What's new

A search for games that are similar to A Dance with Rogues! - List added!

alako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have been searching for games that's similar to A Dance with Rogues for a year now. So far the list is not very long. I guess two pairs of eyes (or 10 pairs :)) is better than one, so if you know of any that fits the discretion, please help me to add more content to the list.

The characteristics that I am looking for are:

1) Female protagonist.
2) Any kind of roleplaying games - interactive fiction, RPG, etc
3) Rape is part of the storyline.
4) Have the option be a whore to "solve problems"
5) Maybe even sadistic storyline and game over rape?
6) In English!!.....hopefully

I hope I am not the only girl with these kind of fantasies. :eek:

For those who do know what is A Dance with Rogues -
ADwR is probably the greatest eroge mod in Neverwinter Nights. It's about a princess who's kingdom was destroyed and thus begin her adventure for "survival". It heavily feature rape and another kind of forced sexual encounters. You can roleplay as the victim or you can just whore yourself out to "survive". Moreover, even though the game is sex focus, it's a extremely immerse RPG with good gameplay. If you are interested, check out for more info.

As far as I know there are tons of hentai visual novel that fits the bill, but nearly all of them are in Japanese. There are quite a few great RPG Maker game that fits as well, too bad they are also in Japanese....

Here is a list of games that I found so far:

English:

A) Interactive fiction

A1) British Fox and the National Conspiracy
TADS 3 ( ) based interactive fiction game created by the talented Lucilla Frost. You play as British Fox, a foxy British super heroine, to stop evil from taking over Britain. This game ticks all 6 points from above. Too bad it's mainly text with a few pictures (less than 5 or something).
Link:

A2) British fox and the Celebrity Abductions
An earlier game from Lucilla Frost. Pretty much same as British Fox and the National Conspiracy but with no pictures whatsoever. Storyline is really spicy though, even more so than National Conspiracy.
There is a long scene that BF is captured and have to figure out how to escape while being raped by different villains with detailed text sex scene
Link:

B) RPG

B1) A Dance with Rogues - see above
Link:
Link:

B2) Dragon Claw Inn
Another neverwinter nights mod, it's very short and not finished yet. However, its style (mainly sex scene) is very similar to ADwR.
Link:

B3) Lightning Warrior Raidy 1 and 2
Ticks most of the points above, but the game is not really dark enough for point 5 though.
Link:
Link:

B4) Adventures of Garnet
Game of rape type of adventure for Garnet. Lots of sex encounters and mostly bug free, but unfinished.
Link:
Forum:

If I can think of any thing else, I will add them to the list. It's late...my brain is not working

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: A search for games that are similar to A Dance with Rogues! - List added!

hey, welcome to the forums! for a start I'd suggest lilipalace listed on this forum. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16552 It features a female protagonist, in a dungeon crawling system. the only thing I didn't quite like about this game was that the number of enemies is set. however, it really draws me in with the rape dialogues/pictures.

If you use translation aggregator, you can get a google translation for it, which is enough for a lot of the story, and the "role playing the victim", especially with the gor scenes. Some of them are quite drastic, after all.

I'd also suggest you search the GOR thread at hongfire, as they have a lot of game over rapes.

hf ^^ , and stick around for more fun

fuzzy

Lurker
Reputation score

Just the other day I was asking around elsewhere for games similar to ADR myself! I've not found any you haven't already listed, but the British Fox ones are new to me :).

OP
A

alako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I try lilipalace before, but machine translation doesn't make much sense all the time which really kills the immersion.

Octogon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm in the same boat as you. I love these kinds of games. :) Thanks for the link to British Fox, I'd love to find more similar IF if anyone knows of any.

Some visual novels fit your description. Taimanin Asagi by Black Lilith has a lot of similar themes and there is (or was) a fairly good translation available that doesn't read like a machine translation. Unfortunately it's late so I can't dig up a link, but if you google I imagine you can find it. It features a lot of demon rape and some very dark themes in general.

There's also a fairly good-sized rape fantasy RP community in Second Life you might enjoy. Similar themes to these games, except of course you're creating the plot and writing out half the descriptions. It can be tough to find other good players, but I've enjoyed it a lot.

Seiren Harp is an RPG-maker game with a lot of rape scenes, but I don't know of a good translation.

I'll let you know if I think of any others. Good luck!

Idelacio

Reputation score

The Hypnotics Collective has a fairly decent library of largely RAGS engine based AIF games, some of which fit the bill:

Transformation Games Site has a number of again largely RAGS based games amongst others some of which are about what you want. The gimmick there is more transformation though, mostly male to female but other transformations are included:

For the noteworthy non-english RPGs there's Violated Heroine and Ring of Lust. VH is not complete but there is an english patch in the rafters so to speak. ^_^

Ring of Lust has no english translation as far as I can see which is a shame. It is complete and pretty in depth but no images per se, just animated sprites. With translation software it does everything else you want it to provided you can overlook dodgy translations. Adventures of Garnet takes elements from it: