What's new

A new EGG, by CHAMBER Corp

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
CHAMBER Corp has been working on it's latest invention, the EGG (Enveloping Gaming Ground). Out of many applicants for testing, YOU! have been selected! CHAMBER Corp is well known for putting out entertainment products in the past, and this is said to surpass them all!

You only need to fill out the following form, then come by and drop it off, it's likely you can even test it the day you come in!

====Bio====
Name:

Mental Description:
=======

Anyways, I'm going to be running a game, it will be somewhat like how wallpaper ran it, though I'm still somewhat new to writing this type of stuff, and for what it's worth, my fill out list is a little bit shorter.

I'm going to be willing to run for 2 or 3 people at a time, to start off with. In this game, there's Fatigue and Arousal, though the max to start is 4 and 3, respectively.

When I start a game thread for you, you'll be filling the following form out then.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?)

Anyways, I also would like to prefer to only run it for female PCs. Yes, sure it sounds terrible, I'm being so restrictive with options, but I'm still pretty new to writing this type of stuff, and I'd like to keep it to what I think I can do well to start with.

Anyways, that's that. When I run your game, there will be an option to add in an extra field or two to the form.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: A new EGG, by CHAMBER Corp

Humans: Y 2 or 3
Male/Female: Y 2
Female/Female: Y 3
Pregnancy: Y 3 or 4
Birthing: Y 4
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 4
Slavery: Y 4
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was pretty tired when I posted this this morning, so the start has been properly updated! You can leave that sheet for the game.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

====Bio====
Pia was always a shy and calm girl, she is a scholarship student of another country with a low income, it was all Ok until her mother get sick of a chronic disease than could be dead without quick and expensive treatment, looks like she was hidden it for a long time. Just then Pia was looking another job she read in the newspaper than an offer of a old rich man it was a great quantity of money to any youngh girl in exchange to play a game named the egg. She call to the number than was enclosed and make an appointment the next day.

She was chosen after a brief interview, but to make her job she must respect some terms. She must put predetermined settings, dont say anything about the job and she must finish the game. To be sure than she will dont do any trap she will be accompanied by a worker of the old man.
Name:pia
Physical Description:

Mental Description:

Humans: Y 1 or 2
Pregnancy: Y 5
Birthing: Y 5

Note: im ok with breast expansion, lactation an low transformation like ears and tails maybe temporal futa(i dont like sex-changing and similar) also low violence and i don't like death I'm more a fan of corruption and endless rape (she lost a life then return to the last save point remembering all)

Last edited:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Elizabeth Calanthia Fairburn
Physical Description:

Mental Description:

Rich, smart, beautiful and bored, and more than a little vain, Elizabeth (only her mother was alowed to call her Beth) is the rich heiress of a wealthy english family. Both of her parents died when she was sixteen, by which time Elizabeth had already completed high school and was in her first year at Oxford. With all of her parents' wealth now at her disposal, and finding little that could hold her interest for long, Elizabeth was excited to see a new product that could whet her apitite.

"And even if it proves boring, I can always hack it to make it more fun." She said to herself happily as she filled out the form, making room for another choice. "Hmmm... I wonder if there's a multiplayer function?"

Humans: Y 3
Non-Human Humanoids: Y 5
Male/Female: Y 3
Female/Female: Y 5
Pregnancy: N
Birthing: N
Non Consent Sex: Y 3
BDSM: Y 3
Slavery: Y 3
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 4

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Been a little bit busier than I expected, but I think I'll be able to put threads up tomorrow.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Synthia Love-Cross
Physical Description:

Mental Description:

Synthia has just entered her postgraduate studies in journalism, hoping to make a name for herself writing about advances in personal entertainment technology - a subject near and dear to her heart. She heard about the EGG while researching for an assignment, and ever curious, decided to apply as a tester, hoping she could write a review.

Humans: Y (3)
Male/Female: Y (3)
Female/Female: Y (4)
Pregnancy: Y (2)
Birthing: Y (2)
Non Consent Sex: Y (4)
BDSM: Y (5)
Slavery: Y (4)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y (5)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Bio:
Name: Machiko Asikawa
Physical Description:
Mental Description:

(Will work in more details if necessary once they come to me, but for now she is a pro gamer and hacker and well known and respected in the MMORPG community.)

As for H stuff, I prefer humans or mostly humanoids, though I'm fine with furries, body modifications, such as futanization, breast enlargement, and etc, is also fine, and tentacles and the likes of what I already put up. Also Machiko is probably an elite gamer who is bored with everything else and is looking for a new challenge when she came to the egg.

Last edited:
OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright. I think I just about got the hang of this now, a few tweaks on how I run it, and what not. So, I'm willing to accept new applications now.

Yep. Anyways, please post an App if you want a game. Though running multiple games may slow me down a little, I think I can handle it.

Things to keep in mind, one of them is that, while mental description was at first meant to be a sort of physce report, this has seemingly changed into what type of outfit the character may be wearing when she enters. Another thing to keep in mind is that you can add extra things to the sheet if there's something you'd like.

Anyways, here's me opening the floodgates.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Alyssa Graham
Physical Description:

Mental Description: She will probably end up dressed in something fairly simple, with light armor over it.

Alyssa has always loved playing games, especially in fantasy settings, so she jumped at the chance to test out a virtual reality game like EGG. A quick glance over the options told her she may have gotten into far more than she bargained for initially...

Male/Female: Y 4
Pregnancy: Y 1
Birthing: Y 1
Non Consent Sex: Y 3
Slavery: Y 2
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 3

Last edited:

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Kira Reyes
Physical Description:

Mental Description: a feisty person to the core, Kira tends to act first and think second. Fiercely defiant, she refuses to admit defeat, even when presented with overwhelming odds. This has gotten her into more than one sticky situation.

Humans: Y - 3
Male/Female: Y - 4
Female/Female: Y - 3
Non Consent Sex: Y - 4
BDSM: Y - 4
Slavery: Y - 3
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y - 4

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I made a character! :3 Hrm, I think I'll just use the physical description for what she wants to look like in the game, since that's really the only one that counts. (Plus, I don't really want to go digging for another suitable image.)

====Bio====
Name: Catherine
Physical Description:

Mental Description: As an avid gamer, Catherine jumped at the opportunity to test the latest and greatest new toy. She has a very care-free personality and tends not to take things very seriously.

Male/Female: Y 3
Female/Female: Y 2
Slavery: Y 1

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I want to play but in this moment it will be hard with this PSP maybe tomorrow in the morning when i can use my PC, just dont pay attention to the last part of the history of my character.

PS: I enjoy your writing style XD.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Lisa
Physical Description:

Mental Description: Lisa signed up to test the EGG system like many others had online, waiting patiently she hopes to get picked to try the newest wonder of technology before many others.

Humans: 2
Male/Female: 3
Female/Female: 3
Pregnancy: 3
Birthing: 2
Non Consent Sex: 5
BDSM: 3
Slavery: 3
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): 5

Last edited:
OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ha, a few more applicants than I expected, and quicker too. Ha.

Well, I'll see what I can do about getting new threads up later today.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No hurry on starting a thread for me, I'm patient.

====Bio====
Name: Ashley Autumn.
Physical Description: A short redhead with bright green eyes and moderate build. She is faintly pretty, and doesn't take the effort to appear excessively attractive when she isn't actively dating, which she currently isn't.

Mental Description: Brought up to value education, she is attending college on a scholarship. Promising her mother that she wouldn't let drink or parties interfere with her study, and that she wouldn't have casual sex, was hardly unusual, but her dedication to keeping her word was.

So naturally when her friends tried to convince her to help test out a new "game" the weekend before finals, with vague hints that it might be risqué in nature, she refused. But they didn't let up, and eventually they made her promise to play through an entire game. And to let them choose the settings, since they knew what they were doing.

She would, of course, keep her word. One game, all the way through, no matter what. It never occurred to her that her friends might give her settings that they themselves wouldn't use themselves, just to see if she'd really do it.

Ashley has a fairly dirty mind at the moment, as she's abstained from sex for the entire school year, and no longer has studies to focus on. She doesn't let it show, but it's capable of surprising even her.

===settings===
Humans: Y 2
Pregnancy: Y 4
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 4

Inventory:
Slave collar (worn)
Slave leash (worn)

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score

I'm fairly interested in giving this a whirl, though my writing style isn't exactly the best. If it's a bit too packed I don't mind waiting in line before starting.

Details:

Name: Rania

Bio: Rania is normally a fairly quiet girl, branding social recreation as something that's only done when necessary, because of her avid dislike for people her own age. At the college she attends, lately she's been acting highly strung up, lecturing and talking down to her fellow classmates out of a sour grudge she's had against the world for her own reasons.

Of course, granting that she's against social interaction for the most part, she spends a lot of her time playing games, reading books, and a few other things that are no longer important for the time being. She's been hearing a lot of hype over a new gaming system in development, and being a new age "recreational critic" in study, she got her hands on a position testing it out. Or rather, it landed in her hands, but that's a minor detail.

Rather excited to get a bite of it's full potential, she hurriedly scrolled through the options, setting things in a frenzy, and finally setting the difficulty to max. Time to test this baby out.

Physical Description: at 4 feet, 9 Inches, she's fairly short, her waist is slightly robust but is made up for by her rather large breasts. She has medium-long dark brown hair, and she wears glasses due to her bad eye-sight. She's also pale, from not going out too much. Despite her lack of attention to her looks, she has a cute charm to herself that has lead to her turning down more than one unknowing college soul.

Mental Description: Everything staying slightly the same, the only real changes between her physical and mental form are her lack of glasses, and slightly larger breasts. Probably because she's self-conscious about them.
Settings:

Humans: Y 3/5
Male/Female: Y 3/5
Female/Female: Y 1/5
Pregnancy: Y 3/5
Birthing: Y 3/5
Non Consent Sex: Y 5/5 (Hurr Hurr)
BDSM: Y 1/5
Slavery: Y 1/5
Monsters: Y 5/5 (Oh deary me)

Inventory
1 Skimpy Leather Suit
1 Badass Rapier
11 delicious rations
1 guide to magical shenanigans.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thought I'd give this a try, given its popularity, since I'm getting back into things here.

Name: Rachel

Bio: Having little experience with video games, but plenty of experience with sex since she'd come of age, Rachel had heard about the EGG from her brother who worked for Chamber Corp. Unfortunately, she hadn't been paying attention when filling out the settings, so she might be in for an entirely unfamiliar experience.

Physical:
Except that inside the EGG, she'll spontaneously sprout elf ears for no apparent reason.

Humans: Y 2
Pregnancy: Y 4
Slavery: Y 2

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bio: Just completing school and college, he set out for a job. Current economy is tough, so unfortunately he had to settle for the fast food industry. While working he overheard a customer talking about some game called "The Egg". When giving the customer his order, Gordan inquired about the game and asked the cost for it. Surprisingly, Gordan was told he would be getting paid to do this. This being his dream job, playing video games for cash, he requested immediately where to find this and how he could get set up. The customer however forgot to mention plenty of details about the egg, and how sexually explicit it was. He'd be in for a big surprise. It would be rather amusing to see how such a prude will deal with this game.

Name: Gordan

Physical Description:
Mental: Always being a guy who loves imagining himself as the character in the story, he'll try to make it look as much like him as possible.

Male/Female: Y3
Female/Female/Male (since he's a guy in this case): Y 4
Non Consent Sex: Y 4
Monsters Y 2

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Aw what the hell. Inserting game character obsessed character ho!

====Bio====
Name: Shalen Kiritan
Physical Description: A tad smallish, with fiery red hair. She's a talented artist and spends her time- whenever she's not gaming in one form or another- doing art and stories. It's just focusing on a task at hand that's partly her problem.

Mental Description: Shalen is almost in love with the Leage of Legends character, Nidalee. Very often she plays her with a customized skin and is in process of writing up a small story focused on her. Thus, Nidalee has been on her mind quite extensively as of late, thus her mental image taking form of the champion- of course, the catchanging part of her favorite champion probably won't transfer along....

Humans: Y, 1-3
Male/Female: Y, 4
Female/Female: Y, 4
Pregnancy: Y, 2-3
Birthing: Y, 2-3
Non Consent Sex: Y, 5
BDSM: Y, 4
Slavery: Y, 3
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y, 6!