What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

abigclock

Reputation score
I'm really late to this game but, i think i did something wrong i can't enter the space base near the meteors and i don't know what she is saying about that. can anyone help with this.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm really late to this game but, i think i did something wrong i can't enter the space base near the meteors and i don't know what she is saying about that. can anyone help with this.
Is it the 2nd bandit base? If that's the one, you're probably missing a core piece which you get by fighting a duo of droids, but you've most certainly defeated before. That duo is an area really close to that base's entrance. I don't recall the correct location now as it's been quite some time I've played the game, but you might have to reenter the area several times for them to spawn. Once you beat them you get the core and you can enter.

abigclock

Reputation score
Is it the 2nd bandit base? If that's the one, you're probably missing a core piece which you get by fighting a duo of droids, but you've most certainly defeated before. That duo is an area really close to that base's entrance. I don't recall the correct location now as it's been quite some time I've played the game, but you might have to reenter the area several times for them to spawn. Once you beat them you get the core and you can enter.
thank you i will look for them now. i think i've fought them before but they killed me.

Ez_Russell1478

Reputation score
I don't know if people still reply to this but I need help the one I have doesn't have the proper japanese words when in world map and my next thing to do is go to epsilon but due to the words are jumble I have no idea where that even is so if someone could send a screenshot of their worldmap and a indicator on where epsilon is that would be helpful

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know if people still reply to this but I need help the one I have doesn't have the proper japanese words when in world map and my next thing to do is go to epsilon but due to the words are jumble I have no idea where that even is so if someone could send a screenshot of their worldmap and a indicator on where epsilon is that would be helpful
Are you playing the game on jap locale on the windows region settings? The engine for this game is quite old and to work properly and display text correctly the game must be played (and sometimes extracted too) on jap locale (I can't quite remember if locale emulator works for this one).

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really hope the developer updates like he did the others... this is one the one I wanted most.

Ez_Russell1478

Reputation score
Are you playing the game on jap locale on the windows region settings? The engine for this game is quite old and to work properly and display text correctly the game must be played (and sometimes extracted too) on jap locale (I can't quite remember if locale emulator works for this one).
nope I'm not in the japan region setting thing but I didn't need it but what I need is the location on where epsilon is