What's new

A Quest for Converts! (Stratiros)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP = 55, PP = 40, EP = 52, Status = Fine

(That's another one of those names I'm just never going to spell on my own. So, you're Aya. How does that sound?)

Aya'liatrin hadn't had much luck so far. The jungle surrounding this strange city, which had welcomed her despite her having stated her intention to enslave them, had had its share of monsters, though they were few thanks to the efforts of the guard, but she never did manage to find any unwitting mortal victims to convert. All of them seemed to travel in large groups, or at least the ones she'd found. The city guard had spotted her on numerous occasions, but had never bothered her, and Aya had wisely chosen not to try for a squad of armed soldiers.

Within the city, she'd tried to convert a few people, but even when she drained them dry, it didn't seem to have much of an effect, as they simply thanked her, leaving a few coins which she'd decided to keep for no better reason than that someone had told her that they were valuable, as soon as they recovered. Her frustration had grown over the last few days, as had her dread of being punished for failure when she returned. Aya didn't realize it, but it had been two years since the portal had closed, and her masters had no way of contacting her, even if they still existed and remembered her.

She hadn't seen the city for a few days, and she figured that it might be prudent to go back and use some of the strange coins to get some more food, and perhaps try to convert some of the populace of Celesis to the worship of her dark masters once more. That goal in mind, Aya headed toward the city walls, passing through the jungle without incident, until she found herself looking at a glade. She'd been here before, the spring in the center having been a place where she'd got water and bathed before, but now there was something different. A mortal man was standing in the center of the glade, his back to her. It looked as though he was from the city, but he was completely naked, so Aya had no idea if her assumption was correct. His back slumped somewhat, and she could see him breathing heavily, though Aya had no idea why, as she was just standing there in front of the spring. She could easily circumvent the spring if she so chose.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aya'liatrin (Stratiros)

(Sounds good, I was expecting something like that.)

Aya walked through the jungle talking to herself the entire way. "It's just not fair, why isn't anyone joining I've shown them how great life can be and they just don't care!" She pulled her top up once again, having just bounced out of it when vaulting over a log. "Maybe if I call greater lovers than just goblins on them next time... yeah that should be good, they must not have understood exactly how great their lives would be."

The pale elf girl stepped out of the forest to a spring she's visited before and liked, only to find someone there. "Ohh, perfect," She said making sure she looked right before approaching him. Aya pulled the leaves out of her white hair and re-did the tie in the back. She pulled her top down, just keeping her nipples form being exposed, and make sure her skirt was pulled up leaving her an inch of leeway down below. The humans around here seemed to appreciate this form of dress, so she went with what worked. Her attire ready Aya left her spear near the edge of the glade and walked up to the man with a lot of energy in her voice and a spring in her step, after all this time she would succeed, "Hello there sir, how are you doing today?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 47/55, PP = 40, EP = 52, Status = Lightly Injured

(The imagery of this scene is highly amusing.)

Rolls:
Attack: Hit.
Damage: 2 + 10 - 4 = 8 damage. Armor at 27/30 TP.

The naked men, whoever he was, spun around as Aya spoke to him, his face contorted with rage. With the exception of his expression and the fact that his yes were colorless and empty, he seemed entirely normal, just a normal human male. Aya only had about a second to notice all of this, however, when he growled angrily and swung his fist at her. She was so surprised by his sudden and unwarranted attack that it struck her right in the face, pushing her back a step. The force of the blow also caused one of her breasts to pop fully out of her top, though the man didn't seem to notice it as he wound up to hit her again.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Oww, why did you do that I just wanted to help you,"Aya said jumping away from the man's second strike, one hand holding her bouncing breast. It would be awfully hard to focus if she hadn't. She pivoted in place spiraling a chill wind around her and sent a roundhouse kick at the man's head. Incidentally, if he cared he'd learn that she did not in fact wear any panties right now, but he probably didn't care.

(Yeah it is, and just using a basic unarmed attack.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 37/55, PP = 33/40, EP = 52, Status = Lightly Injured

(I had the damage wrong last time, but I'm not going back to fix it, so this monster is a weaker version. I also forgot masochist, and that I will do retroactively. Last time you took 3 + 1 = 4 PP.)

Rolls
Damage: 3 + 10 = 13 damage.
Damage: 4 + 10 - 4 = 10 damage. armor is at 24/30 TP.
Masochist: 2 + 1 = 3 Pleasure.

Ayas kick struck the man squarely, but that didn't seem to slow him down at all, nor did he seem to notice her lack of undergarments. After recovering form her blow, he returned one of his own, hitting her in the chest, causing her other breast to pop out of her top, and knocking her on her back. He approached her prone form, and Aya knew that she could probably trip him if she wanted, though that would probably wind up with him on top of her, which wasn't something the half-demon wanted if he was going to keep being aggressive, alternatively, she could just get back to her feet and try to kick him again.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aya considered her options while she tried to ignore her growing arousal. That last hit had gotten her nipples hard and her mind was heading somewhere that this guy didn't seem to be going... Though if he was on top of her maybe his disposition would change. And even if he didn't she could always call up help.. Deciding to risk it Aya swept her legs out aiming for his knees.

(Going for trip, just cause it will be interesting.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 37/55, PP = 33/40, EP = 52, Status = Lightly Injured, Grappled

Rolls
Damage: 2 + 10 = 12 damage.
Attack: Hit. Aya is now Grappled.

Ayas kick sweeps out and knocks the nude mans legs out from under him. He purposefully falls directly on top of her, his arms landing to either side of her, boxing her in. His head fell onto her voluptuous breasts, and had her clothing not been in the way, his member would have been close to her womanhood. What he was going to do now was anyone's guess.

Last edited:

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After the man fell Aya gave him a smile, "Come on stop trying to hurt me, please." She would rub the man's face with her breasts while also reaching down, hiking up her skirt, and lining up to give him easy access down below. The whole time thinking, <I really hope this works. It has been too long since I got to have fun.>

(I think grapple and foreplay is what I'm going for, + draining if it works.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 29/55, PP = 31/40, EP = 52, Status = Lightly Injured, Grappled. Clothing Shifted

(Actually, from the text, you'd be shifting your clothes. Going with that because I can actually fluff that without ignoring what was in your post.)

Rolls
Grapple: Aya wins, not resisted.
Ayas clothing has been shifted.
Grapple: Enemy wins.
Damage: 2 + 10 - 4 = 8 damage. Armor is at 18/30.
Masochist: 1 + 1 = 2 PP.

The man is too busy pulling himself up off of Ayas pillow-like breasts to stop her from pulling her skirt up, giving him easy access to her womanhood. He doesn't seem to notice her words, however, as his hands immediately clasp around her throat, starting to cut off her air supply.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aya gave the man a smile when he pulled himself up, "Good now ju-" He interrupted her by starting to strangle the elf. Gagging she called out, "Lords I beseech you send me a warrior to aid me in battle." White energy flowed out of her and condensed into a goblin warrior behind the man. "Kill him!" She said to the goblin nearly out of breath.

(Summon goblin to help because her first strategy just isn't working.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 22/55, PP = 29/40, EP = 52, Status = Badly Injured, Clothing Shifted

Rolls
Grapple: Enemy wins.
Damage: 1 + 10 - 4 = 7 damage. Armor at 16/30 TP.
Masochist: 1 + 1 = 2 PP.
Attack (Goblin): Hit.
Damage: 4 + 13 = 17 damage.

Ayas summoned goblin appears behind the man as he continues strangling her. Upon seeing his summoner being choked on the ground, the goblin raises his club and slams it down on the mans head. He grunts in pain, his grip lightening for a second, before his hands once more begin exerting pressure on her throat. The goblin raises his club again, and brings it down on his head. After the second blow, the man goes limp on top of her.

(Gain 2 exp.)

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aya strained to remain conscious when the goblin appeared, this man was the worst type of human, angry and not fun at all. He would not be blessed by her lords, instead beaten by a foot soldier.

When the man finally released her she rolled him off and looked at the goblin. "Thank you," Aya wheezed finally breathing again, "I don't want to get up, but this position works." She was on her back at this point, breasts bare, nipples quite hard, and skirt hiked up so the goblin could see everything. "Please come over, I need some attention and I think you would like it, though it will be uncomfortable at first so do as you wish for now." She was quite willing to give the goblin a greater reward, seeing as the elf would need to feed to be able to move around easily again.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 19/55, PP = 5/40, EP = 52, Status = Badly Injured, Clothing Shifted

Rolls
Pleasure (Aya): 7 + 4 + 13 = 24 PP.
Pleasure (Goblin): 2 + 3 + 19 = 24 PP.
Aya drains 12 EP. If you want to trade this for HP, you have to tell me so in your post before I do any actual rolling.
Damage: 3.

The goblin grins at her request, pulling off his leather armor before dropping his pants, revealing his already hard member. He isn't the largest Aya has ever seen, but for someone who was only about three and a half feet tall, having a seven inch cock dangling between his legs was impressive enough. He laid down between Ayas legs without a word, lining the tip of his member up against her already moist petals, and then sliding himself inside of her with a single thrust. The goblin makes a noise then, a low grunt of pleasure as Ayas velvety inner walls clamp around his cock. He pulls back so that only the tip is within her and then thrusts back down until his member is once more buried balls deep into Ayas mound. He sets up a steady rhythm of forceful thrusts, and Aya begins to feel his energy steadily flowing into her, the demons soul causing her own spirit to darken with added power.

The goblin humps her for several minutes, granting her pleasure that the man before had denied her, and slowly forming a tension within her that signaled the approach of her climax. The familiar sensation of a cock throbbing inside her pussy warned Aya that the goblin was about to reach his peak as well, but unless she wanted to deny herself her own orgasm by making him stop now, she'd have to take the risk of letting the little demon spray his essence into her. For his part, the goblins thrusts were becoming frantic, only making the idea of forcing him out early more difficult as he promise of a powerful orgasm grew harder and harder to resist.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ahh, ok I'll be draining hp for the duration of the encounter, but not enough for the goblin to pass out. If she can control it that much.

She gave the goblin a smile as he dropped his pants and spread her legs for him, "Good, please go hard." Aya said happily as she took his first thrust. The elf moaned as the goblin fully entered her and this reaction continued as his pace picked up. She started rubbing her clit and pulling on a nipple as he continued, the pressure inside of her increasing with each thrust. "Ahh, good, now ahhh," She shivered in pleasure not able to speak coherently as his pace picked up, "No, you... urgh... faster.." Aya couldn't bring herself to ask him to stop, the man beating on her had just gotten her so horny she couldn't resist.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 26/55, PP = 40, EP = 52, Status = Badly Injured, Clothing Shifted

Rolls
Pleasure (Aya): 6 + 2 + 13 = 22 PP = Orgasm.
Pleasure (Goblin): 5 + 10 + 19 = 34 PP = Orgasm.
Aya drains 17 HP.
Damage: 5 x 2 = 10 damage.
Take a total of 68 corruption.

The demons cock plowed into Ayas soaking womanhood with swiftly increasing ferocity, throbbing harder and harder every time his balls slapped into her ass. After just a few more thrusts, the elven part-demon could no longer hold off, and entered into a mind-blowing climax, causing her body to shake uncontrollably even as the goblin continued thrusting relentlessly into her pussy, which only served to keep her orgasm going. At some point during her peak, the lesser demon simply couldn't withstand any more of Ayas tight, spasming velvety inner walls, and she felt his manhood erupt into her. Rope after rope of thick warm goblin seed was fired into her, his member pulsating with every shot. After a moment they both came down from their respective peaks, Aya having drained quite a bit of the demons energy as he flooded her womb with his semen, though not enough to make him pass out.

