What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli Shota [Acerola] 魔導士ティアと不思議な大図書館~Hな鑑定と恥療で世界を救う淫乱魔導士~(RJ272147)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DLsite Tags:
Nasty shame / shame heterosexual tool / foreign body blonde twin tail

1582827825720.png
Story: The main character this time around is a mage named Tear. Her and her twin sister Lumiere run a clinic. One day they find a strange magical book in their downstairs library. The book opens on it's own and releases an evil succubus named Irene. Irene defeats the twins, takes Lumiere, curses Tear and curses the town of Almeria . Within the book is another place where you can warp to other areas from it seems, and you are helped by a strange Kitsune fairy type creature?

Gameplay: Acerola boasts many new systems in this game. Items in the world have been distorted and Tear can perform H-appraisals on them to figure out what they are. Items may change depending on which method of appraisal you choose to do. Tear also can help the people of Almeria deal with the effects of the aphrodisiac that Irene has put into miasma in the town. If she doesn't treat the villagers in town, they'll run away to an unknown fate. If you don't have sex Lumiere gets trained by Irene and a detailed report is sent to Tear. Clothing systems typically present in Acerola games return as well. Corruption is present as well.

Combat:
Pretty typical for Acerola games, havent seen them yet, but I assume there are H moves to drain enemies and stun them. Enemies have H attacks and your given a QTE to attempt to avoid them. If you fail you lose your turn and can choose to keep resisting or submit. Clothing damage is linked to health.

Controls:
Arrow Keys move
Z: Confirm
X: Cancel/Menu
C/Shift: Dash & Message Skip
A: brings up the message log

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
new stuff from acerola? SURE
the character really resemble their past work character Claire. also judging from the backstory it doesn't seems like to be NTR involve, not a NTR fan but really fan for acerola game so thank god they have something good as Treasure Hunter Claire.
gonna keep eye on this one.

Mick2000

Reputation score
They also dropped the small tits. Now we're getting cows.
well... i mean almost all of their past games protagonist are pretty much cow if you ask me, except the latest one where we literally can choose between small and big

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
well... i mean almost all of their past games protagonist are pretty much cow if you ask me, except the latest one where we literally can choose between small and big
Miss their loli character. A lot more interesting than every girl with big tits doing the same thing and the same poses.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Miss their loli character. A lot more interesting than every girl with big tits doing the same thing and the same poses.
don't know about that one, not even around when that one release. in fact the only acerola games i actually fully play is claire one (i mean it got full translation and all) which i actually very enjoy with it's RPG element

locomolo

Reputation score
why i can open the game even the official trial on the dlsite? its said need permission or something

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
why i can open the game even the official trial on the dlsite? its said need permission or something
Could you post a screenshot of the error please ?

If it's a permission, the most likely explanation is either a conflict with the antivirus not identifying the file (try adding an exception to test) or a problem with the Japanese on a non japanese local system. Try renaming game folder and exe to remove all Japanese symbol. If it still fail try setting your local to Japanese or using emulating tool (LE or NTLEA).

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
So if you don't get fucked your sisters get fucked instead? That's so wrong... and hot

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah they don't show the tag, but the dlsite promotion banner of the game has scene with shota.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah they don't show the tag, but the dlsite promotion banner of the game has scene with shota.
Checked triple still don't see no shota, well pm still works, not, that im always online thou

Manuli3

Reputation score
I CANT SAVE IN THE DUNGEON OF THE MASION!! i cant... anyone else?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does Acerola still use wolf for this game?