What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~(RJ212828)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to mention that Kagura Games will be doing an official translation of this game with uncensored CG. We’ll make an official announcement soon.
Excellent News! I rather like Yukino and her spankable bottom from Treasure Hunter Claire :p
Too bad they didn't blush up her spanked bottom during the maid scene over here.
Would be nice if they can add that in during the uncensoring.

ScreenShot_2018_0507_03_07_07.png

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to mention that Kagura Games will be doing an official translation of this game with uncensored CG. We’ll make an official announcement soon.
Hallelujah. You are my hero Chiaki.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Someone posted a translation on tracerblogfun.

Reputation score
I don't know if some1 did a partial translation for this but I started doing it a month ago and thought I'd finish it but for the last two weeks I didn't touch it.

It's like 99% complete.

There are few things I didn't know how to translate and there are few things I couldn't find.

I couldn't find how to translate workdays. No matter what I do, it always stays in Japanese. It's probably somewhere inside variables or system tab but I couldn't find it.
Event names were just boring to translate so I skipped it.
I didn't know what awareness does so I didn't translate few messages regarding that as well.

Mega LINK: #!Byp2TBLS!kmwxS6V0CCJrmPV4-sZ67bSAHXVLbNCabTLG3gl2Jt8+

To apply you first have to unpack BasicData.wolf and Picture.wolf files and copy this inside Data folder and overwrite. After you unpack and apply delete those two .wolf files or rename them.
your Savior has arrived just switch out the Data folder with this one
Please reup both links

Reputation score
40% of the translation

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can you please reupload this? Link is dead and I deleted my copy
yo there makin and offical eng translation just wait for it trust me also the eng translation from kagura games is gonna be uncensored