What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
But what locked me out from getting the support? Doing the second bandit base? Also the pods there, with the androids in the pods when I interacted with it I chose the first option, what do both options do?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
But what locked me out from getting the support? Doing the second bandit base? Also the pods there, with the androids in the pods when I interacted with it I chose the first option, what do both options do?

There is a warning at the second bandit base entrance if you don´t have full support with you yet. "It will not be possible to get support after entering."
I think you are also locked out of vulcano support. Maybe this is what he meant with "betray" in his game description.
That you had to support them but you did go to save your master instead of helping the rest.
Though I would not call that "betraying" it could be the reason you get no support anymore.

The first option is to save them. (Edit: as far as I remember, I allways chose that so it should be right)

Edit: after you beat the game you can redo with taking over a choice of things.
the last option is to take over everything, so just do that.
It takes an hour, if you know what you are doing, to do over with endgame stats.
You inspired me to write a warning in the new Guide version to not enter the second bandit base.
It is hard without good japanese to notice that. I can hold conversations without problem, but reading is a hassle so I did it wrong three times too.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I did something wrong.
I saw the blonde girl in the pirate place once, and accidentally left the room because I'm directionally inept. Qent to a save right before she was there, only to not find her there.
Then fast forward, saved a blonde girl in the jungle.
Now I'm stuck in said jungle, trying to figure out where I need to go. I attacked my rival on the moon, but that's the lost boss I've found. I've found the asteroid field and the ice area, but where do I go? Both deal their temperature damage to me.
The guide says to kill destructables to reach the moon ground, then return into the jungle, go down right until the next "map" loads
does that mean the next room, or where the next pod is?
directly above you is the boss, go up right then into the bushes to rech him
Which room? Where?
(only with this "enter" text box you should leave the "map")
*Panicking here to the point I wound up in an asteroid field*
Kill it, rescue the "second in command"
Do you mean the brunette in tentacle animation?

One of the games where I religiously hate the jungle map.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure the second in command is the blue haired guy, directly below the jungle boss. However, don't confuse the jungle with the overgrown area before it. I did and completely lost my shit trying to find a boss in an area that had no boss.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know it's the jungle, I just don't know what he meant by "Return to Jungle."
Which pod?
What exact entrances am I looking for?
I start from the pod where the moon area starts, then head right/Down, but the only ones I find are the ones that lead to more pods. I kept going even further and wound up back near the ice entrance. Went into a rage and beat the ice boss to vent my steam. fffdd.PNG

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I did something wrong.
I saw the blonde girl in the pirate place once, and accidentally left the room because I'm directionally inept. Qent to a save right before she was there, only to not find her there.
Then fast forward, saved a blonde girl in the jungle.
Now I'm stuck in said jungle, trying to figure out where I need to go. I attacked my rival on the moon, but that's the lost boss I've found. I've found the asteroid field and the ice area, but where do I go? Both deal their temperature damage to me.
The guide says to kill destructables to reach the moon ground, then return into the jungle, go down right until the next "map" loads
does that mean the next room, or where the next pod is?
directly above you is the boss, go up right then into the bushes to rech him
Which room? Where?
(only with this "enter" text box you should leave the "map")
*Panicking here to the point I wound up in an asteroid field*
Kill it, rescue the "second in command"
Do you mean the brunette in tentacle animation?

One of the games where I religiously hate the jungle map.
'

I know it's the jungle, I just don't know what he meant by "Return to Jungle."
Which pod?
What exact entrances am I looking for?
I start from the pod where the moon area starts, then head right/Down, but the only ones I find are the ones that lead to more pods. I kept going even further and wound up back near the ice entrance. Went into a rage and beat the ice boss to vent my steam.

First, allways remember, the SOS has to be set right, press F to see which SOS is set at the moment. When you don´t have the right SOS just go out of the pod map and go into it again as often as it needs.

The guide just wanted you to enter the moon to get Chi 「クスィー」 The temparature dmg is probably becouse of your missfitting resistances, If you have heat resistence, you lower your cold resistence reverse visa.

When I refer to a map, it means everything within a single loading zone. When the screen blacks out, you enter the next map.

To be truthfull I know exactly where I am within the jungle map, If you are new everything looks the same, but that changes if you search for all Items within it.

Start at the pod Chi 「クスィー」, follow the images.
When you have the older version the bush in the large step is WAY bigger
a.png a2.png a3.png a4.png a5.png a6.png a7.png

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
This is my save that finally has:
100% H-Animation
100% Items
99% Weapons

I am missing the blueprint of th eweapon I have equipped but I don´t know if it even exists, You can purchase that weapon at the energy merchant.
The save is before killing the vulcano boss, so you can have fun in the vulcano.
If you just want to kill him take the Genocite Rifle, it oneshots everything.

