What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

lolirajah

Lurker
Reputation score
Im stuck with rescuing the second in command, i killed the boss, but.. when i go down to save him i cant stop the animation of him being violated, is there something that i am missing?
go back to your pod and visit him again. Make sure you talked to the blue commander in your base first as well.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
no you are at the mecha fight, give me a moment
Edit: here
View attachment 14120View attachment 14122View attachment 14123

remember those rooms? if you teleport there just go right up and you reach them in the third image is your destination

Somehow you get the error that you can´t equip 2 of the same things. (just a scim translataion so only 70% sure)
The thing you are showing above is only equipable in the third slot.
Okay. As I feel like I'm going to go mad as I've been looking for that exact Android in the pic posted as I would like to know how do you find and get her.

tenjoou

Reputation score
go back to your pod and visit him again. Make sure you talked to the blue commander in your base first as well.
Screenshot_2.png
Im guessing that the Pod you are talking about is the capsule in the yellow mark, but no... it still didnt work, even speaking with the general, i did that many times already.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay. As I feel like I'm going to go mad as I've been looking for that exact Android in the pic posted as I would like to know how do you find and get her.
if you're talking about the Android Companion, Aian can only be recruited after beating the game

Im stuck with rescuing the second in command, i killed the boss, but.. when i go down to save him i cant stop the animation of him being violated, is there something that i am missing?
Did you attack the vines? Because you need to attack them to free him, then interact with him

edit: and for those who don't know what the "second in command"'s name is, it's Cobalt

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So where do you find the level 4 heat protection? Its the only think preventing me from continuing into the volcano area.
lv 3 is enough, you can even use 2 weaker ones, they add up.

If you burn nomatter what it means you have unfinished buisness elsewhere

Still no luck. Also i think i would be able to find the boss if i knew which pod to start from. There is a mineral rock in a room with a fire breathing monster that wipes out bandits. And there is a mineral rock in the very next map which leads to the ??? area. So im pretty confused where to go.
I have no idea how to help you. I can´t imagine how to get lost in the ??? area. It is extremely linear, nearly to 100% everything else is harder to navigate through. Sorry.

if you're talking about the Android Companion, Aian can only be recruited after beating the game
I am pretty sure her Name is Iron making her extremely simmilar to the title. Katakana are not allways what are written as, but prounounced as.
As example アイアンマン is the superhero Iron man.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
really hoping someone translates this thing, as far as I've gone its a decently fun game to play

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you attack the vines? Because you need to attack them to free him, then interact with him

edit: and for those who don't know what the "second in command"'s name is, it's Cobalt
Thank you! As I was going insane flipping over every sector!

tenjoou

Reputation score

Yes, but they don't even have a HP bar lol, so my attacks don't do anything to him or the vines, im guessing i didnt trigger some event that is important in this place but... i dont know what could it be, maybe is just a bug

Ash

Reputation score
What is the latest version available as of now?
And can someone provide a link?

Thanks for the save btw o/

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, but they don't even have a HP bar lol, so my attacks don't do anything to him or the vines, im guessing i didnt trigger some event that is important in this place but... i dont know what could it be, maybe is just a bug
I had the same problem. You have around 0.5 second to kill it after entering the room otherwise it bugs out.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
What are the major objectives that need to be completed?
You must collect all the beacons, then talk to the commander to learn about the volcano activity decreasing.
You know you have all the beacons when you get a message saying to talk to the commander.

Ash

Reputation score
You must collect all the beacons, then talk to the commander to learn about the volcano activity decreasing.
You know you have all the beacons when you get a message saying to talk to the commander.
Those are?
The one after the red boss (hot area)
The one after the alien boss (aliens)
The one after the purple dragon boss (purple area)
and the one after the computer head boss (space area)

Is that all of them, or am I missing something? Cause I seem to be stuck. I went into the forest area and saved that guy who was getting violated by the vines. That's all. I have the whole map open aside from the volcano area

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
Those are?
The one after the red boss (hot area)
The one after the alien boss (aliens)
The one after the purple dragon boss (purple area)
and the one after the computer head boss (space area)

Is that all of them, or am I missing something? Cause I seem to be stuck. I went into the forest area and saved that guy who was getting violated by the vines. That's all. I have the whole map open aside from the volcano area
There is one after a boss in the snow area, as well.

