What's new

RPG RPG Maker [zGreatMagician] Abandoned City (Modded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
P

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score
tx for the game :) . i've played the original one, and i'll try your version. sad its a mega link, excess the limit... maybe a torrent or GoogleDrive Link?
by the time ill upload it again you will get it from mega.. i have 100mb internet with only 3mb upload..

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The bunny girl and bandit are using mechanics from the previous game which is not quite well explained. Not to mention it is very unreceptive to commands when I am trying to enter the arrow keys to escape, not to mention they deal an absurd amount of damage as you try to escape resulting in huge amount of health loss even with optimal key input.

Also the instruction on how to escape the vampires still state to hold up but does not specify to not do so when you have a status debuff which is going to lead to confusion.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For anyone who needs help. Basically in the moves, don't press up when there is the yellow stunned icon. You need to light a candle at the far right, offer all 3 items to the fountain and follow the carpet exactly near the note in the center left room to open the curtains. I will keep updated and share my save if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My problem is that the game crashes due to sound file issues. The .ogg files doesn't seem to work

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My problem is that the game crashes due to sound file issues. The .ogg files doesn't seem to work
Had the same issue, but only for the first type of vampire. It somehow stopped after I restarted the game by using F5 (which resets the game) after the crash occurred.

keobrik

Reputation score
Mod of Mod ;^)
As for now first black version with out any balance. Difference from original mod are:
-three vampires with almost double stats of "room vampires" at the queen room
-feeding of grapple vampire has only 3 attempt to mistake
-there is Alice standing in vampire queen room, if you will won her it may brake your game. So just save before. This problem caused by actor in original game. Fight will start and your hero will be changed, but he would not change back... may be will be fixed further
- Drain queen near the Alice (not balanced). Queen face leech will leech you too 300 hp, humilation - situativetely may leave you from 1 too 99 hp (there is a little chance it will kill you), furious feeding will be actiwated only when she will have 60% or less health (only 1 attempt to escape, chances low, there is an negative effect that can appear on you with a little chance, but if she feeds too much it will appear)
- there is a little market witth unbalanced very expensive armor. (if you will fight alice and win i almost shure you will lose your stuff)

(copy link, just click do anything)

When will be something new? May be never... may be in a week... I have a hard work... and not much time to create this./I thinkik about vampire 3, make her to drain your stats... and about bunny, to make her scratch move like a continuous move with debufs (it can be like additional attack ability)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I love this idea and the models, I wish the game let me have a choice between a male or female protagonist, also possibly futa. Also can anyone recommend me a game like this with those options? I would very much appreciate it. :D

keobrik

Reputation score

One more enemy based on vampire 3. she bomes stronger as she feeds on you.

Reputation score
is it possible to bring 3 or more enemies [can be the same or not] together. so that it won't be too easy [and quite interesting]. we can escape if we can't beat them XD

keobrik

Reputation score
New stuff in game... Alice have levels, she will gain level if you run and even if you win battle. Every vampire sucking attack increaces their stats... so it will be more dificult win, sometimes even impossible if you not lucky enough. There is one more enemy which can drain levels, in queens room and skill which give you stats for a green scale (cose some vampire attacks draining your stats).
And for now its more like not game, but sandbox. You can find two crystals which give or take you levels, a chest which gives money to buy anything you want.
Fixed battle with alice - if you win your look will bak to normal, but attaks are still loocking bugged.
Vmpire submitter in queen room will use a coiled finish if you will fight to long, its like coiled strike but without canceling. It happens when she have a 200 mp, mp she gains damaging you.
may be some another issues... but i dont remember them... Wanted to do one more thing - if you fight two long vampires becoming anothe types of eneies, for example vampire 2 can became a drain queen if she sucks to much blood... but this undone yet. There is ni such thing as balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.