What's new

ACT [えびせんワークス ] キャッスルえびる / CastleEvil (RJ214678)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OudenDarakus

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to find the gun, should you get it at the last boss or is it hidden? I never got the gun nor I can find it, so I can't finish the game.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I'm guessing you don't have the english version, since they outright tell you that the last boss has possession of the gun.

You beat the game by stabbing the final boss in the face. You can very much do this.

OudenDarakus

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm guessing you don't have the english version, since they outright tell you that the last boss has possession of the gun.

You beat the game by stabbing the final boss in the face. You can very much do this.
I do have the english version. I beated the boss and I am in the final room where I should use the gun, but I have no gun in my inventory to equip. Also, the quest where it says "take it back" (the gun) is not marked as completed.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Then the game either glitched or you accidentally missed the gun. It's all one sequence to finish the game.

OudenDarakus

Lurker
Reputation score
Then the game either glitched or you accidentally missed the gun. It's all one sequence to finish the game.
Weird, dont know what happened then. Pretty sure I saw no chest I could grab or anything that signaled "take this for gun", I don't know what I did wrong then. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.