plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Character Sheet
====Bio====
Name: Selesis
Race: Greater Medusa
Level 0 Trait: Shield
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/album.php?albumid=1338&pictureid=18805

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.):

Selesis could be easily viewed as a monster due to her abilities and instincts to coil about things. The serpentine Medusa is thus very insecure and tends to cling to anyone who seems friendly to her and over enthusiastically tries to protect them. That her smothering nature tends to push others away too doesn't really filter in too much.

Selesis' emotional swings can be dangerous for those who anger her however as she is quite physically powerful and uses her strange shield claws to great use into battering opponents into submission. But it's her gaze that tends to inspire the most fear.

Selesis has a bit of a statue fetish and tends to get aroused by those she petrifies. Her anatomy allows her to reproduce with them safely despite their stony paralysis, them able to feel everything she does to them as she does it. Medusa saliva can depetrify others, though it takes awhile to do.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.):
=======

Snek.

Settings
Humans:
Male/Female:
Female/Female:
Mythical Beings (Angels, demons, devils, etc...):
Monsters (slimes, tentacles, etc.):
Bestiality (Animals, monstrous animals, beastmen):
Anthros:
Monster Girls of any kind (from the MGE):
Plants/plant like enemies (like alraune or shorn weeds and the like):
Cybernetic enemies (robots and other metal things):
Futanari - Would you like to start out as a futanari? Would you like to be able to change and/or be changed to a futa? Would you like to run into futanari enemies/NPC's:
Non-Consensual Sex:
BDSM:
Slavery:
Fey Beings:
Corruption:
Pregnancy:
Birthing:
Oviposition/Seedbearing:
Lactation/milking:

Roughness - how rough do you want things to get? (same scaling as the above settings with the 1/5 with 5 being very rough.):

If there is anything you'd like included that wasn't mentioned above, add it in here:

Introduction
Midgard is now a flourishing realm, far away are the days ruled by demon lords, complete slavery and death. It was Thousand of years ago when elvens, succubi, some demons and the remain slaves fought for their freedom, the few people than survive this war were raised and protected by elves and the kind succubi race until theirs wounds were healed. Sometimes there were evil beings and monsters in the shadow, but after had beaten the cruel dark lords all just look easy for Midgard’s people.
Then after many ages something happened.
All start with a strock of luck, fishermen got to notice a strange mist in the distance deep inside the large ocean, a mist completely different of any usual seen by them before. The tales started to grow in number, ships eternally missing in this strange phenomenon. The weeks passed, then the months and with them the voices asking for help finally reach the royal ears from the noble elven kind.
Researchers and adventurers were send there to investigate until suddenly one of theirs ships got so close the mist and disappear. The remain ones return and for a time all stop, the fear to loss more brave people. Then after months trying to find a way to save them, the people lost got to call back home. Traped with their ship seriously damaged they were waiting to be rescued, the many leaders gather and finally decide to send the best ship than they have with many elite adventurers and soldiers ready to risk it all and find out what they could find in the other side.
The travel take weeks, time enough to know most of the important ones than were traveling with you. Ulric a mighty huge dark haired werewolf, three or four Lilith Succubi between the many in the ship, elvens of many kind and many others beastkind and demon races
Then one day they reach a strange land and the remains of the ship than they had been looking for, all know in the instant what they needed to do, but fortunately they notice a small town not so far from the beach, there they meet the survivors, most of them were women and the remain males were just interested in stay in these new lands, it was strange but soon many others members of the adventurers and soldiers wanted to stay and help to build this town and live there in that boring place.
It take some days, some of the townpeople had heard giggles and flying creatures in the distance missing themselves in the forest not so far of their safe town, after see that they needed to do something, many new leaders appear, any interested in explore these new lands join and soon leave the safe town.
After pass some days in this safe but boring town, Selesis was bored and in need to do something with her life. At least the people than had come with her are now used to her, mostly only the first ones coming to these lands see her as if they were looking a monster, not even a sexy one and that was not changing at all. To try to think in something else she could hunt the rare creatures than not so often reach to get close the town or the small farm area, also take down monsters but these were so rare than she could bet than she has seen more giant sea creatures in tehir trip.

Just then a strange event was starting, there were three soldiers or adventuresrs trying to create groups to explore the lands beyond the mysterious forest. One was Mia a drow/dark elf, her weapons at her back was a bow a spear and shield; Ulric was trying to gather too in another part of the town and finally a Blonde elf woman who looks to be a noble was in the pub doing the same as the otehrs two.

Selesis know them yet never has talked with them, she could prepare and join, talk with them or just follow them.

Town description

The town is mostly made of wood and stone, it was used some magic on the building of the few houses and the wall around it. The place have a Pub, a temple, some bored women tried to create some shops in the town, but the lack of money and materials make them mostly trade shops. It is not strange than most of the nice buildings are brothels, there are at least twenty even when there is not much people in this place and they are almost free to use.

Equipment

5 day rations
2 cloth sets
1 sleeping bag
10 golds
(???)

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: A small step for a snek... (Zilrax)

Humans:3
Male/Female: 2
Female/Female: 3
Mythical Beings (Angels, demons, devils, etc...): 4
Monsters (slimes, tentacles, etc.): 4
Bestiality (Animals, monstrous animals, beastmen): 4
Anthros: 4
Monster Girls of any kind (from the MGE): 4
Plants/plant like enemies (like alraune or shorn weeds and the like): 4
Cybernetic enemies (robots and other metal things): 4
Futanari - Would you like to start out as a futanari? Would you like to be able to change and/or be changed to a futa? Would you like to run into futanari enemies/NPC's: Yes, Yes, Yes
Non-Consensual Sex: 4
BDSM: 3
Slavery: 3
Fey Beings: 4
Corruption: 5
Pregnancy: 5
Birthing: 5
Oviposition/Seedbearing: 4
Lactation/milking: 3

Roughness - how rough do you want things to get? (same scaling as the above settings with the 1/5 with 5 being very rough.): 3

If there is anything you'd like included that wasn't mentioned above, add it in here: Transformation 5, Unbirthing 4, And well obviously gonna be a lot of Pygmalionism with Selesis around :p.

Selesis sighed a bit forlornly in the burrow she had dug for herself near the outskirts of town. While she hadn't been exactly run out by torch wielding mobs, she hadn't had any luck at making any connections at all since she arrived.

She had chosen to go on this adventure to hopefully retrieve the people and be seen as a hero, maybe break the ice that way. Or failing that, maybe at least find camaraderie in battle she;d heard stories about. But so far she had found, well, neither. It made her heart ache.

She heard a bit of a commotion however, slithering up to peer about curiously. People were gathering. Adventurers? Were they going to go explore? Maybe it was her chance! But which group to join...

Werewolves were kinda scary. she wasn't sure if she could become a wolf snake but she had enough curses as it was. Mia was part dark elf and those were scary too. That left the elf noble person. Nobles were supposed to be wise leaders, maybe she'd be more open to her?

Selesis slithered for the pub to try and find out. Maybe her luck was turning now?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

MULTIPLAYER EVENT UNLOCKED (The Noble Swordswoman) Part 1

Main Characters:
Selesis
Celine
Mia

--------

The pub door opened again, this time a large snake woman went inside, her eyes were covered by a blindfold yet she looks to be able to detect everything around her. The blonde elven was busy talking with her beast kind friends. Lyria a high elf was checking the equip, the money and supplies than the group will need to share later.

Mara the Neko was chatting with the succubi in charge of the pub and Mara with Aria were trying to avoid any sudden surprise as also helping the noble blonde elf as this talk with at least five adventurers in a table

-Selesis peeked in, or as much as a blindfolded oversized snake woman could peek into things, her shyly slithering in, hovering a bit as she waits for the elven woman to be free, shivering a bit.

+Alright Mara, I know you came here to maybe try and make yourself your very own harem, and Aria, Tara, I know you both are... hmhm, kind of after the same thing. I mean, don't get me wrong, I suppose in a way we all are, but let's just remember that our main goal here is exploration, to learn about these lands. And... where's Mia?" Celine said to her friends, giggling softly at them as they looked at the map she had laid out.

-Selesis swallowed a bit nervously before slithering over. "Um... E-excuse me...," said the large medusa in a quiet very nervous voice

+ Celine heard a soft nervous sounding female's voice from nearby, and looked up as Selesis slithered over towards her and her friends, where she smiled softly at the medusa. "Well hello there cutie. What brings you here?" Celine said to Selesis.

