dick. He wasn't supposed to take it to heart and prove her so completely right!

By the time he really got into the swing of things, it became difficult to think of any particular verbal jabs. She could only really state the obvious. "
What a talented little cocksucker you are," she groaned in her pleasure. Anthea would reach down and run her hand over the top of his head almost lovingly during one of his pauses to swirl his tongue around her tip. "In fact, you might just be the best cocksucker in the entire realm~"

She met his eyes as she spoke, savoring the look of the defeated boy devoting himself to pleasuring her. It was everything she had hoped for when she first set out on her little game. She'd all but destroyed him at that particular moment in time. He'd cast aside his pride, his hope, and even whatever he believed his sexuality was, all in deference to the superior witch. And how it made her dick throb with barely contained pleasure. She wasn't so arrogant as to believe that he wouldn't recover from what she'd done, of course, given a few hours away from her to make excuses for his sniveling cowardice and subservience and to promise himself that he'd never let another do such a thing to him -- she'd have to consider looking for him in order to alleviate him of that misguided belief just in case he did. But for the moment, at least, he was on the road to becoming her masterpiece, and just a few steps from being perfect. How could she help but to admire her own artwork in all its glory?

Even still, when she noticed that his eyes kept briefly darting to her tits, she draped her skirt over his face so he couldn't look at her any longer. "
Don't try to fool yourself, pixie dick. Even though it's attached to my cute body, that's a man's cock you're sucking on. Probably the most masculine thing you've touched in your life!" Anthea let out a pleasured giggle. "Besides, you clearly like this~ That girly body of yours was made for it. And all this enthusiasm you're showing.... Mm, I bet you're actually getting off on this, aren't you? You're such a masochistic pervert that your little cock is probably twitching! Nn~ Deep down, you've just been waiting for this moment, haven't you? For a real cock to come into your life, that is. I bet you're already addicted to the smell of it. The taste of it! The feeling of it throbbing in your mouth probably has your heart throbbing in rhythm! And soon you'll get your first taste of salty cum right down that slut throat of yours~ But I bet your mind is more focused on just how good you're doing at bringing pleasure to a real dick.... I guess you've really found your place in the world, haven't you?" She laughed at the boy, hidden beneath her skirt as he was.

"
It's a shame I won't be able to keep you long enough to train your throat to take it deeper, but you're doing a good enough job for now~ Good enough, in fact, that you've earned a reward! As long as you're sucking my dick, you can go ahead and touch that little clit of yours. And you have my full permission to cum, too! You'll just be proving me right if you do, anyway~" After that, Anthea would go quiet. She had forced herself to focus enough to talk and insult Iordain further, but between sadism and Iordain's efforts she was already closing in on her own orgasm. For a time she wanted to simply savor the boy's efforts, until she painted his mouth and face with her cum. In that regard the ability to hide herself from her defeated opponent's gaze was an extra benefit, as she really didn't want him to know just how much pleasure he was bringing her. By then, her breathing was becoming ragged and her face had gained a blush so bright that she looked almost lovesick. And she'd hate for him to grasp onto something like that to grow overconfident about his position with her.

But, regardless of whether or not he took her up on her offer, a few minutes of the boy’s efforts and a great number of resulting pleasured coos later and Iordain would get a concrete idea of just how much she was enjoying his efforts when her shaft began to throb dangerously atop his tongue. “
Ooh~ That’s the ticket, slut! Keep on doing that and I’ll give you your first taste of cum~” It wasn’t even half a minute longer before she finally dropped her skirt and took a firm grip of his hair once again. She forced her cock further into his mouth until it was nestled at the entrance of his throat, invoking his gag reflex a second time. That feeling would be enough to set her off, and she withdrew just a centimeter in order to try to avoid causing him to puke all over her dick as she shot her first rope of cum directly at the back of his throat. “Nn, swallow every last bit! If I see even a drop escape your mouth then I’m going to make this bigger before it goes up your tight ass!Anthea would continue to spray the boy’s mouth with her cum as she tilted her head back and groaned in orgasmic satisfaction, almost imperceptibly bucking her hips back and forth to maximize her own pleasure. But even when her pleasure came to its end, she kept his mouth plugged with her cock in order to force him to swallow as much of her seed as she could.

But then she seemingly forgot about her threat, as she withdrew her dick from his mouth and subsequently ignored whatever spilled out after it. “
Mm… Boy, that was fun! Like I said, you’re a really talented cocksucker! But I’m done playing games now, I think! It’s time to end our time together with a bang! I hope you’re ready for the finale, pixie dick!” A sudden burst of her own spiritual energy and the witch was empowered again and stronger than her comparatively tiny, petite body had any right to be. She went walking toward her backpack with the boy in tow, regardless of his opinions of the matter as she roughly pulled him by the hair as if it was a leash. At the end of the brief trip she would yank him onto all fours and then let go of his hair, instead keeping him in place by putting her boot on his face as she leaned over to pick three out three more concoctions -- a bottle filled with more of the pink concoction, a jar full of something clear a viscous, and a smaller vial of clear liquid -- along with some gloves and a small wooden stick..

Her first act with the bottles would be to uncork the pink one and gulp it down until only a quarter of it remained. The effects were immediate. Her previously flagging erection instantly returned to its full length and beyond, visibly throbbing in time with her heartbeat. But Iordain's body was safe for at least a little while longer as, rather than satiating her new arousal, the witch would mix the three potions. She removed a sizeable glob from the clear jar that was similar in consistency to the slime she'd used on Iordain earlier and placed it in with the remainder of the pink liquid, then added half of the small vial to it and mixed it all together into a pink goop with the stirring stick she'd retrieved. Anthea would simply set aside the jar of goo as it had no more use for the moment. The small vial of clear liquid, however, she emptied down the cleft of the boy's ass, leaving him to learn the hard way just how terribly cold it was.
"This is similar to the mixture that ate your clothes. Just in case you're not very hygienic about that virgin pussy of yours~" she explained, the sadistic grin present in her tone of voice even if he couldn't see it.

Explanation aside, after her preparations were complete she would waste little time in taking a new position. Lifting her boot from his head, Anthea would swing her foot over him and then kneel over his back, using her own position in keeping his face down and ass in the air. The sadistic witch gave him an open palmed slap against his ass, just because she could, before moving to the first part of the main event. Putting on one of the rubber alchemy gloves and scooping some of the goop she'd just created onto one finger, Anthea would move to tease her victim's virgin asshole with it. She pressed her finger at the tight ring tauntingly, ready to penetrate him at her own leisure. She wouldn't, of course, because it was more fun to make him wait and wonder. "So how does it feel?" She asked, idly working her finger against his entrance. "Knowing that you're about to become an adult? That little ol' me is going to make a woman out of you and there's nothing you can do about it because you're not strong enough? That no matter how much you plead to the gods, justice, or your mother that someone you hate so much is about to rape you and nobody is coming to save you? Doesn't it make you want to cry...?"

"Go ahead, cry for me~" her voice was giddy with glee as she finally stopped taunting and began pushing her finger up Iordain's ass. Whatever he might've been expecting based on her actions and words up to that point, Anthea would actually prove to be incredibly delicate. The penetration came slowly and at a pace intended to allow the boy to adjust, with enough of her mixed lubricant to ensure that it didn't hurt.. "But in pleasure this time. After all, if I'm correcting a cosmic mistake by showing you what you were really meant to be, it's only right that you enjoy it, isn't it? And that's what this mixture is meant to do~ It'll make you feel things just the way that you're supposed to. It's not very effective topically, but inside this virgin hole of yours... well, I'm sure I don't need to say anymore!" And she likely wouldn't as the symptoms from the concoction she'd forced Iordain to drink earlier returned more intense than they'd been the first time. In goop form the dangerous concoction had an added effect of making everything it touched more sensitive, including the feminine swordsman's innards.

Anthea would waste little time in taking advantage of that, targeting a very specific part of his anatomy with her finger: his prostate. She knew enough human anatomy to knew how to maximize both Iordain's pleasure and his humiliation, and with his arousal already so powerful she decided to go straight for the kill. She would make him cum from her invading finger alone, and she said as much. "Cum for me~ You have my permission now," she remarked, her voice almost gentle. "From now until I'm finally done with you, you have my permission to cum as much as you like! Cum from my fingers alone, like a good little girl, and then as many times as you like when I'm using you as my personal sex toy~" And she would prove very insistent in her stated goal, crooking her finger and rubbing to stimulate that sensitive organ with a finger coated in her questionable drugs until he gave her exactly what she wanted and was forced to ride out a pleasurable orgasm from his violation.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Iordain heard the witch practically squeak for him as he put his lips on her, saw the effect he seemed to be having... it provoked a conflicting series of emotions in the feminine swordsman. On the one hand, maybe pleasing her as thoroughly as he seemed to be would save him from future punishment, but then on the other she was such a cruel person, had been so terrible to him that it didn't really feel all that great to be giving her pleasure. And of course, being called the best cocksucker around wasn't exactly a prime compliment to his ears for any number of reasons! Although... the way she patted him on the head, the way she ran her hand through his long silver hair, there was something nice about that. It was almost tenderly done as their eyes locked, and for a brief moment he thought that maybe this wasn't so bad... Maybe for just a little bit he could let himself enjoy this.

Of course, then Anthea laid her skirt over his face, covering everything in darkness as she began to taunt him again. Now it was hard even to pretend; there was no cute girl there to look at, nothing at all to look at, just him and the fat dick in his mouth. It filled his senses, the smell and taste and feel of it, all of them so different from when he had gotten to pleasure her feminine sex. Still he continued to bob his head gamely, taking her insults and jabs without complaint. Maybe... maybe she was right. Maybe he was a masochistic pervert. She was certainly right that his untouched little prick was twitching helplessly with every beat of his heart, so painfully aroused that he could barely stand it. He could tell himself that it was the cocktail of aphrodisiacs she had made him drink all he liked, but there was a gnawing suspicion in the back of his mind that even without it he would have been stiff as he knelt there servicing her cock. Even now, as little beads of precum dribbled onto his tongue, musky and unpleasant... Just how bad was it really?

And then she offered the feminine swordsman a reward for the work his lips and tongue were doing for her; to stroke himself off, even to the point of orgasm. He squirmed a little bit, tonguing the head of her cock as he thought about it. It was true, he would be proving her right. Proving just how much he was into this, aphrodisiacs or no. But... did he really care? Would he be given an opportunity like this again if he didn't take it? He probably wouldn't. His desires were so very pent up, his loins practically on fire... She had edged him for so long, filled him full of this horrible concoction, given him the most utterly unsatisfying orgasm after such buildup... he had to. He just had to! It took him maybe half a minute to overcome what little pride he had left and reach over with his left hand, gently grasping his cock between his thumb and his index and middle fingers, shivering a little bit at the touch. He was so very sensitive, and it felt so damn good! He let out a soft, muffled moan around Anthea's shaft as he slowly stroked forward and back again, his member twitching and throbbing already, so very on edge... As his fingers slid up the length of his dick again his whole body quivered, and for a moment he half expected to feel her foot slam into his balls, to ruin this for him again... and then as he drew those fingers back his orgasm hit him mere seconds after he had begun touching himself.

Of course, Iordain couldn't help it and he didn't care. He just felt so incredible! Even as much as his "partner" was being a bitch to him, even though it was a long, thick cock he was moaning around, none of that seemed to matter! Thin, watery cum spurted some distance past the witch as he continued to stroke himself in time to the bobbing of his head, riding out his orgasm for all it was worth. His infertile seed shot from his pulsing dick again and again, getting less distance each time until finally the fifth spurt landed right between Anthea's feet and he let his hand fall to his side, his undersized prick too sensitive to touch anymore. The witch would be able to feel him trembling slightly, breathing heavily through his nose, and he took a moment to pull back to the tip of her cock, pausing his movements to get his bearings. For a few moments he flicked his tongue up and down along her piss-slit before circling around the head clockwise as he came to terms with what came next. Soon enough he was going to make her cum like he just had. And regardless of the body it was attached to, it was a cock that was about to cum in his mouth... He could hear her coo and moan in pleasure as he started to bob his head again, softly stroking her from the base of her shaft to his lips, knew that he was having an effect on her.

Soon enough the witch cooed out a warning about just what was going to happen, her cock throbbing against his tongue as he lapped at her, and he shivered just a bit as an inner conflict wormed its way through him... It was getting harder and harder to deny to himself that he was anticipating her orgasm, anticipating the moment she would burst in his mouth. If she had given him the choice, would he even have stopped sucking her at this point...? He tried to push the thought out of his head as he lapped at her, driving her closer and closer to the point of no return. When she took a fistful of his hair he knew to brace himself, and she forced him down a little bit farther, forcing her cock against the entrance of his throat... He gagged, his throat constricting just around her sensitive tip, and that was all she needed. Warm, salty cum spurted against his throat and washed back over his tongue, and as she threatened him if he didn't swallow he quickly began to desperately gulp it down. It was such a masculine, musky taste, so unpleasant, and his dick was so rock-hard and for a brief moment he considered touching it again as he dutifully stroked the bottom half of her shaft as if to milk her into his mouth. Time seemed to slow a bit as he felt every shot of cum against his tongue, every little movement of her hips, heard every last pleasured noise she made...

By the time she pulled out Iordain had swallowed almost all of her cum, and he felt just a little sick about it. Just a bit ran out and dribbled down his chin, a trickle running onto his chest before Anthea started to drag him by the hold she retained on his hair. He had to walk on his knees after her, whining quietly from the pain in his scalp until she finally forced him down onto all fours, shoved her foot onto his face. He could only sort of watch as the witch rooted around in her backpack, fetching what she needed to further torment him... what he saw didn't really encourage him all that much. The way she drank that potion and her softening cock immediately sprang back to life, thicker and longer than ever... she was going to assfuck him. He was really and truly going to lose his anal virginity, and there was nothing he could do about it. She mixed up various potions into one, and he could guess pretty quickly what that would be for...

Then she poured one of the potions down the crack of his ass, and he let out a loud "Aaah!" as the terribly cold liquid hit him, running down against his skin. Her explanation of what it was for made him blush just a bit more; he wanted to protest that he was very clean, but he thought better of it. The less he talked, the better, right? She took her foot off of him and straddled him then, kneeling over his body and settling in. He let out a sharp yelp of pain when she spanked him, his taut little butt jiggling ever so slightly... Just what was she going to do in this position? Was she going to spank him like that? He shivered, bracing himself as he heard her put on the glove... wait, glove? The feminine swordsman gasped out softly as he felt the answer to his internal question; her finger teasing his anus gently, rubbing some cool goopy liquid against it. She kept teasing him, running circles around his rim, prodding at it just enough to give him a feel for the resistance as she started once more to taunt him. "P-please don't" he whimpered, though he knew of course that she wouldn't stop for all the world right now. At the very least she was being sort of merciful, penetrating him with her finger instead of that monstrous erection between her legs, preparing him instead of just raping him brutally.

And then the witch began to push against his anus in earnest, and he felt for a moment that she would never manage to get that finger in... but then, all of a sudden, his resistance broke and her finger began to slide into him surprisingly easily. His eyes went wide and he cried out "Oh! O-ohhhh..." as a strange sensation filled him. Having something up his ass, his insides clinging to it tightly and yet yielding to its intrusion... and though the jelly she had slathered on her finger was cool it was warming his insides. More aphrodisiacs, of course. He was already breathing heavily as she worked her finger deeper and deeper, teasing him slowly... why did this feel so good? This shouldn't feel good at all! Why would it feel good to have his butt fingered like this!? He started to cry again as she announced that she wanted him to feel pleasure, to show him what she had already asserted: that he should have been born a girl and not a boy. And it was true, the aphrodisiac was even more powerful when taken in this way than when he had been made to drink it, because every little movement made him feel more and more sensitive.

And then he felt her finger brush against a specific spot inside of him, and his eyes shot open wide again as he cried out "Ahh!" His back arched, the feminine swordsman pushing his rump up into the air for Anthea subconsciously. "G-gods, what...?" he whimpered, letting out another lewd, almost girlish moan as she started to stroke his prostate gently, "w-why?" He could feel it in the base of his little prick, an intense pleasure radiating up to the tip and down into his balls, unlike anything he had ever felt before. He gripped the grass beneath him tightly, whimpering and moaning in pleasure. Was it the aphrodisiacs? Or was this just something that he would feel any time someone did this? Could all men feel this pleasure? Whatever the case he couldn't think about it for long, not with her finger insistently rubbing and stroking the most sensitive part of him.

She cooed out to him almost encouragingly, giving him permission to cum that he was sure to use. And yet... she wasn't even going to touch his dick? Iordain thought about begging her, but on some level he knew better. He knew that she wouldn't actually do as he wanted, that she would only tease and taunt and humiliate him for it. His little prick hung down between his legs, untouched and absolutely throbbing; if only she had seized it while fingering him like this he would have exploded in an instant. "Ohhhh... nn... Oh!!" he groaned, utterly amazed at how powerful this feeling was. His legs quivered beneath him, his breathing rapid and ragged. He was going to cum! She was actually going to make him cum like this!

For a few moments his mouth hung open, his body shivering on the edge of bliss... and then with a high-pitched, girlish "aaaaaaaaahn~" he was driven to easily the most powerful orgasm of his life. Thin infertile cum splattered against the ground, splashing onto his knees from the sheer force of it, his cock throbbing and pulsing, his balls pulled tightly against his crotch... and yet the feeling of his anus clenching hard around her finger in frantic rhythm was perhaps the most pleasurable of all, squeezing it as if trying to milk a dick. It felt so good it hurt, made his whole body feel weak as he continued to paint the grass beneath him with wasted spunk. He pushed his hips back subconsciously, his body trying to get her finger to press even harder against his sensitive prostate, milking this for everything it was worth. He laid his face against the ground, groaning lewdly into the grass as she continued to tease him, the spurts of cum getting weaker moment by moment until finally they only oozed down from the tip of his prick, and though it was certainly the longest climax he had ever experienced it finally came to an end, and as the cum finally stopped leaking she stopped stimulating him.

Iordain could only pant into the ground, trying to catch his breath. His face was red as a beet, his embarrassment at what he had just been made to do hitting him as the sheer bliss of the moment faded. Just a finger up his butt, nothing else. She hadn't so much as brushed against his cock, hadn't even breathed on it, but he had cum all the same. He felt emasculated, far more so even than when he had brought himself to orgasm with a dick in his mouth. This... it really was just like a girl having her pussy fingered. And it was only going to get worse from here. Even in his afterglow he was still erect, and now she was going to pound his tight little ass to her heart's content... Much as he might protest, there was a part of him that really did want her inside him now, wanted to feel just what it would be like. And all he could do was kneel there, face down ass up, quivering.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Hahaha! You really squirted just from that! What a shameless little pig you are~" Anthea cackled as Iordain surrendered to her attack on his prostate. She never let up on the stimulation though. Her finger worked tirelessly through Iordain's orgasm, indirectly milking his tiny balls for all the cum they had in them. She took a deep satisfaction in watching him writhe in pleasure and spill his worthless seed all over the ground. "And moaning like a bitch in heat while getting your tight little pussy fingered too! What a complete girly boy slut you've turned out to be! And here I thought I might actually have to work to make you see that your true calling in life was as a cocksleeve."

"But I'm just fine with skipping to the fun part~" she cooed as she rose up only to shift and sink down onto her knees directly behind Iordain's upraised ass. Even though she'd just cum down his throat minutes prior, she was too excited to be patient and tease him further. The small witch instead grabbed him by his girlish hips and pressed the head of her cock against the tight ring of his ass, immediately beginning to press herself into him. "So nice and tight~" she groaned as she invaded the feminine swordsman's ass with all seven inches of her dick, pressing in at a slow but determined pace that left his body consistently a half-second behind in being able to acclimate to the invader. The witch would let out the kind of pleasured sigh normally reserved for stepping into a warm bath on a cold day as she bottomed out, her waifish hips pressing against the meat of the boy's rear. Afterward she remained still for what must have been a minute, finally giving her defeated opponent's virgin ass the necessary time to adjust to her girth and length, before leaning forward and grabbing two handfuls of his long hair, then wound the lengths around her hands and then pulled back on them hard enough to pull his head upward and force him to come up onto all fours. "Cushion for comfort and reins for steering... I'm really starting to think your gods designed every part of you to be a better fucktoy!"

But it would turn out that even though her words were harsh, the pace the small Crolian took was gentle. Anthea began to thrust, slowly pulling just an inch of her cock out of the boy before just as patiently pressing it back in. With how tight the boy's ass was clinging to her rod and the effect of her own aphrodisiacs, the witch really needed no more than that and the sheer mental satisfaction of making the male take it like a dog to gain deep, satisfying pleasure from the act. She would still grow bolder as the minutes passed, pulling out to two inches and eventually even to the halfway mark of her cock before pushing in just barely perceptibly quicker. But the witch wouldn't even get to the point of making full strokes before she was throbbing dangerously in Iordain's ass.

"Can you feel that, pixie dick?" She asked him, around six minutes into her efforts. Anthea would give a sharp pull on his hair to ensure her words had his attention. "You're almost at the point of no return. I'm about to mark your pussy with my cum and make you into a proper woman~ Celebrate with me like the masochistic slut you are~ Cum from the feeling of someone you hate using you as a masturbation toy!" She shifted her angle ever so slightly to ensure the thick head of her magically conjured dick massaged Iordain's prostate with every push, and then pressed onward at a slightly faster pace with the intention of forcing him to 'celebrate' alongside her. The witch would even squeeze her pelvic muscles as tightly as she could -- engorging her already sizable rod with even more blood in the process and leaving her feeling as if she might sprain something if she had to continue her efforts for too long -- to keep herself from her climax for at least long enough to force him into a simultaneous orgasm with her. Her endurance had its limits though, and if the feminine boy cared enough to try to hold back his own orgasm she would only be able to manage another minute before she could do so no longer.

"Cumming~♪" she would announce with a pleasured sigh when she finally let herself go, regardless of whether she had managed to turn it into a simultaneous climax or not. Her grip on his hair tightened as she gave a few last erratic thrusts before bottoming out and launching the first of many ropes of her cum deep inside of him, the warmth of her seed filling his belly as she emptied her load inside his bowels. Once the pleasure of her climax subsided and her afterglow set in, Iordain's hair was finally allowed to fall from her hands as she simply collapsed onto the boy's back and used him as support to keep herself from hitting the ground. But while the witch's body had gone limp her cock had done much the opposite, remaining hard as steel inside Iordain's ass thanks to the aphrodisiacs Anthea had ingested.

And as soon as the strength returned to her muscles, she would rise up just enough to grab him by the shoulder and the scruff of his neck and push him prone into the dirt. "Mm, I just can't get enough of this tight ass of yours~" she groaned as she began to move her hips anew. She picked up right where she'd left off, resuming her earlier pace and then becoming more aggressive in her efforts as the feminine boy's hole continued to gradually acclimate to her dick. She didn't have nearly as much to say this time, instead allowing the empty plains to be filled with her own grunts, the wet noises caused by her sliding in and out of her defeated opponent's lubricated asshole, and whatever escaped Iordain's lips to accompany it all. She pushed his face right into the dirt as she spent another ten minutes fucking his backside without any real concern for anything but her own pleasure. And then she would unceremoniously bottom out in him a second time without much warning other than the renewed throbbing of her cock inside of him and a long moan before painting his intestines even whiter with her seed.

Another short respite spent lying limply atop him later and she would pull out, but she still was so very far from done with him. Anthea would use her increased strength to flip Iordain over onto his back and then press her cock right back into his rear before grabbing his wrists and pinning them to the grass. "I want to see that stupid face of yours as I rape you silly~" she explained. As she spoke, she withdrew her length until only the head of it was nestled inside Iordain and then, as if to punctuate the end of her sentence, she gave a single hard thrust into him. That would set the pace for her third round with the boy. Anthea worked him over with slow, powerful thrusts that tore up the grass beneath his back. All the while she stared into his eyes with her characteristic grin on her face, silent outside of little grunts of effort as she basked in whatever expressions he showed her. "So beautiful~" she eventually cooed delightedly after a few minutes of her efforts. "The way your expression contorts in discomfort and pleasure... All the tears, snot, and cum painting you, the evidence of your suffering... It's really sending chills down my spine~ I'm so addicted that I think I want to keep you like this forever...."

Anthea went silent for several long minutes as she shifted her attention back to raping the boy, leaving him to think whatever he liked of her remark. Eventually, however, her pace would begin to quicken and her grip on his wrists would tighten. The telltale throbbing of her dick for the fourth time during their encounter would likely provide a good clue as to why. She would find her voice again at the same time. "Alas, our time together is nearly at an end... So I'll just have to settle one last dose before I let you escape~" She went still for a moment following her remark, as her smile seemed in danger of creeping from ear to ear....

And then she just as suddenly began to build up to a breakneck pace. Somewhere during that sudden buildup of momentum, the witch let go of Iordain's wrist and instead grabbed his throat and his cock, squeezing the former tighter by the moment even as she mercilessly stroked the latter. With the enhanced strength in her hand, she gradually but easily cut off the blood to his brain, strangling him even as she delivered a vigorous handjob while simultaneously slamming herself into his ass repeatedly. "Nn! Jeez, pixie dick, if I'd known all this would make you so much tighter I would've started earlier!" Anthea cackled at the boy's involuntary muscular responses. Between taking pleasure in her own sadism and the physical pleasure of Iordain's depths squeezing around her as she forcibly invoked his fight-or-flight reflexes, it wouldn't take long for the witch's throbbing cock to erupt one last time into the swordsman's bowels. The time it took her to climax happened to coincide with how long it took her to choke the defeated warrior out. The feeling of the girl's third load being loosed deeply into him would be the last sensation that the feminine boy felt as his blood-starved brain gave into unconsciousness, accompanied only by the sound of Anthea laughing at him with raw, undiluted pleasure in her voice as his world went black.

~~~​

And the first sensation he would feel to bring him out of the darkness was a boot on his chest and a scalding hot piece of metal pressing against his cheek until he could smell his own burning flesh. "Rise and shine!" Anthea called out with sadistic glee as she burned a mark onto his face.

While Iordain had been unconscious, Anthea had accomplished several things. She had repaired her clothes, dressed herself, and returned all her wayward belongings to her backpack. Perhaps more pertinently to the feminine boy, she had also found time to fashion a long metal pole with cuffs on either side which was currently connected to his ankles as a spreader bar, a small set of wooden stocks which were restraining his wrists behind his back, and a metal chastity cage with no obvious way of detaching it which was sealed around his cock.

And as vision returned to Iordain's eyes, the first thing in sight would be the witch holding a glowing red hot brand which appeared to read '#1 Cocksucker' backwards. She would reshape that very same brand right in front of him, changing it to say 'Anthea's Fuckmeat' instead, before she kicked him over onto his stomach and then put her foot on his lower back and applied it to his right ass cheek. He would only get to feel but not see as she applied a third brand which read 'Grade A Boypussy' to the other side of his rear.

With her labeling work done, Anthea threw Iordain's former sword aside to the ground, as that was what she had shaped the brand out of, and pulled him up onto his knees and then feet by his hair. Once he was able to stand on his own, she moved to his front, bringing herself mere inches away from his face as she idly began to stroke the new mark on his cheek. "I guess this is where we part ways, pixie dick. I think I might really miss you! It's a shame to let such a good cocksleeve get away, after all," she grinned at the boy as her fingers traced their way from his cheek down his neck, chest, and tight stomach, only to fall to the chastity device she'd inflicted upon him and begin to stroke the steel as if it was his manhood in the flesh. "Which is why I made this!"

"There are a lot of rules about winner's rights around here, but I've not seen anything about whether or not a device like this would be automatically removed after playtime ended. With any luck it won't and you'll have to come challenge me again to get it off!" Her eyes glimmered with pure sadism as she watched his reaction to the information. "And I know what you're thinking, you'll just get somebody else to help you get it off, right? I already thought of that! It's lock-less, so nothing short of someone else who can reshape metal will help you. And just in case you do find someone like that... I put a little vial of acid in there! So make sure to tell them to be extra careful, or you're in for a very unpleasant experience!"

"With that in mind, it seems premature to call this goodbye. Let's just say this is farewell for now instead, because even if you don't come looking for me I'm sure I'll find you again soon enough! Make sure to behave until then~" The small witch would step away from Iordain, returning to her backpack. Squatting down, she put her arms through the straps and lifted with her knees in order to get the heavy container up and into the air. Anthea would then take her broom and set it between her legs, spending a small amount of spirit energy to awaken the enhanced cleaning tool and rising a few feet into the air on top of it. "Oh, and by the way, you're going to have to walk all the way back to the feast hall like that! I'd probably avoid any opportunistic types if I were you. Good luck!" With that one last taunt and a cackle to accompany it, the witch would rise into the air and fly off in the direction of the feast hall, leaving the helpless warrior to find his own way back while bound. It was going to be a long walk back.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
The way Anthea continued to taunt and tease Iordain over how much he was enjoying having his asshole fingered really wasn't making him feel any better about himself. He couldn't stop himself from whimpering as she just kept stroking his prostate, his cock aching with pleasure as it throbbed and twitched between his legs. The witch was starting to make him feel like a "girly boy slut" indeed... and as she pulled her finger free of his ass and got down on her knees behind him it didn't seem likely that his plight was going to improve. He tried to brace himself for her dick, for just how big it was, his body still quivering in the afterglow of his orgasm...

Of course, nothing could have really prepared the feminine swordsman for being penetrated like this. He felt her grab his slender hips tightly, press her cockhead up against his pucker, and he shivered with inner conflict. Part of him felt that if this happened to him, if he really did receive the pounding the witch seemed poised to deliver to him, that there wasn't any recovering from that, not really. Of course, part of him was dangerously curious... Her finger had felt so very good inside of him. Would her cock, so much longer and thicker, feel even better? He could have tried to squirm away, could have delayed her gratification, but... he kept his ass upraised and mostly still, gripping the grass beneath him tightly.

And then, mere moments later, he felt her start to push her way inside of him, and he let out a whimpering gasp. Even just the tip inside of him... it was stretching him, spreading him open! He winced, squirming as she forced him open just a little bit too fast for his comfort, and no matter how much he tried to relax himself little jolts of pain ran up his spine throughout the penetration, though it was nothing compared to some of the other abuse she had put him through. Finally, though, he felt her hips tap against his rump and she stopped moving. The feminine swordsman let out a sigh as he got used to her length and girth inside of him, finally able to relax just a bit. It felt strange, to have something so big inside of him, but already it was starting to feel good... Thick as it was her dick was putting steady pressure on his prostate without her even trying, his own little prick still quite erect. The witch seemed content to give him a moment, so Iordain stretched his arms out in front of himself, lowering his upper body to the grass and arching his back, pressing his rump just a little tighter against her hips as he took steady and deep breaths, relaxing his body and mind.

That moment of quiet and peace didn't last nearly long enough before the witch grabbed fistfuls of his long hair, yanking on it hard with both hands and forcing him back onto all fours. He let out a little yelp of pain as she tugged on his scalp, trying to stay relaxed in the face of what she was about to do to him... but it seemed that she was in a merciful mood. She pulled back juuust a bit, maybe an inch or so, and then ever so slowly pushed it back into him... Gods it felt nice. The pace she was setting was just right for the feminine swordsman's virgin rear, the slight thrusts easing him into the sensations nicely whether that was her intent or not.

Slowly the witch picked up her pace, thrusting with just a bit more of her conjured member as time went on. "Ahhh... hah... haaaaah... oooooh!" he panted and groaned, his little cock soon throbbing between his legs. How long since it had been touched? And yet he was feeling all this pleasure... By the time she was using fully half her dick on him there was no doubt that his body was about to submit to her utterly, that there was no preventing himself from cumming. Even if he could have... it just felt so good. How could he resist this? He felt her throb inside of him, knew that soon enough she was going to fill him up with cum... She yanked on his hair again, taunting him again and demanding that he climax alongside her, and a few tears trickled down his cheeks.

Iordain's tormentor changed up her angle then, her cock pressing downward and stroking his prostate hard with every thrust now, her pace picking up just enough... "Oh! Ahh! Ahhhhh!" he cried sharply, each thrust sending a jolt of pleasure through his body. His little prick swayed in time with her motions, so erect it was almost painful... The feeling of her thick cock stretching his virgin ass tightly around it, the tip battering against his prostate forcefully every few seconds, it was all too much for him. "Ohhhhhh gods!" he cried, his mouth hanging up a bit, "ohh... ahh... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" He started to drool a little, his cries shifting to a higher pitch before he whimpered "I'm... c-cumming... cumming!"

And just like that he exploded over the soft grass, his cock eagerly wasting spurt after spurt of thin cum. His ass squeezed down on the witch's intruding shaft, the feeling sparking him to even greater heights of bliss, perhaps too much so; it felt so good that it hurt, made his whole body feel weak. Not a second later Anthea announced that she too was reaching her peak, and Iordain felt her pulse and twitch inside of him as hot spunk began to flood his bowels... Just a few more thrusts and she buried herself as deeply into him as she could, just emptying her load into his bowels. Cumming together with her while she raped his ass, his tiny prick untouched... it was just one stage further down the spiral of emasculation for the feminine boy, one step closer to the point of no return.

He felt Anthea collapse onto his back once her orgasm for finished, the last dregs of his own cum drooling out of his cock and dripping to the ground below. His lower body felt so weak, he was shaking beneath her in a way she would be able to feel easily, but... the afterglow of his climax felt fantastic, and she was still perfectly erect inside of him, putting such delicious pressure on his insides. He could only pant loudly, catching his breath after such a powerful feeling. It was almost intimate and nice, though he knew that wouldn't last long at all... And sure enough the moment she had recovered the witch forced his face down into the grass and dirt, the rest of his upper body soon following.

The feminine swordsman stretched his arms out in front of him again, arching his back and trying to keep his body relaxed and ready... She quickly started to thrust into him again, her pace nice and brisk already, and even though it was still very tight his ass was fairly well used to it by now. In fact it was only a slight bit uncomfortable now, the feeling of pleasure easily overwhelming it... and as she used more and more of her length against him, fucked him just a bit faster and harder all the time, he could feel himself giving in more and more to the feeling. "Hah... haaah... ohhhhhhhhh~" he groaned, his body shuddering...

And then the witch would be able to feel it. His hips pushed back tentatively into one of her thrusts, as if testing out the feeling. Then another one... and another. Before he knew it Iordain was actively participating, his body instinctively guiding the victorious woman's cock into his prostate a little bit harder, pushing her in a little bit deeper. When he realized what he was doing he let out a little whimper of disgust at himself, and yet... and yet he couldn't bring himself to stop. His tiny dick slapped against his pubic mound with every thrust, just tapping the edge of his belly as it bobbed back and forth, but even if he probably could have the thought to seize and stroke it didn't cross his mind. Maybe... maybe she was right? Maybe he should have been born a girl like his twin sister. Maybe his cock really was pathetic and a mistake... It just felt so wonderful to be fucked, so right.

So right, in fact, that he was rapidly approaching his own orgasm. His panting and moaning was getting louder even as he was pressed into the dirt, his body quivering weakly. She was thrusting so briskly now, giving it to him so hard... With a pained groan he helped her absolutely spear his prostate with her cockhead and immediately he hurtled over the edge, his little cock painting the ground once more with his worthless seed as he squirmed against her. His cheeks were hot with shame as the proof of his submission squirted against the grass and splattered onto his knees, but the embarrassment only seemed to make the feeling of pleasure all the sharper. Each thrust seemed to travel from the base of his cock to the tip, seemingly timed to coincide with each spurt of cum and making the feeling more intense.

"Guuuuh... haaaaahh... ahhhhhhhh..." he groaned into the dirt as Anthea continued to thrust all through his afterglow, squeezing so much pleasure out of him he could hardly stand it. That he had cum well in advance of her was painfully obvious, the feminine swordsman having to contend with almost three whole minutes of fucking before she finally bottomed out inside of him and began to pump her seed nice and deep into his bowels. His belly felt so nice and warm, pleasantly full now that he was taking his second load, and for just a few moments he was allowed to kneel and enjoy the feeling of her cock pulsing inside of him as she laid down on top of him, resting and relaxing for a moment.

When she pulled out of him Iordain felt strangely empty, his asshole gaping ever so slightly as warm cum trickled slowly out of it and down his little balls... Until she flipped him over onto his back, forcing him to lay in the mud that all of his cum had created as she forced her cock into him once again. The witch grabbed his wrists tightly and pinned them together above his head, glaring down at him wickedly. He could only look up at her with an embarrassed yet lustful face, still covered in a myriad of fluids, his cheeks and chest flushed bright red with shame and arousal. She pulled back until she was only just barely still inside as she teased him about that look, and then suddenly pounded into him, causing his eyes to shoot open wide and forcing a grunt of pain out of him. Mercifully she was slow and steady about it, giving his body some time to brace as she ground him into the soggy grass and mud beneath him.

From this angle Anthea would be able to see just how thoroughly defeated the feminine swordsman was... Even when her thrusts hurt him his face scrunched up in pleasure, his body squirming this way and that involuntarily as he let out lusty moans that he just couldn't prevent from escaping his lips. And of course there was his little prick, still throbbingly erect and practically begging for attention after so much neglect... His eyes settled occasionally on her beautiful face whenever he could stand to meet her gaze, sometimes daring to flick down to her tiny breasts for a moment or two. She taunted him even more, suddenly assuring him that she wanted him like this forever... his heart jumped into his throat. She couldn't actually keep him, right? Not in this realm. Right?

She continued that steady, vigorous pounding for some time in relative quiet, only the sound of their hips slapping together violently, her grunts of effort, and his moaning filling the air. It wasn't long before he could feel her cock throb and twitch in his ass again, threatening to fill him with yet another load of cum, perhaps the last... and suddenly she was tearing into him fast and hard, her hips rapidly pounding into his without mercy! His eyes went wide and he shuddered, his legs quivering to either side of the witch, being quickly overwhelmed by the intense sensation.

Of course, it was nothing compared to what happened next. Anthea let go of his wrists and quickly grabbed his neck with one hand, her enhanced strength squeezing his throat almost completely closed in an instant! Her other hand moved down to his little prick, finally seizing it and starting to stroke it between her soft fingers. The feminine swordsman let out a quiet wheeze of air through the pinhole of his windpipe just before his attacker crushed it fully shut, his body starting to thrash as adrenaline pumped through his body. Both his hands shot to the hand around his throat, trying to push it off him, but... the petite witch was just so much stronger than he was. It wasn't long before he felt a tickle in his lungs that soon turned into a burning pain.

And yet... she was rubbing his cock! His aching, throbbing cock she had so neglected was finally getting her attention. Gods it felt so good, and cruelly enough the fact that she was cutting off his air only made it better. Every sensation seemed heightened, from the feeling of her dick spearing him again and again to the feeling of her fingers gliding softly over his hypersensitive prick. That he was getting off so hard on it increased the shame Iordain felt, the fear of being strangled to death creeping into his mind as his little chest heaved for air he just couldn't get. With no way of swallowing saliva pooled up in his mouth and drooled down his cheeks as he struggled with all of his (limited) might against a fate he couldn't prevent. The fear and arousal and helplessness... all of them mingled as his cock throbbed, his body going rigid for a moment before it shot a little squirt of cum across his chest... a second onto his belly... and then it merely twitched and pulsed in the witch's grasp, his little balls milked completely dry by all of her abuse.

The pain in his chest only increased through his orgasm as his vision started to blur and narrow, his eyes wide as saucers. He thrashed and struggled beneath Anthea, his hands digging into her arm and trying to pull it away from his throat... but he was quickly weakening, what little strength he had fading. He felt her start to cum deep in his ass as she pounded him, her orgasm coinciding with the end of his own climax. Hot cum burst against his prostate as she continued to pound her cockhead against it, but what otherwise might have been a pleasant experience was washed away by the burning pain that was spreading throughout his muscles, the darkness encroaching on his vision. He could hear her laughing at him, but it sounded almost like he was under water at this point. His back lifted off the ground, his chest heaving frantically as he struggled his hardest... and then his hands fell away from her arm limp to his sides, his body twisting a little bit side to side as he stared sightlessly up at her for a few moments before going completely limp, his consciousness fading to nothing.

The next thing Iordain felt was a searing hot pain in his cheek, the smell of burning flesh filling his nostrils as he awoke with a shrill screech. He tried to struggle but there was something keeping his wrists together behind his back, something restraining his ankles too. His eyes shot open and he saw Anthea holding some kind of a brand... "#1 Cocksucker?" Was that really branded on his cheek now!? She kicked him over onto his stomach as he sputtered in pain, still struggling in vain as she reshaped the brand and stuck it against his ass. The pain was intense, and he shrieked in a mix of agony and shame as she wrote such lewd and horrible things into his body. By the time his other asscheek was branded he had screamed himself hoarse, his voice practically broken as he quivered on the ground.

The feminine swordsman was crying again by the time Anthea pulled him up by the hair onto his feet, his body practically limp. He had taken stock of himself a bit more by now, knew that his legs were forcibly spread as they were restrained, that the thing restraining his arms was a set of wooden stocks... and that there was something cold and metallic sealed tightly around his soft little prick. A devilish device he was certain he would become well acquainted with soon. He felt like his ass was gaping, like any moment he would lose control of his bowels, and he could feel warm cum drooling slowly out of him and down his thighs.

It took a little bit for him to get his feet under him and motivate himself to stand up, but finally his quivering legs held him and the witch walked around in front of him, gently stroking the painful mark she had made on his cheek. He grit his teeth and shivered, nearly falling over again... She told him that she was going to miss him on account of his being "such a good cocksleeve," a phrase that turned his stomach as she started to stroke her hand softly down his neck, his chest, his flat little belly...

And then she settled on whatever she had attached to his cock. He looked down at it as she stroked it; a bright metal cage that fit snug against him, almost uncomfortably tight even now. As she stroked it and explained that it would probably be on him until he challenged her to get her to remove it and that no one else could remove it for him he broke down in tears again. There was no way he could possibly even get hard with this device attached to him! There was no way he could challenge her again either! She would only visit even more cruelty on him, would break down his body and soul even further. No, he would have to hide from her as best as he could, even if she did promise to find him...

Anthea walked away from him then, picking up her backpack with some small difficulty and then hopping on her broom. Tears were still streaming down his cheeks as she started to fly away, his legs quivering as she told him that he would have to walk back to the feast hall. It was such a long way... and he was so hobbled like this. What would he do if someone came across him and decided to take advantage of him? There was almost nothing he could do... If he could get to the forest he could go at a single bound back, but even getting there would be a challenge. Through the tears he turned and started to waddle in the direction of the feast hall, his legs feeling wobbly and weak after all the abuse his poor little ass had taken, his whole body aching. He could only hope that this would continue to be the worst day of his life for a long time to come...