What's new

A Tale of Two Sisters (Blueslime and Takimaru)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Tale of Two Sisters (Blueslime and Takimaru)

Pasha rested her chin on the taller catgirl's shoulder and wrapped her arms around her, preventing Meara from fidgeting too much with her whip. She could hear the shame and the frustration in her sister's voice and it made her feel vulnerable as well.

"You don't have to apologize for anything. You were put in an impossible situation. And you turned it around, saved yourself, saved me, saved all of us. Even if you had to do it with your training and... you know, our new powers... it still was heroic. Not something I could have done in your place."

The younger sister squeezed tighter, and then, with her face buried against Meara's shoulder blade she quietly added:

"And you won't ever need to be sorry about having me clean you."

When Meara turned to look at her, the older sister would see that familial blush staring back at her, the younger sis smiling shyly, glancing down and then up again, unable to hold her gaze for long without looking somewhere else.

"When I was doing that, I was thinking about you, about doing what you needed me to do. And I wasn't afraid or ashamed of doing that. If we were with a master, I'd happily do it every night."