What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Phantom Thief Celianna (English Localization on Steam)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

I'd like to announce that we're releasing "Phantom Thief Celianna" by Acerola on November 16th!

seria_customimage.png

More Pictures:
Celianna_01.jpg
Celianna_02.jpg
Celianna_03.jpg
Celianna_04.jpg

Links

Official Steam Page:

Official Website:

Manga Gamer:

JAST USA:

Our Patreon:

Our Twitter:

Our FB:

Official Discord:

There are evildoers in every society.

Dishonest traders who defraud innocent people of their money. And shameless aristocrats who exploit the poor into starvation.

But there is a group of chivalrous thieves that only targets such criminals. The group is called “Cat’s Punch.”

Twelve, a mother-like leader who watches over the other members.

Moon, a lady thief known for her characteristic laugh.

As well as Celianna, a cheerful and naive prodigy.

These three beautiful Phantom Thieves form the core of the organization. Wearing suits developed to enhance their strength, they once more set out to fight for the world, for the people, and for the weak.

Make sure you check out this RPG brought to you in native English!

The game uses a common control system associated with the Wolf RPG Engine.

The game's fetishes include: Big Boobs, Bondage, Rape, Petrification, Vore, and Animation.

Phantom Thief Celianna's CG will be fully uncensored. This is also Acerola's first foray into animation! Like Fallen, Treasure Hunter Claire, President Yukino, and Seed of Evil, the game will be released on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA on November 16th.

Last edited:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if there will be some changes from the original release, other than English localization?

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another nice one, thanks chiaki, altho i prefer their latest game Cucked Young Wifey Liana , so hopefully you pick this one as your next work :p keep up the top notch translations, with so many shitty ones around, its appreciated.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Another nice one, thanks chiaki, altho i prefer their latest game Cucked Young Wifey Liana , so hopefully you pick this one as your next work :p keep up the top notch translations, with so many shitty ones around, its appreciated.
Thanks! We’ll probably be doing this game too! :)

Phantom Thief Celianna will be released in about 5 hours from now!

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there bonus/extra CG or animations for this one?
I bought Fallen, Treasure hunter, and Yukino everytime you release a new one really love the work you guys do.
I will be buying this one on Steam is it going to be uncensored?

I love Accelora's artwork but if there was one I would recommend doing it would be this one

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I will be buying this one on Steam is it going to be uncensored?
I believe that it's the same as the other games. The Steam version will be censored, but the uncensor patch is available on Kagura Games' Website.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Are we getting any more "surprise censor" from the acerola games?

The shota to NEET modification still makes me cringe...

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I tried to patch a save from the JP version but it doesn't seem like it'd let me and now my original save is broken. Anyone got one they could share?