The Neko raise her tail in surprise, yet turn smiling to Angie "It is not gather and meet lovely girls part of the plan of all of us?" She said playfully as she try to continue her seduce act with the succubi. "She will come soon, meanwhile what we could do with this low source of money... unless is legal here create gold i doubt than we can use this if we find any town far away of that forest" The high elf answer to Celine. The others adventurers finally place their attention on the large naga, Aria stop any to try to get any weapon out as also Tara a beautiful kitsune help in calm the others in this pub.

- "Um... I need to... Talk to her... About... adventuring...?," says Selesis in an increasingly small voice as she points to the elven nobles, practically hiding in her coils in increasing nervousness

"We could end to say the plan to the others, this cutey looks to wish a private talk with you Celine~" The neko said to the blonde noble elf
+"It's fine girls. Go ahead and square away all our supplies and stuff, and I'll check and see what this cutie wants," Celine told her companions, before looking to Selesis. "So hon, what do you need? You looking to get in on the exploration and whatnot? Or did you just wanna talk to little old me?" Celine asked Selesis after her friends had left them alone.

-"Um... Yeah... exploration... Can I...? I promise not to turn you all to stone, really I do!," says Selesis nervously, bracing herself for rejection

From the adventurers than come to the pub to talk with Celine one was a male demon soldier and an human male adventurer, they were the most aggressive ones of the group when Selaris come yet maybe it was just an impulse in order to be ready to protect the others. two more certainly have blood in their veins, mostly these two girls should be wishing for meet the fauna here as almost all the males in the town weren’t interested in have sex. Finally the last one was a female human of blue hair and golden eyes. All of them started to talk with Celine’s allies about the mission as Celine talk with the snake woman.

+"It's alright hon. I do think that we'll be just fine. And I'm sure we can find a place for you. Now we're still getting things set up and stuff, but... we might actually be able to help you with being able to take that blindfold off, if you like. We've got plenty of goggles you could wear to make it easier for you to look at people without any worries," Celine replied softly.

-"Goggles won't work... I tried that and there were... Incidents...," says Selesis ashamedly, "But um... Thank you. Um... why aren't you scared of me? I'm a horrible monster..."
Celine and Selaris continued talking in private until suddenly the door opened again. "Yes, we have all ready... please let me inform the others... no, we have in mind return after passed some days to inform about all at this town" As she talk the dark elf get inside, Celine soon got to know than it was Mia voice. "I’m sorry, most of the adventurers join that werewolf... but i got three, that would be enough for start" Mia said to Celine as she looks to don’t care the large snake woman at the side of the blonde elf

+"Oh... that's too bad. Hmm, I'm sure that those magic smoky goggles would probably work," Celine replied, looking sad for Selesis' sake, and then smiling when she asked Celine why she wasn't scared. "Well... I've met plenty of strange races since I was little. Besides, I'm not the kind of person to discriminate against people," Celine told Selesis, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. "Besides, you don't look much different than the lamia from the forests to be honest," she added, before hearing Mia's voice and turning to look towards the door.

"Ah good Mia, glad you could join us finally," Celine called over.
-Selesis' serpents wriggle upon her head. "...Little diffrent...," she mumbles though she slithers a bit closer. "So Um... Where are we going?"

"It take me more time than we expected, sorry" Mia answer as she smile and normaly got close them. "Also it looks like the guards demand us to return soon, they may think than we are just some novices on this" She thenheard the soft voice from Seleris and tried to be friendly with her. "Hi, nice to meet you, im her cousin, you can call me Mia"

- "T-the dark elf. N-nice to meet you.," nods Selsis nervously, "I've... seen you around..."

+ "Well, mostly out into the wilds. So that we can search around, see what's what, and see what people here are like," Celine replied, when asked where they were going. "Mostly, we're going to split up and search around as best we can. Of course, everyone is expected to be careful and stuff, but you get what I mean," she added, before looking back to Mia.

"It's fine hon, no worries. And seriously? They think that we're just novices? Silly guards. They don't realize just who I am I guess," Celine asked Mia almost incredulously.

"Yes, i got to see you too.... in the ship, i wanted to talk with you there but i was not sure if that was correct. " Mia said as she get a seat and sit close them pointing to the forest at the northwest. "The plan is see what we can find and return, im sure than each of us can handle a pair of monster hordes, right" She said as she try to be fun with Seleria. Then she add this time looking at Celine. "They should had noticed ours skills when we beat the monsters from yesterday and two days before that... what i think is than they are a bunch of lazy people wishing to just rest on tehirs beds" She sigh talking about the male guards, they look to dont help too much on these days

-Oh... So... I just head out and come back after and... Map things?," asks Selesis nervously, though she seems to maneuver to be closer to the two elves who weren't recoiling from her.

The people outside start to ask if it was possible to them to get inside and heard their conversation, but soon Celine friends come and invite them to another place where they could talk. Celine then have a group of 15 if she counts herself and Selsis.

+"Basically yeah. We don't know a whole whole lot about this place yet. But also try and make friends, and allies with the natives. We don't know if there's kingdoms and whatnot here already, but hopefully we'll find out soon," Celine told Selesis, leaning over the table and pointing down at the map where she appeared to be intending to go herself. "We're not sure, but our long range scouts have spotted some strange beings in these woods to the west, and a little north. So that's where I'm going to be heading. Mia had been planning on going northward, and Aria, Mara, Tara, and Lyria are going to all spread out to the northwest, and southwest," she went on to say to Selesis, curious if she could actually see the map.
"Basically, mostly we are almost pointing a path and follow it for a way then return here to inform, pretty easy" Mia said as she try to ponder where the snake will go

-"I see... IS the ocean south then? I can't see the map very good...," mumbles Selsis, many eyes trying to read the map with snake vision

+"The ocean is to our east, mostly, but we have a small harbor that runs into the river just to the south," Celine replied to Selesis. "Mostly, the paths to the southwest and south of here down the coastline, aren't going to be taken," she added.

"East. Its a shame than we don’t have a better map, but at least it looks like the forest is large enough for all of us to explore it" Mia answer before get up and bring some drinks to them, the succubi from before has leave the pub, mostly trying to have some fun with their neko friend.

"Then we only need to decide when we will depart from here or we could do it now. What do you think Celine?"

-"So if no ones covering south... am I covering south?," asks Selesis curiously

+"If you'd like to, yes. Though there's some paths we've found that go out west, branching from the one I'll be taking myself, and then the southwest too, like I said. I'm sure that we could find you a northern path though, if you wanna talk to one of the others to trade," Celine replied.

"I just suppose, but at north after the forest the temperature could be more low than here and usually if you go south you can find more warm environments" Mia add trying to help Selsis to decide
- "I... Might hibernate if I go north unprotected... South might be safer for me.," nods Selesis
+"That's be alright then hon," Celine told Selesis with a soft smile. "Now, are you alright? It's kind of looking like you're scooting closer. Do we... make you feel all warm and fuzzy down here, hmm?" Celine asked softly where only Selesis and maybe Mia could hear her.
-"...Huh?," blinks Selesis, not really getting it, "Um... Just nobody... ever talks to me like this..."

It wouldn’t be hard for Mia to heard any whisper close her, her elven ears were maybe even better in that Celine's ones. She don’t say anything at the start yet got closer and let her soft hand touch by mistake the soft side scales of the snake girl. "Then why not rent a room and talk a little more, if you find a civilization then you should be able to talk with them without fear and with a kind tone" Mia add trying to be more than friendly

+"Hmhm, Mia's right. And I wouldn't mind talking a little more too, if you like," Celine giggled softly.
-"Um... Okay...," says Selesis nervously, "I mean I've a burrow but It wasn't made to hold more than jsut me so it'd be real tight..."

"This place is full of inns with empty rooms, we can rent one in an instant, a big one for the three to enjoy... we can even ask for some service room" Mia looks to dont bother in expend their money in one of these brothel houses... inns

-"I've um... Never been in one so... Maybe? I'll follow your lead..."

With Selsi accepting, the trio leave the pub after pay theirs drinks. "Let's see which one is the best, it must be this" Mia said pointing to a beautiful huge house, ask to use a bed was almost like a blessing for the succubi family living there, they asked so few coins yet they ask for a special favor later when they get all ready to leave. Celine could suppose what they want from them.

Once in their spacious room, they could talk or pass direct to what Celine have in mind

+"Well this is our main colony here on this ccontinent, so it's not that strange of a thing. And if you girls don't mind me doing so, I wouldn't mind joining you. Might as well live it up before we head out, because who knows when we'll be able to enjoy relaxation again," Celine said, shrugging and joining them unless they had anything against it.

