What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] President Yukino (English Localization on Steam)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wow you guys consistently deliver my favorite genre, corruption / NTR. I'll definitely Patreon you. If you guys need any free help, I can see what I can do. Money works also, but I have pretty good technical capabilities if you guys are willing to do Leane 2.
I hope they listen to you......

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow you guys consistently deliver my favorite genre, corruption / NTR. I'll definitely Patreon you. If you guys need any free help, I can see what I can do. Money works also, but I have pretty good technical capabilities if you guys are willing to do Leane 2.
They would need the developer of the game agreement + contract to actually translate Leane 2. They've started an official translation group actually(the likes of mangagamer and jast), but will take a while before they can work with the same flow as those others, since well, they're already renowed for some of their works and also have contracts fixed with companies like Alice Soft. I would love to see a translation of Oyako Rankan or Venus Blood series as well(the newest/latest ones). But it's most likely up to the guys they can make deals so they can start, however everyone have a starting point... their seems to have been the guy behind Fallen and Acerola atm.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
They would need the developer of the game agreement + contract to actually translate Leane 2. They've started an official translation group actually(the likes of mangagamer and jast), but will take a while before they can work with the same flow as those others, since well, they're already renowed for some of their works and also have contracts fixed with companies like Alice Soft. I would love to see a translation of Oyako Rankan or Venus Blood series as well(the newest/latest ones). But it's most likely up to the guys they can make deals so they can start, however everyone have a starting point... their seems to have been the guy behind Fallen and Acerola atm.
Venus Blood Frontier is going to have a proper translation, google it, man i am not sure how but there is a couple of games coming out that i really want but at this pace all of them will be out around december, not enough money for all of them at once T.T

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well good luck !! , i've buy makina and claire to support you from steam.

But sadly you dont pick beelzebub melissa, the most liked game from acerola... I don't like Yukino very much... but still, keep up the good work.

Oh if you are looking for good circle with good game and story, with the same genre as acerola and greater corruption mechanic i suggest 月の水企画 NewMoonLabel. Their game are long and have good story too with good corruption mechanic and great CG.

Peace out

Last edited:

Kysu

Lurker
Reputation score
Chiakisan, we are about to start september, the potential release date expressed in the opening post (to release through september) still counts? Ty in advance! :)

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know about Kagura's official plans, but for Claire Chiakisan gave a shoutout two or three weeks before releasing it, so you may want to count on that more than the potential release date...

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi guys,

Sorry, I wish I was able to reply sooner. We've been going through a lot of changes since we released Treasure Hunter Claire. But I think you guys will see that it's for the better as we'll be releasing a lot more games in the coming months and years ahead!

how about this one ?

any chance this game is release by kagura ?
There's a decent chance. ;)

Nice! I hope you can get Acerola's new game once it comes out as well. It's looking good!
There's a very good chance we will be doing this one. :cool:

Best Acerola game, hyped
:LOL:

Ok i have no idea how right now but i am so buying this one!!!
Yay! I hope you'll support us on Day 1! The Day 1 sales are really important for us! ^^

Thanks for the offer. We're always looking for more hands. I'd like to start bringing in more people in the coming months ahead!

We'll look into the Leane games as well.

These games are going to kill me. lmao.
Hopefully you'll survive Yukino. There are a lot more games on the way. :sneaky:

Well good luck !! , i've buy makina and claire to support you from steam.

But sadly you dont pick beelzebub melissa, the most liked game from acerola... I don't like Yukino very much... but still, keep up the good work.

Oh if you are looking for good circle with good game and story, with the same genre as acerola and greater corruption mechanic i suggest 月の水企画 NewMoonLabel. Their game are long and have good story too with good corruption mechanic and great CG.

Peace out
Wow! Thanks so much for supporting us! I hope you enjoyed Makina and Claire! XD

There's a decent chance we might do Melissa eventually. Don't count it out yet.

I've actually contacted Tsukinomizu-san, and he never replied. :(

Sometimes that'll happen.

Chiakisan, we are about to start september, the potential release date expressed in the opening post (to release through september) still counts? Ty in advance! :)
Yeah, sorry. I can't say much right now. Yukino's release date is still very much up in the air. But my hope is that we'll be able to release before the end of September.

Zixtynine

Reputation score
Thanks to your translations I've discovered and fell in love with Acerola works.
I'll definitely buy Yukino D1.
...man I wish to see a sequel with Claire from Acerola tho.

p.s. I'll also buy the game suggested by@SpeedPunk too if you guys will be able to translate it.

Crowsnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Totally can't wait and as much as it kind of makes my eye twitch to have to buy it again I will still gladly do it to support what you guys are doing. lol

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Totally can't wait and as much as it kind of makes my eye twitch to have to buy it again I will still gladly do it to support what you guys are doing. lol
Don't tell me XD
I buyed all the acerola games on DLsite roughly a year ago XD
(will still buy this one too)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thanks to your translations I've discovered and fell in love with Acerola works.
I'll definitely buy Yukino D1.
...man I wish to see a sequel with Claire from Acerola tho.

p.s. I'll also buy the game suggested by@SpeedPunk too if you guys will be able to translate it.
Oh wow! That's awesome! I'm glad we were able to introduce one of the greatest doujin circles to you :)

I hope we can continue to make Acerola more famous and well known outside of Japan.

Between this and the other Acerola game coming Mid-September, it's gonna be a good month
Yep! I hope we can get Yukino out to you guys this month! (fingers crossed)

There's a strong chance we'll also be doing their next game as well.

And from playing the demo... it looks to be quite good.

Thanks so much! We still need all the help we can get, so we always appreciate the extra support. You'll be helping Acerola as well!

Don't tell me XD
I buyed all the acerola games on DLsite roughly a year ago XD
(will still buy this one too)
Thanks Ares! :love:

maike18

Reputation score
President yukino: Brother, you already played this game if played shares the System.sav has a scene that I really want to see pleassssssse

Silvasora

Reputation score
Oh wow! That's awesome! I'm glad we were able to introduce one of the greatest doujin circles to you :)

I hope we can continue to make Acerola more famous and well known outside of Japan.

Yep! I hope we can get Yukino out to you guys this month! (fingers crossed)

There's a strong chance we'll also be doing their next game as well.

And from playing the demo... it looks to be quite good.

Thanks so much! We still need all the help we can get, so we always appreciate the extra support. You'll be helping Acerola as well!

Thanks Ares! :love:
Hey I was just wondering, why are the sample CGs removed from your website?

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Uhm, I think is a temporary thing...
all the CG have been removed, so it may be they are reworking their policies.
I hope.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not all CG has been removed, apparently only the acerola games ones.