What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When I went through the other side, the flying bot led me to one of them - I've actually seen them before, just didn't know how important those are; still all those lava waterfalls and the general design of volcano levels make it a pain to find them all.
As for the traps, the explanation where to find them was sufficient, it just that they're not attacking, even if I'm not wearing any armor.

Besides the trap, almost complete, need just 2nd lvl3 red and 2nd lvl1 thunder; pity though you need a second run for full weapon set; need to find the missing weapon upgrades, then it's just stat grind left...defense and fire power (both kinds) could use a higher rate mats, though mining plugins help.

z3r0theblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have to wonder what the timeline if any for this game is i think it would be barrage then the wandering city then this but it could also be barrage this then wandering city

i very much like this creators games but i found the fist one too short secound to complicated this one much larger but still feels too short to me but with a world this large i hope they make some dlc for it like after story plus where you get the option to save another world mabey a derilect space station or two(i wish there was an english version could never get the translators to work for these games)

z3r0theblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
also i was hoping to have more environmental hazards and ester eggs but i may have just missed some mainly because of translations

the becons were probably the thing that took the longest for me all because of the one with the purple shield dino forgot to pick that one up

and can someone translate the options for the sceen after you beat the red android in the moon base

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
also i was hoping to have more environmental hazards and ester eggs but i may have just missed some mainly because of translations

the becons were probably the thing that took the longest for me all because of the one with the purple shield dino forgot to pick that one up

and can someone translate the options for the sceen after you beat the red android in the moon base
I don't remember which screen you are talking about, but if you upload a screenshot of it I can help translate.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't remember which screen you are talking about, but if you upload a screenshot of it I can help translate.
That's most likely reference to NG+ dialog under last map position - the one that shows up when you kill the last boss (Iron).

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@TheBl4ckC4t just wondering if your done with your guide currently or still improving it? As something that would help a ton is showing the map all of the time of the positions your talking about as currently with last 20 tasks or so for the missions on page 10 I couldn't find an pod with the name you said about nor if I had gotten all of the ice pods. I ended up looking for places where I seemed to have holes and ended up getting into the second bandit base without even knowing it was the second one as I thought the first and second were right below the headquarters pod on the map. Same goes for an full showing of the plugins and their locations.

The guide is very good in anycase as I was stuck attempting to figure out the octo boss and if I needed to look elsewhere. Just some issues with being to vague in some areas like the getting futa'ed since there was a choice there. Oh and having a full map of all pod locations with maybe them being sectioned off might help too!

PS other people can answer this for me if they wish to.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@TheBl4ckC4t just wondering if your done with your guide currently or still improving it? As something that would help a ton is showing the map all of the time of the positions your talking about as currently with last 20 tasks or so for the missions on page 10 I couldn't find an pod with the name you said about nor if I had gotten all of the ice pods. I ended up looking for places where I seemed to have holes and ended up getting into the second bandit base without even knowing it was the second one as I thought the first and second were right below the headquarters pod on the map. Same goes for an full showing of the plugins and their locations.

The guide is very good in anycase as I was stuck attempting to figure out the octo boss and if I needed to look elsewhere. Just some issues with being to vague in some areas like the getting futa'ed since there was a choice there. Oh and having a full map of all pod locations with maybe them being sectioned off might help too!

PS other people can answer this for me if they wish to.

Since nearly all I write is all extremely obvious to me, this is why I stated to ask in the forum in the first place.
So I can finetune the Guide. The Poblem is that I use Open Office and since there are already so many images it is slow,
Even with prescaling, so the full image will not be saved in the programm.

This is why I make everythings smaller and with map locations just provide the Name (which I notice now I didn´t in the guide, I´m such a troll) instead of a map screenshot.
The Virtual Console is probably also a reason for it being so slow.

Anyways, with every question asked the Guide gets updated,
though I don´t post every tiny version but wait until I accomplished something.
Right now I search for all Item and Blueprint locations.

In my guide you don´t even go to all Pods.
The Screenshots would make the file harder to handle, since I would need way too many and normally stating the Name of the dot on the Map should be enough.
With the Yellow dots being true Names and the Blue dots being alpha beta ect. It should not be that hard. (Only noted in items yet, didn´t notice my guide was missing them)
I see though that my guide is not as well written as my item locations (which are mostly not published yet)
So I will redo that part a bit better.

I am so busy that without your comment I would not even have realized that.
Even thought of speedrunning the guide on video If I had enough time, but that would be after all item locations.

I am not sure what you mean with a full map of the pod locations. Pod are super easy to find once you equip a Tracker
There is no choice I know off, the MC will be turned into a futa, you probably mean the droids in the room before that.
That is one of my oversights, it was to obvious just to save them, but I forgot not everybody understands what the choice is.

I will look over my guide and post a less vague version once I am done.

Edit:
From the beginning I wanted to be a bit vague so the exploring is still part of the game, after all you are an explorer.
Though I might have been too vague.

Last edited:

Xoxx

Reputation score
Just finished the game. Found most of stuff, but still missing last scene in gallery. Not sure how to get it.

Also have some info you might want to add to your guide.
Player can get 4 unique materials through the game (the names are made up):
1. Golden crystal in cave after Robot boss fight.
2. Blue stone (return to the area where you fought A.E.T. and look around).
3. Magma stone after defeating volcano boss.
4. And something i picked up without looking at it after defeating final boss.

After beating the game, these materials can be used to "buy" last 3 weapons in the shop, two materials for one, other two for next one, or all 4 for last weapon. First two materials also can be sold or used for minor stats upgrade, so be careful with it.
I made the last weapon, it is totally overkill 99999999999999 DMG gun that eats 99 of the most expensive ammo per shot, so its only useful for instakilling bosses in NG+, which is walk in the park anyway. I will try other two guns later.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished the game. Found most of stuff, but still missing last scene in gallery. Not sure how to get it.

Also have some info you might want to add to your guide.
Player can get 4 unique materials through the game (the names are made up):
1. Golden crystal in cave after Robot boss fight.
2. Blue stone (return to the area where you fought A.E.T. and look around).
3. Magma stone after defeating volcano boss.
4. And something i picked up without looking at it after defeating final boss.

After beating the game, these materials can be used to "buy" last 3 weapons in the shop, two materials for one, other two for next one, or all 4 for last weapon. First two materials also can be sold or used for minor stats upgrade, so be careful with it.
I made the last weapon, it is totally overkill 99999999999999 DMG gun that eats 99 of the most expensive ammo per shot, so its only useful for instakilling bosses in NG+, which is walk in the park anyway. I will try other two guns later.

It costs 200 Fusion cores. Is called the Genocite rifle and kills everything in one shot, while it can hit as many targets as it wants with it´s autoaim.
Yeah I should write about it. pretty much forgot that, since I never use it.
The others are Gravity cannon and a weapon which´s name I forgot. (Edit: it is called Iron Blaster, named after the first explorer and her main weapon)

Thank you for reminding me.

Edit²: which one? Out of the 6 "CG" or the normal gallery?

Edit: Doom is very pretty.
Ultima weapon Genocite rifle.png

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guide Ver. 1.3 is finished.

It has one bug, that eliminates the Images for the slime territory girl, but I have no time to change that right now
She is in the slime territory in a whole where the giant slime balls come out of, you can enter this, hard to find without images, but they broke.

• It has all map names now
  • The guide is more sorted (but still as vague, had no time)
  • More Item locations added
  • More warnings added
  • More explainations about weapons and their last purchase options added

I'm missing #145 in the 1st gallery, all of Big Six (well, it's actually Seven) are unlocked.
  • Teleport to the yellow pod at the 1st bandit base (Thetis), go left instead, the guard isn´t there anymore
  • drop down into ice, first go left and up as soon as possible, go left/up and save the girl

(You need SOS1=1 to be able to save her, enter and leave a pod area until it changes to that.)
Screenshot (349).png

Attachments

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
I loved playing through the game, even if it was a little hard to figure things out in Japanese. I found it to be a very enjoyable game with competent combat mechanics.

The one thing that I found disappointing is that your hero never really got to use her "tool" as a futa. A little payback against those grey droids would have been seriously awesome :p

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
which are the options for ng+ ? looks like there are 4.

The first option is to reset stats, ammunition and minerals and money.

Second option is resetting stats, minerals and money

Third option is only resetting stats

Forth option is to keep everything

right befor the multiphase boss in the moon base / asteroid base
I could translate it if I had a screenshot, I have no save that is near that point of the game.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
welp guess I'm not playing this

can't even get passed the shooting target thing in the tutorial

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
welp guess I'm not playing this

can't even get passed the shooting target thing in the tutorial
If you don´t want to figure out the tutorial just go left to the door and press up to skip it.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Those H events are stuff of dreams man. One of the gallery items is missing. #52 I think. Anyone know what it is or how to get it?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Those H events are stuff of dreams man. One of the gallery items is missing. #52 I think. Anyone know what it is or how to get it?
I love the tiny details between normal and lewd mode. Futa is a bit disappointing all in all, but hopefully the dev decides to add something so the futa feels less... tacked on.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Press C to put a target cursor?

wasn't the one

it was the clothing break target wich suddenly decided to work for SOME f*cking reason

anyways

any chance there's a folder containing all the "translated menu" images in one tidy package ?