-Selisis hisses a bit and follows, her blinking with a confused look at the favor but trusting Mia as she smiles at Celine. "I um... I'm fine with nice people being around me..."
+"Hmhm, well that's good to hear hon. Come on then. Mia, lead the way," Celine giggled softly, winking at them both.

Mia go some steps at their front, giving to Celine a chance to hold Selsis hand or talk with her, be closer. Once they get to where they can enjoy the rest of the day they were welcome by the girls in charge of the "inn" most of them succubi, it was not a surprise. They even wanted to give them a special service to them if they accept it and it looks like they aren’t so scary for see a being like Selsis, the surprise on them was not fear just something similar.

Once guided to their room, Mia invite the snake woman to enjoy the bed, large enough for the large woman to enjoy with company. "So, any idea of what we could talk or do now?" She ask to Celine and their special snake guest

-Selesis pretty much went mute under all the attention, coiling up quietly and barely responding, clearly unused to this sudden outpouring of all this attention to herself as she clambered onto the big bed. "Um... I... Um... I'm not sure this um... This has been the longest anyones ever talked to me before..."

Mia show amusement at Selesis answer getting close and then sit at the bed close her. " Is hard to believe that from a kind and cute girl like you. Can i ask you why do you join us in this mission? The promise of new lands maybe?" Mia ask trying to take Selesis hand to confort her

-"New friends mostly... Well... First friends honestly...," mumbles Selesis, "Finding a place to belong and stuff."
+"Oh, and why not cutie?" Celine asked curiously, following the two into the bedroom and hopping onto the bed with them, smiling softly as she did, and letting her right hand wander up the medusa's hip closest to her. "And hey, don't sell yourself short Selesis, you're really pretty," she went on to say, planting a chaste little kiss on the medusa's cheek.

"If you accept it we could be yours first friends and if you give it time with some confidence you could make more people get close and find out what you really are, a pretty good woman" Mia slowly said trying to get closer, her body slowly pressing and trying to huge the snake woman

It was time to leave the town behind yet Selesis has earned something important for her, no mather what will face now the memory of that last night and her first real friends will help her to surpass any obstacle. Choiced her destination she move to the unexplored south alone as the others explorers mostly choiced the large forest at the northwest.

She may face the eyes from the few guards defending the entrance that would be the most dificult than she will need to endure for now, she could feel the relief of some of the townpeople for dont need to endure her presence anymore. Then after an hour of slithering in the narrow path the first choice come, some miles in front of her she could see a large mist, then at the west she could see the change from a small forest to some swamps and at the east she could see only trees yet in them she notice some shake in some trees, maybe someone or something was there for her to find it out.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis had trouble disentangling herself from her new friends. She wanted very much to just follow them everywhere. But she had to prove her worth! Then she'd have friends forever and ever! And now she had the skills to make more friends, by injecting each other over and over!

The villagers relief stung her as she left, but less so than it once did, knowing she had friends. Maybe she'd go make friends of everyone in town one day. But right now she had a mission.

Heading south, she soon saw many options. They all looked promising. The Mist contained who knew what. Movement at the trees. And the swamp seemed interesting. Still, movement took priority, so she slithered for the trees, hoping to make a new friend and explore more of the land around. She'd check out the mist after perhaps. Then the swamp.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her goal clear, she go direct to find out what hides in the bushes, it take her just some minutes notice the gust from some wings and the warm of her prey... new friend. Yet she also notice the scent of some armor and weapon on her, this creaeture looks to has been looking at her from the distance with others but stay, still trying to have some distance from the snake woman and hide yet it was useless, Selesis depredator senses have her, a quick rushing jump and Selesis could take her down or she could try to talk with this being a female for what she can smell.

(surprise attack or talk)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis hissed, looking with a frown. She approached cautiously, hoping she wasn't about to be ambushed. Maybe if she was nice, they'd be nice?

"H-hello? Um... My name is Selesis... I'm an explorer... Can I talk to you...? I promise not to hurt you if you don't hurt me..."

She hoped they were a nice lady! Course she had to push down her other urges... The ones to coil around everyone she met... Those led to so many accidents before...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Selesis words were followed by a short silence, the unknown female tried to remain hidden yet Selesis's words and how the snakegirl remain waiting looking where she was made her accept than she has been discovered.

