What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ幼妻リアナ~流されやすい最愛の幼妻のHな日常~ (RJ232953)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well damn...turns out it does hook the NPC dialogue with no problems now BUT the actual scenes seem to have an entirely different text thread, so the most important part of the game is still locked behind the moonrunes for me :p.
I love Acerola but why Wolf...whyyyy :cry:

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone post the HCode that NEXTHOOK is giving you from the NPC conversation? The /HBDblahblahblah

It worked for a second then i Closed Nexthook to test something and now i can't "inject" the game.exe to get the HCode again now. Just gives me "Already Injected, Failed to Inject"

Edit: I think it was because i had VNR running it said it was "Already Injected, Failed to Inject"

Last edited:

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found the backup wolf exe files. If you replace the original 2.24 exe with this and using this hook (yes the :Game.exe part is necessary too) /HW-8@137F85:Game.exe should allow you to get full text out using newest NextHooker (without googletranslate.dll) and some tl tool, which takes care of repeating.

Note: I don't have this game to test it out, but this setup worked for different wolf game I got off dlsite, so it should work, cause the engine is the same.

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found the backup wolf exe files. If you replace the original 2.24 exe with this and using this hook (yes the :Game.exe part is necessary too) /HW-8@137F85:Game.exe should allow you to get full text out using newest NextHooker (without googletranslate.dll) and some tl tool, which takes care of repeating.

Note: I don't have this game to test it out, but this setup worked for different wolf game I got off dlsite, so it should work, cause the engine is the same.
Yeah i already tried a very similar setup but it's the same problem with this one. There is one text-thread that actually gets you kind of the right lines of the scenes but the game keeps sending out more and more text after receiving the initial dialogue. I think it's a specific problem for this game tho cause I had this working for other games too.

Edit: made a little gif if anyone that knows more about this than me wants to take a look at it. You can see that the game just keeps sending scrambled sentences after the first correct dialogue line.

Attachments

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not played much of it, just been translating the pictures. Anyone know if there is any quests in this game or is the Part-Time Job it?

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I played through the game and its the usual Acerola baito formula.

There is a gathering minigame where you have dodge goblins etc, and you can get caught.

But you can only initiate it through the usual side job system. No rpg battles.

edit: theres a simple pregnancy system too similar to Melty Quest, nothing too expansive. You can get pregnant instantly after an encounter and go to the hospital.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah i already tried a very similar setup but it's the same problem with this one. There is one text-thread that actually gets you kind of the right lines of the scenes but the game keeps sending out more and more text after receiving the initial dialogue. I think it's a specific problem for this game tho cause I had this working for other games too.

Edit: made a little gif if anyone that knows more about this than me wants to take a look at it. You can see that the game just keeps sending scrambled sentences after the first correct dialogue line.
Same problem, and can't hook anything else too...

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not played much of it, just been translating the pictures. Anyone know if there is any quests in this game or is the Part-Time Job it?
well, basically it's like young wife Souffle, doing part-time job trying to make money while the stupid husband goes out somewhere idk, with more contents, unlike other NTR game, it looks like the husband still can have some pieces of her, if you let him. LOL

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have found the images for Part Time Job, so ill translate those of course.

But, i found icons for Quests , so thats what made me wondering if there was anything like it. Welp, back to it.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The Nexthooker works really well, but i always got Error when Translating.
Any idea how to fix that?

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I try to edit the hook but yeah, nexthooker hook strangely. Gonna go back on agth and try with this one.

MAJ : Yup, work perfectly on agth, just need to tweak the options (no sentence repetition and symbole repetition)

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just as the usual, a cheat table for the game with the basic stuff values to freely mod and the costume active during the time or day number/week to check on events for lazy players who just want to see the stuff.

Attachments

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I try to edit the hook but yeah, nexthooker hook strangely. Gonna go back on agth and try with this one.

MAJ : Yup, work perfectly on agth, just need to tweak the options (no sentence repetition and symbole repetition)
Oh yes sorry I didn't update this yesterday but i actually got it to work too.
In my case I got it to work with switching out the .exe for the 2.23 one and using the hook "/HW-8@137F85:Game.exe" that gotnoface provided (thank you very much for this buddy :) ).
And the best thing about it is, it worked with VNR for me which is still by faaaar my favorite program to use, just turn both repetition filters on and you are good to go.
Didn't test it with anything else but if it worked with AGTH for Magster I'll take his word for it :)

Quinova

Reputation score
Downgrading the exe to 2.21 and using agth worked for me with this setting: /HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v

Now it picks up all the text even in scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.