Here you go:
Thanks!

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
'

First, allways remember, the SOS has to be set right, press F to see which SOS is set at the moment. When you don´t have the right SOS just go out of the pod map and go into it again as often as it needs.

The guide just wanted you to enter the moon to get Chi 「クスィー」 The temparature dmg is probably becouse of your missfitting resistances, If you have heat resistence, you lower your cold resistence reverse visa.

When I refer to a map, it means everything within a single loading zone. When the screen blacks out, you enter the next map.

To be truthfull I know exactly where I am within the jungle map, If you are new everything looks the same, but that changes if you search for all Items within it.

Start at the pod Chi 「クスィー」, follow the images.
When you have the older version the bush in the large step is WAY bigger
View attachment 14286View attachment 14287View attachment 14288View attachment 14289View attachment 14290View attachment 14291View attachment 14292
Thanks for the help!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for necro-ing, but where's free mode for gallery viewing?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While I think my guide might stopped this thread a bit since there are many questions answered, I would be sad if this thread died.
I am still working on the Guide to entail all item and blueprint locations.
With a minimal chance of me somewhen partial the game if I figure out how and if I find time. Time is relatively limited though.

I only got this week left before I will have just a little bit of time per day.

Katagurumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game would truly benefit from voice acting. Kinda sad that it's all sound effects only. The animations were hot too. :(

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, a few more questions:
- where can the monster called "trap" (number 27 in free gallery) be found ?
- what are the conditions and place where alien commander be recruited (21 in military db - ストロント) ?
(he's the last one that I'm missing)
- I'm not sure whether or not I've entered the base too early; how can I figure it out if I'm already at the volcano boss ?

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I somehow lost one of my beacons. Now i have to run across whole map killing grey androids to get it back or is there easier way?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, a few more questions:
- where can the monster called "trap" (number 27 in free gallery) be found ?
- what are the conditions and place where alien commander be recruited (21 in military db - ストロント) ?
(he's the last one that I'm missing)
- I'm not sure whether or not I've entered the base too early; how can I figure it out if I'm already at the volcano boss ?
The monster is common in the alien base (ingame the colonist interior) コロニスト。。。 go left and after the map transition it is exactly above you.
This specific one never attacked me before so it is weird, but you now then how they look while hidden in the ground.
They are in several hallways where there are no or only few enemys, don´t go too fast though and be naked so they definetly attack you

The alien commander can be recuited if
you first met him,
then saved three of his troops,
then talked to him again,
then met him before the boss in the "tank room",
lastly met him right beside the pod called Kappa 「カッパ」
(he is there with his troops.)

When you visited the vulcano boss then go back to your commander and talk to everybody, check if there is an "D" option with the second in command, the alien commander, the green alien.
If there is not, then you entered too early.

I somehow lost one of my beacons. Now i have to run across whole map killing grey androids to get it back or is there easier way?
Did you already save your master? he has one of the beacons you were supposed to have, probably that is the reason he got abducted and you carry all the beacons with you afterwards.
Would be a good explaination why you have them allways with you. They are a magnet to trouble.

Otherwise normally the first grey team you kill has it.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@TheBl4ckC4t: OK, seems I did enter too early; anyway, about alien commander: I'm not sure which phase I'm in; I've talked to him more than once and he did disappear from his first area (the tents)...; also, for whatever the reason, that trap simply doesn't attack me...

Edit: well, it was Sigma, not Kappa - I've got him; traps are still unresolved though.
Edit2: then again, I might have been wrong: 'D' option shows up on 4 of those NPCs...yet, it seems I don't quite get 'go there and destroy all (5?) infections before they recover' - where exactly should I go ? it doesn't seem you're talking about the boss...

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@TheBl4ckC4t: OK, seems I did enter too early; anyway, about alien commander: I'm not sure which phase I'm in; I've talked to him more than once and he did disappear from his first area (the tents)...; also, for whatever the reason, that trap simply doesn't attack me...

Edit: well, it was Sigma, not Kappa - I've got him; traps are still unresolved though.
Edit2: then again, I might have been wrong: 'D' option shows up on 4 of those NPCs...yet, it seems I don't quite get 'go there and destroy all (5?) infections before they recover' - where exactly should I go ? it doesn't seem you're talking about the boss...
I should have looked it up then... I was sure the one after the colonist base was named Kappa... my bad.
Use the D option, the enter the vulcan normally
There are infections you have to kill so the boss does not regenerate
Party.png if you go left from Sigma then you should see those standing around if you did everything right.
Unfortionately I have no images of intact infections, they are big and ugly.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trap number 27 shows only if you go into the alien base WITHOUT armor. They are easy to spot, pink bar laying on the ground.