What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] President Yukino (English Localization on Steam)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

After having released both, "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~", and "Treasure Hunter Claire", Acerola was nice enough to let us work on another one of their games. Our next game will be, " "

More Pictures:
01.png
02.png
07.png
03.png

Links

Steam Page:

Manga Gamer:

JAST USA:

Our Website:

Our Patreon:

Our Twitter:

Our FB:

Official Discord:

Born into a normal family and living a normal life is our protagonist, Makihara Yukino.
She’s a scatterbrained klutz who frequently suffers from bad luck. She is currently staying with her uncle, Makihara Yoichi. They live in the city, where she is working hard on her studies. As a result, she regularly goes to the library to study and read. While she was studying one day, she locked eyes with a young man who went to her school. Being shy, Yukino immediately averted her gaze until the young man spoke to her. “Do you like that book?”

The young man’s name was Takanashi Souji.
He was a charming young man who was working hard to get admitted to university. He said he was preparing to take famously difficult exams in the hopes of becoming a doctor in the near future. Yukino was moved by his admirable goal and decided to support him. Afterwards, the two found that it was quite easy to talk to one another. They spent their days growing closer while going to the library together to study and read.

While there one day, Souji confessed to her.
Yukino thought highly of him, so she happily accepted his confession. Souji was an upbeat and friendly person. But he was inexperienced with women, and so didn’t get intimate with Yukino. Instead they enjoyed a platonic romance. And then, Yukino made her decision.

“For Souji’s sake, I’ll try to get into the same university!”
However, she was still under the care of her uncle. And he wouldn’t agree to pay the hefty admission fees. Wanting to pay the admission fee so she could get her foot in the door, she decided to take a part-time job.

Gameplay: The gameplay involves Yukino looking for part-time jobs and making enough money within the 60-day limit period. Depending on how you play the game, you can acquire several different endings. In addition, Yukino has multiple different outfits she can wear that can affect which part-time jobs she's able to do, or which h-scenes you're able to acquire.

Yukino will be voiced and the CG will be fully uncensored. Like Fallen and Treasure Hunter Claire, the game will be released on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA. It will be localized in both Native English and Chinese languages.

We will also be releasing by Acerola as well as some other games. I'll create threads for those soon as we get closer to their releases.

The game uses a common control system associated with the Wolf RPG Engine.

The game's fetishes include: Big Boobs, Rape, Bondage, and NTR.

The game is available now!

Last edited:

Kysu

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, that was fast! My favorite Acerola game, i'll be sure to support this one too! Also, i would like to present an idea: Creating a Discord so we can discuss all of your projects in one place? It sure would be cool! Don't know if it would be too informal tho.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wow, that was fast! My favorite Acerola game, i'll be sure to support this one too! Also, i would like to present an idea: Creating a Discord so we can discuss all of your projects in one place? It sure would be cool! Don't know if it would be too informal tho.
Thanks so much! I know a lot of people were asking for this one. It was really kind of Acerola to let us work on the game before we even released Claire, so we'll be able to release it as soon as next month. (hopefully)

In regards to Discord, it's something we're more seriously considering now. If we do decide to start one, I'll make sure to post it in this thread.

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
i'll definitly buy this, but are you considering to release games other than acerola games after Phantom Thief Celliana released ?

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
as per usual I will prolly buy this day one and the next one
Wooooo! Thanks for supporting us since the beginning! The Day 1 buys are really important for us.

i'll definitly buy this, but are you considering to release games other than acerola games after Phantom Thief Celliana released ?
Thanks a ton!

Yeah, we have a lot of games coming up for everyone! You can see some of them in our Upcoming Releases at

And there will be a lot more where that came from that I plan to announce during Yukino's launch.

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, feelsbadman, the only Acerola game I dislike. Really dislike the look of the MC in this, not even bothered with her in Claires game.
But GL with that project anyways, seeing as many people want it.

Are there plans to localize the newest game of Acerola aswell? The one that is supposed to come out this month (Or atleast a trial I think).

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ah, feelsbadman, the only Acerola game I dislike. Really dislike the look of the MC in this, not even bothered with her in Claires game.
But GL with that project anyways, seeing as many people want it.

Are there plans to localize the newest game of Acerola aswell? The one that is supposed to come out this month (Or atleast a trial I think).
No worries. Yukino won’t be for everyone, but I hope you’ll still come out and support the game or our other games.

I think there’s a pretty strong chance we’ll be doing the new Liana game by Acerola unless Yukino and Celianna completely bomb lol.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah this is one of the few that I just can't seem to like the MC. I do look forward to your other games though, most hoping for a Fallen sequel, your godliest game ever.

Retrias

Reputation score
Are you now the official translation team for acerola ? As in you can do all the games they release ? or do you still need a permission for each game ?

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah this is one of the few that I just can't seem to like the MC. I do look forward to your other games though, most hoping for a Fallen sequel, your godliest game ever.
Makina is still probably my favorite MC out of all our games. Fallen 2 probably won't be for a while, but I see no reason why there wouldn't be a sequel.

Are you now the official translation team for acerola ? As in you can do all the games they release ? or do you still need a permission for each game ?
We have a pretty good relationship with them. They were very happy with our work on Treasure Hunter Claire. So it might not be a stretch to say that we are their official partners for translating all their games now.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
We have a pretty good relationship with them. They were very happy with our work on Treasure Hunter Claire. So it might not be a stretch to say that we are their official partners for translating all their games now.
godspeed then, if you can please get older Acerola games, like Magical Change Alice or the upcoming new one since hooking new wolf is hard and i can't stand the spam

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
godspeed then, if you can please get older Acerola games, like Magical Change Alice or the upcoming new one since hooking new wolf is hard and i can't stand the spam
I know Alice is a game that everyone is looking forward to in regards to a translation. So we'll do our best! :giggle:

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey guys, our Official Discord server is up. Feel free to join to talk about eroge:

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know Alice is a game that everyone is looking forward to in regards to a translation. So we'll do our best! :giggle:
Nice! I hope you can get Acerola's new game once it comes out as well. It's looking good!

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow you guys consistently deliver my favorite genre, corruption / NTR. I'll definitely Patreon you. If you guys need any free help, I can see what I can do. Money works also, but I have pretty good technical capabilities if you guys are willing to do Leane 2.