What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just so we're on the same page: I'm not talking about toggling between slots, I'm talking about the two terminal menus - one named 'module' is the one with variants (switching between variants seems to be free).

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just so we're on the same page: I'm not talking about toggling between slots, I'm talking about the two terminal menus - one named 'module' is the one with variants (switching between variants seems to be free).
I'm talking about this menu.

Accessable though the teleporters. I'm using 'apply new modules' to try and change my sword from default to fire, and it was giving me a 'no' sound-effect and some message.
I can do it now, after having played a bit more, so I guess I collected whatever it was they wanted me to get.

I'm mostly using the green flamethrower at the moment though, found it on a dead guy and it's doing serious work.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, I'm trying to pay to upgrade it back to the fire-sword, and it wont.

i've got tons of cash, but maybe it costs ores or something?
Feels stupid though, I've already bought it, I should just be able to slot it back on.
In the menu, you see that item that looks like a tool box? You need one of them to change upgrade.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In the menu, you see that item that looks like a tool box? You need one of them to change upgrade.
Ah, I assumed that was ammo for some weapon I didn't have. So long as it's something i can buy from the store with gold, then I'm set.

Now, onto another problem. In the Gallery-room where you can spawn monsters, how do you unlock them?
I'd assumed it was done by killing them and adding them to the computer-list-thing, but it doesn't look like it. I know 0 is the blue fly and 1 is the facehugger, and I have them unlocked on the computer terminal, but not in the room itself.

Also, on the complete save from earlier, that does have these things unlocked, is there a way to properly spawn them?
I mean, you can make them appear and by pressing up you can cycle through their animations, but is there a way to turn their AI back on and have them move and attack naturally?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As the screenshot say, A/S switches which monster/NPC you can place; though it seems you haven't unlocked the one under zero (the fly)...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As the screenshot say, A/S switches which monster/NPC you can place; though it seems you haven't unlocked the one under zero (the fly)...
Yes. That's why I asked how to unlock them.
Also, when you HAVE them unlocked, can you actually spawn them with ai to act naturally, or is cycling throiug their animations manually the only way to do it.
This is the only room in the game where you can zoom in, so I'd like to actually figth the monsters here to see the full animation, instead if seeing it piecemeal.

Third question, is there a way to cycle between your character's normal/horny/futa modes? (in main gameplay, no in gallery) can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes. That's why I asked how to unlock them.
Also, when you HAVE them unlocked, can you actually spawn them with ai to act naturally, or is cycling throiug their animations manually the only way to do it.
This is the only room in the game where you can zoom in, so I'd like to actually figth the monsters here to see the full animation, instead if seeing it piecemeal.

Third question, is there a way to cycle between your character's normal/horny/futa modes? (in main gameplay, no in gallery) can't seem to find it.
Just inspect your room a bit further.
The menu where you enter the gallerie has a "unlock animation" menu, the second choice if I remember right. You need the materials the monster drop, sometimes minerals too.
To cycle between your modes use the "pod" in your room. Of course you can only cycle through what you unlocked.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I may have to start a new game due to many mistakes I made especially with the minerals and did not recruit that 1 droid at the 2nd base saving the droid master.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I may have to start a new game due to many mistakes I made especially with the minerals and did not recruit that 1 droid at the 2nd base saving the droid master.
Don't.
Complete the game and fix mistakes made on a 2nd run. Far less grinding needed and you'll have support from the characters you did manage to recruit.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You will need to do a new run after you finisshed your first anyways if you want to 100% it. My guide makes it impossible, right now I am rewriting and figuring out how to trigger the support at the secon dbase and the vulcano so the very last girl is saveable.

After you completed the game you get the option to do a new game with either none/some/all your things, remember when you beat the very last boss and travel to the game restart point behind it choose the last option to restart with everything you have gathered up until this point.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just inspect your room a bit further.
The menu where you enter the gallerie has a "unlock animation" menu, the second choice if I remember right. You need the materials the monster drop, sometimes minerals too.
To cycle between your modes use the "pod" in your room. Of course you can only cycle through what you unlocked.
Ah, I noticed the pod in the room didn't function as a teleporter, but I didn't realize what it was doing.