"Fine, what do you want to talk with me, explorer?" She said still trying to mantain some distance as she get exposed. Selesis senses notice that strange skin on this woman, they were stronger almost as scales but they were maybe stronger than a stone, the wind than this woman made flaping her wings also show than these were different than the ones in an harpy or other humanoid bird creature. There was something between her legs lasrge as a snake no doubt it is a tail and it looks to be a strong one as also sharp by how the flora at the sides got damaged.

"I have orders to remain far away without talk with anyone, but is strange to find someone alone trying to explore these lands" The woman said, she maybe was trying to make a serious strong tone, but Selesis know than this being was young if not then would had escaped.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis blinked in surprise at the reveal of some sort of... Wyvern girl? How strange, but a fellow reptile might be more welcoming to her. she did seem rather stand offish though.

"Oh, are you watching everyone there? Why?," asks Selesis curiously, "We're all lost in a strange land, so we're mapping and exploring to find new friends and maybe things we can use to help people... Will your people be friends with us?"

She smiled hopefully at the dragon girl as she coiled up to get more comfortable as she spoke with her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Superior orders" The winged woman said trying to dont let more information come out.

"If our leader decide it then we could be friends..." The young one then stop and turn to the town for a moment, maybe pondering before continue their talk. "And from where all of you come from? From the mist from the south lands?" She remain not so close and in guard.

Selesis could notice than they were alone, any beast has escaped from this place a long time ago, so it was clear than her group has been there for a long time and all the winged girls had leave before the snake woamn got to find this young one

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis nods. "Yes. We came on a boat to find out where the mist came from and to try to rescue people who disappeared in it. We found them out there. But now we're stuck too so we're trying to explore and find out about our new home."

She looks back at the town too. "I mean, they don't like me very much because of what I am, but they're not bad, and some are even willing to be my friends... And you're probably a lot less scary to them than I am so I'm sure you could be friends too."

She smiles hopefully, her tail wiggling, "So can I meet this superior then and ask them? Or set something up between the town leader? Please?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"So, a boat" The young woman said, looking to never had expected that answer. "Is better for all if they dont leave that town, not before our leader decide what to do with your people, she is merciful and Almighty. But dont fear if all are good people then the and us will help them." Selesis notice the temperature increase when she talk about their leader, certainly this winged girl praise her with all her heart.

"This land is inmense and our leader look for the safety of every race, when the time come she will come to talk with your people" She was maybe lost in remember their leader but once she finish there was a silence, she even facepalm herself before continue. " I shouldnt had said all this, our contact must be done until we receive her order, so i cant allow you to return, can you please just explore a few days at the south? Im sure than you will find a lot of friends there"

She have her guard a little down, but still there is some distance between them and for now they are alone.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"A big boat.," nods Selesis, smiling happily. Her smile turned into a bit of a frown though at not being able to return for a bit.

"Well... I guess I can do that. But promise that it'll be okay, okay? I don't have anywhere else to go if she's mean to them...," frowns Selesis, tilting her head as her snakes looked at the reptilian woman.

"Can we be friends maybe too? I don't have many... I was shown a way to make friends and I can do that with you too? It feels really good."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Dont need to worry about them, that shared information will reduce the time for our kind leader to decide help them" The winged woman said still at the same distance and with her hands away of any weapon than seh could have with her.

Even the strange need for be friends dont made her guard go down completely yet she answer slighty confused. "Indeed, with the time we could end being friends, but we dont know too much of the other"

"I should then say my name, its Humi, nice to meet you Selesis" She then move her hand closer trying to shake it with the snake lady. "Does that unknown way to do friends be of your natal land?" She add.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis smiles at hearing that things will go well for everyone. "Yay, maybe they'll want to be friends with me now that I helped them get new friends!," she smiles brightly.

She happily shakes the smaller woman's hand with a smile. "Well, I learned it from people from my land, but I guess so. We slide parts of our bodies inside each other and feel really good, and then we are friends. That's how I got it anyways. I guess it;s a good way to learn about each other?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Humi tried to smile back, she looks to be somehow more relaxed. "Could be, certainly all will thank you once you come back from your journey" Said as she scratch softly her hair.

"Slide... you mean have sex mostly?" She answer after a moment, she dont blush too much what show than she could have or not experience, maybe it was habitual in her people. "... or could be just a kiss, you arent a male after all. Sorry for misunderstand" Said this she get closer with some care, trying to detect any strange move from the snake woman as she try to get in position for "Selesis kiss"

Her tail was ready to strike and her wings to fly away, but it looks to be part of her training than any idea than she could have for Selesis. After all, Humi hold Selesis hand until the snake decide to remove it and she was almost closing her eyes, trusting the enough to do it.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis tilts her head curiously. A kiss might be nice, her smiling and leaning in and kissing the woman happily, her long tongue pressing in and wrapping around the others tongue, pressing her larger body up against the smaller woman happily.

She made out with the girl happily, enjoying kissing as her tail draped around the woman, giving their own tongue kisses along her shoulders. Though the making out was exciting her a bit, her vent bulging a bit under her skirt with her hidden serpentine shaft.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Over her tip toes the woman remain with her eyes closed, she whimpered for a brief instant at the moment the snake tongue went deep inside, but even when she was expecting just theirs lips touch each other she continue to accept that deep kiss from the strange woman.

Soon Selesis notice than this girl dont have a reptil tongue and for her size the girl have a great strenght yet who know if this could match Selesis. Her tail tried to appart a little the Medusas long one yet stop instantly being instead just holding it and rubbing at the snake tail.

Her body press even more at Selesis, taking the change to rub that strange bulge forming at the snake woman skirt. "Are you really a female, isnt?" She softly said now really blushing, her eyes turn to Selesis chest then down, it was easy to see her confusion and ponders. "Can we share other kiss?" She ask with a smirk, this time wraping her arms around Selesis shoulder, slowly testing the scales on her and acting as if by mistake she got to remove some of the adventurer clothes with the intensity of her passionate kiss, pressing closer to tease what remain hidden at that mysterious skirt than Selesis have.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis hisses as she was stripped, her smiling at the question. "I guess I am? but I guess not all girls have one of these so.. I dunno? I'm me.," she blushes, nodding in affirmative, before moving in for another kiss.

It seemed like Humi did want to be friends, she was quite excited! Her skirt tenting more as she erected to her full large size beneath it as she allowed herself to be stripped down, her long serpent tail coiling a bit around Humi instinctively, not squeezing her but holding her close.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The snake's clothes and equipment slowly drop on the floor, each time followed of kind touch more pervert and passionated, almost as if the winged lady wanted to test up to where Selesis is ready to go with her. But once her huge reptile meat rod was exposed drenched in precum and ready to take it was clear than Selesis was ready for all. "No, its unique... only female humans and demons ussually have this... and still they dont have this magnificent lenght" Her hand follow her words, enjoyment of hold and caress such soft yet hardening scales on Selesis's virile tool.

Stripped of all exept her blindfold she could use all her scales on her mate who before start to undress herself continued their small chat. "Is also rare from where you come? questioning if this is rare say me than you know others with this... are they from your race?" She ask letting her own tail to continue giving pleasure to the snake phallus and use her hands to seductively undress herself, more and more Selesis scales could enjoy her lover skin so soft yet also make her remember the unfortunate girls than she turned into naughty sculptures, this imility may stop her to continue or increase her lust and need to take her.

"I think than i will take your frienship offer, maybe in my whole life i cant get this chance" She add her lovely breath first at Selesis's neck went to arouse the snake cock, using her tongue and delicate lips to taste and pleasure the herm being, trying to dominate the huge creature pinching and pleasuring the snake breasts and petals until Selesis almost couldnt hold more. The gargoyle girl would try to let that first load be tasted and drink fully using her mouth, but Selesis could act and make her take it in another way, now than the winged woman was unharmed only her tail and claws could be used to defend her in a fight but mostly she was off guard now and aroused to dont react against any stange move.

From where Selesis come almost the 40% of females are futa or could grow a dick and tentacles, it was a lustful land dominated by the slutty succubi culture and horny elves, they were kind and leave any other race do their will, but if this was vile or torture others taking away the right and freedom of the weak they would act and stop them with all their power. Selesis know than the evil beings hide theirs moves from any authority, also than beings more twisted like her exist.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis moans and hisses as her serpentine shaft is groped, shivering at the sensitive appendage grasped.

"Ah... I... Don't know? I've never checked... There's not many of my species in existence either so... But I think there's lot's like this...?," she moans out as she's questioned, trying not to think of the statues, it both upsetting and arousing her at once.

She moans and let's herself be played with docilely, shuddering hard before her shaft throbs and she gives a loud hiss as she begins to orgasm down the gargoyle girls throat, feeding her her copious medusa seed, her massive tail having a lot of room to devote to her sexual aspects after all.