Once he'd recovered, the goblin slowly withdrew his cock from Ayas pussy, an audible pop sounding as the head passed from between her nether lips, accompanied by a trickle of thick white cum. Due to her position, most of it would remain trapped within her until she stood up. He rolled off of her and stood, slightly wobbly on his feet after the sex, giving Aya a view of his groin. His member was still partially erect, and his shaft and balls were covered in a sheet of her juices, which were still practically dripping off of him, while the head had a layer of his own semen on it, as well as a drop of it hanging from the tip. Then, he spoke for the first time, his voice low and mildly accented, saying; "Anything else before I go?"

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aya thrust again the goblin as he pounded into her. As turned on as she was though he wound up doing most of the work, she simply rocked her hips back and forth to stimulate him further before he pushed her over the edge. As the orgasm shook through her she almost picked herself off the ground and fell back exhausted. Taking a few deep breaths while the goblin pulled out Aya felt just above her pussy. "Mmh, that felt very good, but come here."

She sat up and let some of the goblin's cum fall out of her, but tried to hold some of it in, she rather liked the feeling of being full down there. she still felt quite drained and moved up to the goblin's dick, running a finger along it. "I still need a little more," She opened her mouth and swifting took the goblin's member into her mouth, savoring the taste of her own juices mixed with his. Aya started off slowly running up and down his dick with her tongue.

Draining some more hp

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 28/55, PP = 40, EP = 52, Status = Mildly Injured, Clothing Shifted

Rolls
Pleasure (Goblin): 2 + 2 + 13 + 12 = 29 PP.
Aya drains 2 more HP. Any more and he'll pass out.

The goblin looked down at her in amazement as Aya'liatrin took his member into her mouth, clearly surprised that she'd be willing to do more even after her debt to him had been settled. The bitter and salty taste of his semen mixed with the sweetness of her own juices filled her senses as she slowly and sensually licked along his shaft. As she worked, precum began dripping from the tip of his member, and it quickly started to throb as he gasped and moaned in pleasure. Unfortunately, the lesser demons well of energy quickly emptied, and Aya was hardly sated by the time she felt the goblins soul weakened to the point that, if she took any more, he would likely pass out completely. He was also on the verge of climaxing again, however, his eyes bulged and his blood rushing as he stood on the edge of another release, this time into Ayas mouth. If she got him off again, she could gorge herself on the lesser demons energies, but he wouldn't remain conscious, and it might even claim his life entirely if she took too much of his spirit from him.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As hard as it was to stop Aya pulled away from the goblin as she felt him weaken. "That should be enough, thank you." She said smiling at him as he surly covered her in his cum. Before standing up and removing her clothing. Giving the goblin a wave before he departed Aya stepped into the spring, intent on getting herself clean before continuing. She was especially careful to was down below, the semen of demons was incredibly potent and she did not want ot be with child at the moment. Moving about in such a state would only make her job that much harder.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 55, PP = 40, EP = 52, Status = Fine

The goblin took it upon himself to stroke himself to completion, covering Ayas breasts in several ropes of his thick, sticky cum. The amount of it actually managed to impress her as it coated the part-demons soft, round orbs, especially given how much he'd released into her pussy not too long ago. At her dismissal, the goblin nodded and seemed to fade out, leaving her alone in the glade. She rose and took her clothes fully off, being sure to not get any cum on them, and lowered herself into the spring. She cleaned herself off, getting the goblins semen out of her womanhood and off of her chest, as well as cleaning the grime that the jungle caused her to accrue over time off of her voluptuous body. It took only a few minutes for Aya to bathe, but she felt much better for it once she was finished, and emerged from the spring feeling refreshed.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After she finished washing Aya lay out on the grass. She let the warm rays of the sun fall over her body and slowly dry it off. After the last of the water was gone she would pulled her armor on, making sure she wouldn't pop out immediately again. If nothing interrupted she'd head for the city next.