What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ幼妻リアナ~流されやすい最愛の幼妻のHな日常~ (RJ232953)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
actually they've innovated a little by giving him a hair color that isnt black :LOL:
Nope, that is a commonly used hair color to be passed as black and if it should be described by the game, it will be stated as black. The only more commonly used protag hair color is blond; at least black has the excuse of being by far the most common hair color in the world, probably even among white people, but blond is actually pretty rare, especially until recently when the West become obsessed with blonds.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is anyone able to translate the story on the games site.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In a world where monsters exist, in a town where the threat is small in comparison to others, Kain and Riana live.

Kain has a talent for battle, with his partner Nia he does jobs of slaying the nearby monsters.
Riana is a gentle girl, she has a thing where she trips with nothing there, a family oriented and very kind girl.

Kain and Riana are childhood friends who are dating, but Kain is a late blooming hetare who won't touch her, they lead a frustrating(too slow?) life.

Nia becomes impatient seeing this and says [If you like each other so much, just get married!]
Even though she loves Kain, she realizes she has no chance and thinks she can give up once they're married.

They get married while recieving the jealousy of the whole town.
Just when their happy newly wed life starts an event happens.

On that day the heroes party arrives to rest, Riana and the rest of the town entertain them.
During this, there's the figure of Eric who stares at her with a lewd smile. He then goes to talk with the hero.

On that night, monsters suddenly attacked the town.

Even though it's an unusual event, Kain goes out as usual, when he arrives at the scene the heroes party is already fighting the monsters. Kain and Nia converge to help the heroes party, fighting with them.

However, Kain slipped up and when a monster is about to attack him, Eric defends him getting injured.
That monster seemed to have a special poison and healing it would cost a lot of money.
Kain says to the doctors he will definitely pay for it later and heal Eric now.

Like this Kain went into a massive debt.
Kain wants to repay it alone but Kiana says it's a family problem so she'll go to work to pay as well.

Kain isn't there in the afternoon so she goes out to town to find work.
In these difficulties, the oji-sans who are aiming for Riana and Kain's family who start to make a move.

In the end can Riana keep her purity!?

Not a translator but that's what I managed to do, from the character page it seems the wife will be a virgin.

Last edited:

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The circle's MC face is getting better and better and so is her fat.
acerola pls

Reputation score
In a world where monsters exist, in a town where the threat is small in comparison to others, Kain and Riana live.

Kain has a talent for battle, with his partner Nia he does jobs of slaying the nearby monsters.
Riana is a gentle girl, she has a thing where she trips with nothing there, a family oriented and very kind girl.

Kain and Riana are childhood friends who are dating, but Kain is a late blooming hetare who won't touch her, they lead a frustrating(too slow?) life.

Nia becomes impatient seeing this and says [If you like each other so much, just get married!]
Even though she loves Kain, she realizes she has no chance and thinks she can give up once they're married.

They get married while recieving the jealousy of the whole town.
Just when their happy newly wed life starts an event happens.

On that day the heroes party arrives to rest, Riana and the rest of the town entertain them.
During this, there's the figure of Eric who stares at her with a lewd smile. He then goes to talk with the hero.

On that night, monsters suddenly attacked the town.

Even though it's an unusual event, Kain goes out as usual, when he arrives at the scene the heroes party is already fighting the monsters. Kain and Nia converge to help the heroes party, fighting with them.

However, Kain slipped up and when a monster is about to attack him, Eric defends him getting injured.
That monster seemed to have a special poison and healing it would cost a lot of money.
Kain says to the doctors he will definitely pay for it later and heal Eric now.

Like this Kain went into a massive debt.
Kain wants to repay it alone but Kiana says it's a family problem so she'll go to work to pay as well.

Kain isn't there in the afternoon so she goes out to town to find work.
In these difficulties, the oji-sans who are aiming for Riana and Kain's family who start to make a move.

In the end can Riana keep her purity!?

Not a translator but that's what I managed to do, from the character page it seems the wife will be a virgin.
There wouldn't be NTR without money problem - Acerola
Yeah I know NTR Yukino isn't related to debt but it's still a money problem :LOL:

Last edited:

Manuli3

Reputation score
all the games are chronologically related? mh...... parallel worlds?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There wouldn't be NTR without money problem - Acerola
Yeah I know NTR Yukino isn't related to debt but it's still a money problem :LOL:
damned acerola and his fetish for money lol
the plot was ok until the debt part hahaha why he dosen't just let the monster kick mc butt, and then the villan fuck the girl while mc recovered from injuries. wait, this it's the ntrpg2 prologue! LOL
btw, the premise plot it's interesting, i hope the game will be good.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it another female MC game? Man how i dislike female MC ntr :/

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Every acerola game is female MC.

Also I like how they kept the change from Yukino and the couple tries to have sex and then pusses out so the MC is a virgin but you still get the romance established for the NTR.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Demo's nice. Seems to be more interactivity than in previous games of this style. It's a Yukino/Kanade part timer NTR game as opposed to an RPG, but there is a guild questing element. As it stands in the demo it's the only way to lose your virginity, get Gb'd by goblins after losing all your health and then she'll have sex with the blue haired guy out of guilt. Used cheat engine to go past the 7 day limit, but there was nothing new afterwards. Game didn't end at 60 days either so you're not really missing anything by just playing the trial legit.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Demo's nice. Seems to be more interactivity than in previous games of this style. It's a Yukino/Kanade part timer NTR game as opposed to an RPG, but there is a guild questing element. As it stands in the demo it's the only way to lose your virginity, get Gb'd by goblins after losing all your health and then she'll have sex with the blue haired guy out of guilt. Used cheat engine to go past the 7 day limit, but there was nothing new afterwards. Game didn't end at 60 days either so you're not really missing anything by just playing the trial legit.
How did you get this scene? I can't find any goblins or green haired people.

Overall, this seems very formulaic for their games. I'm really not keen on having to play as the guy over and over early on when it's just like go home and eat dinner every day. They could add that ability in at the end of the game when the girl is really corrupt if you want, but it's just really boring early on.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So play with time again.
Well, I'm not so enthusiastic about such games except you build a kind of day stop to listen to many of them to try or stop new game +

But again a nice change of senses play XD.
if you want to make the most of the demo, just put the days back .

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How did you get this scene? I can't find any goblins or green haired people.

Overall, this seems very formulaic for their games. I'm really not keen on having to play as the guy over and over early on when it's just like go home and eat dinner every day. They could add that ability in at the end of the game when the girl is really corrupt if you want, but it's just really boring early on.

Do two scenes at the wepon shop and you'll get armor. Once you have the armor go talk to the person at the guild hall and she'll send you out to gather resources of some kind. Get hit by the goblins 3 times and lose all your health for the scene.
Also for the night stuff I personally enjoy reading her excuses for what happened during the day and seeing how the character shifts in the games. I'd be willing to bet too that there's some stuff that goes on with the cat-loli at night in this one.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dev will be submitting tomorrow and will be out Friday or Saturday at the latest. Found Information on there Twitter page.

user171

Reputation score
Dev will be submitting tomorrow and will be out Friday or Saturday at the latest. Found Information on there Twitter page.

Well, guess my weekend's booked

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

they will release full game?

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dev updated his blog the release date has been confirmed for Saturday 9-22-2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.