As for the gallery, that's a tiny screen that you can't zoom in on, which is why I was trying to use the animation-room in the first place.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, I noticed the pod in the room didn't function as a teleporter, but I didn't realize what it was doing.

As for the gallery, that's a tiny screen that you can't zoom in on, which is why I was trying to use the animation-room in the first place.
Screenshot (267).png this menu, craft them then you can use then in the gallery menu.

I updated the Guide so it is more beautifull as pdf with a sorted table of contents
Update: Factors for 100% clear are now build in. Events like raiding the second bandit base and the vulcano with everyone.
Updated guide to factor the supports. Takes longer to play through now.
Click to get to the original message to download.
Updated again since I just noticed I didn´t save the last change.
Party.png Partyy.png Partyyyy.png

Last edited:

skylar257

Reputation score
Did anyone have trouble running this game?
I do, 'cause the game simply won't start.
no error message, no 'we blocked your program 'cause it looked dangerous' message, nothing. Clicking the game's exe just does... nothing.
This computer used to run barrage just fine, but that too stopped working for some reason.
Any help is appreciated. thanks

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is my save that finally has:
100% H-Animation
100% Items
99% Weapons

I am missing the blueprint of th eweapon I have equipped but I don´t know if it even exists, You can purchase that weapon at the energy merchant.
The save is before killing the vulcano boss, so you can have fun in the vulcano.
If you just want to kill him take the Genocite Rifle, it oneshots everything.

Here you go:

Attachments

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
View attachment 14267 this menu, craft them then you can use then in the gallery menu.

Updated guide to factor the supports. Takes longer to play through now.
Click to get to the original message to download.
Updated again since I just noticed I didn´t save the last change.
View attachment 14270View attachment 14272View attachment 14273
Oh, you have to build them. i assumed that was just a bestiary.

Still, it's a pity that the enemy-spawning room only has manual animations. I don't see the point if you can't have them move and attack properly.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow, seems like ACID himself mentioned where all the girls will be located at. ALSO special interaction between NPCs as well as keyword from the merchant when you talk to him (with each keyword meaning different type of items).
???:【SOS1】※司令官から駆除作戦の協力を受けているのが出現条件
You really need to ask the commander for the last girl to show up hahaha

skylar257

Reputation score
OK... about game not starting... it works now.
All i did was changing the system locale OUT OF japanese into english and reboot.
Now it runs like it had no problem at all.

If you're suffering from the game not starting, I suggest you change your locale into something else. If that dont help, change it back to japanese.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, you can have more than one (follower) at the same time?
If you cleared other tasks before going to the second bandit base, then you can recuit the second in command and the alien commander,
In th evolcano the number increses more but they don´t follow you around, instead they are scattered everywhere and some already guard destroyed infections.
You get help at the bosses too.
This is why I updated my Guide, you need to do that to get the last girl.

Right now I do a fresh playthrough to map all items.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I'm following your guide Bl4ck, and I'm suck at this part: Go to th esecond in command and talk to him with the „D“ option, this enables the support. He is either with the commander or with your other mercenaries. Do the same with the alien commander!!!

I already did the second bandit base before I even collected my 2nd beacon. I have 5/5 beacons.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I'm following your guide Bl4ck, and I'm suck at this part: Go to th esecond in command and talk to him with the „D“ option, this enables the support. He is either with the commander or with your other mercenaries. Do the same with the alien commander!!!

I already did the second bandit base before I even collected my 2nd beacon. I have 5/5 beacons.
Then you have to skip that, I am not sure if this is something where you have to had the support, to enable the support at the vulcano.
The support at the vulcano is mandatory to get the very last H-animation of the rescueable girls.
It is not needed to clear the game though. I did 3 playthroughs without the support, then the forth to finally get the last H-Animation
The step at the vulcano changes if you are unable to get the support.
You need to take out all of the infections on your own (you don´t need to meet the boss first) once all are dead, the boss stops regenerating health.

Last edited: