What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Is the Green Key obtainable as far as the demo goes?
I didn't find any mention of it and I think I've been everywhere possible in the latest demo so far, unless there is another secret hiding place somewhere.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the Green Key obtainable as far as the demo goes?
I didn't find any mention of it and I think I've been everywhere possible in the latest demo so far, unless there is another secret hiding place somewhere.
There's only two keys in the demo.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you like to live dangerously or are a total potato, your RAM usage is a small price to pay. Not everyone is experienced enough to spot and delete something before it can do serious damage. As an IT technician at the university, I don't have time or energy to control everyone and even the shitty Avast helps me a lot to eliminate the potential mess (you can't limit user privileges too much in most cases because you'll go mad with requests everytime they need something and I'm not payed well enough for that crap :D ). If you trust MS, you're one of such people that need every help they can get...
Well, from one IT technician to another (engineer to-be soon enough, but i'm not here to make this a contest of measuring d****), i'd add quotes to "dangerously", and i do trust MS. And i don't need help.
Hey, it does take care of threats, i've experenced it. I trust it more than Avast since it doesn't need as many resources and does the same or better a job.
End of discussion, since we're getting off-topic.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And off the main point we go,
Current station, antivirus
Next stop, Youtube HQ

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hummm release on September? Damn...
Oh well, let's hope comes out until then.

digidigdj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
frankly dun mind if it gets delayed.. iv seen alot of games getting rushed just to keep up to schedule and flunk cause of it...

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
So far he has been late (but quality was here) several times : first second demo should have been released in November 2017 and it was released in January 2018. As long as the quality is still their I don't mind a month or a little more delay.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
bye bye till sept them not good with looooong schedule releases...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Can't say anything negative about the guy. He's really working hard for the money he gets on patreon. The game is really polished as is, but he just keeps on improving it. Can't wait for further demos and the final release

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i also dont say anythng bad. actualy i love its games. though i do dislike the lack of group sprites. but still really good. it shws how much time and work spend on it. for sure. i am just not good with waiting long terms in game releases. specially games that takes more than a year. thats why i said i wont follow its progress and il wait till release notice.

Iexist

Reputation score
Long development cycles are not bad imho. It makes it less likely to have to deal with annoying bugs and whatnot.

Plus, it also gives the guy a chance to add in more art and so on, even if it looks like he has the majority of his H content already planned out at this stage.

September's going to be entertaining, assuming that there's no delay, and there's still a couple of more prototype versions to look forward too until then.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
I've played the first game this guy put out sometime around it's release, and I remember the animations in gameplay and in some of the scenes to feel somehow "floaty" and slow; so I wanted to ask how they are now? I adore the quality of them, and I see a lot of different fetishes and positions that interest me in the promo art, but I am unsure about whether or not to jump on the hype train just yet

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've played the first game this guy put out sometime around it's release, and I remember the animations in gameplay and in some of the scenes to feel somehow "floaty" and slow; so I wanted to ask how they are now? I adore the quality of them, and I see a lot of different fetishes and positions that interest me in the promo art, but I am unsure about whether or not to jump on the hype train just yet
I have followed his/her creations from start until now and the quality of animation has improve quite significantly per game so far. I can say it's smoother and is more interesting than before.

E

erobotan

no one feels that her running animation is way too fast? it make her look like she has 4 legs .. it reminds me of running animation in cartoons in the 80-90s

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
no one feels that her running animation is way too fast? it make her look like she has 4 legs .. it reminds me of running animation in cartoons in the 80-90s
Look at your fps.
I had this problem with the first version of the demo, once I turned fps on...it was running at like 300 fps. Game was moving way faster than it should.
I haven't tested the newest version, but previous versions after the first I no longer had the fps problem.

E

erobotan

Look at your fps.
I had this problem with the first version of the demo, once I turned fps on...it was running at like 300 fps. Game was moving way faster than it should.
I haven't tested the newest version, but previous versions after the first I no longer had the fps problem.
i see, thanks for the info! newer version is patreon only? 1st page and blog only has 0.11 right?