There are five beacons in total, but I don't know whether the one after the computer head boss is the same beacon as the first one, due to the kidnapping.

Ash

Reputation score
There is one after a boss in the snow area, as well.

There are five beacons in total, but I don't know whether the one after the computer head boss is the same beacon as the first one, due to the kidnapping.
Wait what, there's a boss in the snow level?! I totally missed that then.
I'll go check out that area then. Thanks

tenjoou

Reputation score
I had the same problem. You have around 0.5 second to kill it after entering the room otherwise it bugs out.
Have been trying that for 20 minutes already and it doesn't seem to work, and it seems like im not the only one with this problem :/

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im stuck on the Volcano Eye Tumor Boss. I have called support from all of my allies and found which tumors they are attacking and talked to them before engaging with the boss (or at least i think i found all of them.)
The ones i found were:
1.) Entrance of the Volcano: Armored Mech Ally
2.) Beyond the Vertical Fire Spewing Climb to the right: Blue Female Android Allies
3.) Hole in the Wall (left side of Fire Spewing Climb): Green Alien Girl Ally
4.) Leftmost near floor Octopuses: Blonde Drill Girl and Rival Piston Girl
5.) Entrance right under #4: Alien Warrior Allies
6.) Above a Lava lake and in Fire Rain: Cobalt and his Soldiers

I talked to each one of them with the "S" button and even killed the enemies around them. I then went to "???" to fight the eyeball monster but all i see are Blue Androids and Soldiers helping me out occasionally and it still regenerates too much health for me to even hurt it. I maxed out the 280k mineral upgrade limit at this point. Do i really have to buy the 500k upgrade and cap that too? If its supposed to be a scripted loss again, idk what im supposed to do since all i get is a prompt to revive with gold whenever i die. What am i missing exactly?

If it matters, i was exploring the volcano and killed the tumors myself before i called for support. I also visited the boss too before calling support. His eye was open on the first encounter and still opens but he still regains health like crazy. Do i have to make a whole new save or something?

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im stuck on the Volcano Eye Tumor Boss. I have called support from all of my allies and found which tumors they are attacking and talked to them before engaging with the boss (or at least i think i found all of them.)
The ones i found were:
1.) Entrance of the Volcano: Armored Mech Ally
2.) Beyond the Vertical Fire Spewing Climb to the right: Blue Female Android Allies
3.) Hole in the Wall (left side of Fire Spewing Climb): Green Alien Girl Ally
4.) Leftmost near floor Octopuses: Blonde Drill Girl and Rival Piston Girl
5.) Entrance right under #4: Alien Warrior Allies
6.) Above a Lava lake and in Fire Rain: Cobalt and his Soldiers

I talked to each one of them with the "S" button and even killed the enemies around them. I then went to "???" to fight the eyeball monster but all i see are Blue Androids and Soldiers helping me out occasionally and it still regenerates too much health for me to even hurt it. I maxed out the 280k mineral upgrade limit at this point. Do i really have to buy the 500k upgrade and cap that too? If its supposed to be a scripted loss again, idk what im supposed to do since all i get is a prompt to revive with gold whenever i die. What am i missing exactly?

If it matters, i was exploring the volcano and killed the tumors myself before i called for support. I also visited the boss too before calling support. His eye was open on the first encounter and still opens but he still regains health like crazy. Do i have to make a whole new save or something?
I don´t know the number and exact positions, but just try to use the standart energy gun, with the energy sentry mod. you can shoot multiple of them and I killed him even through his full regeneration without allies on my second run.
the stacked dmg is just insane, just shoot it before him not on him.

energy turret.png Da real MVP Sentinels.png

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got a clue what my next objective is here?
I followed Black Cat's guide up until entering the volcano. I am fairly sure I collected all the beacons, but I also had them stolen on occasion. Can you lose more than one at a time?

robo.jpg

spaghettidemon92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here a link

/mega(dot)nz/#!f4xWBSoR!hmTtwgX2evfZyFwY3MME_6dpQsDupl0u0hKNVUofB_M
Nice and all but the game wont start for me?

Edit - It seems like that folder is broken, downloaded from an earlier post and it worked fine

Last edited: