What's new

ACT [Mega Blue Ball] Pixie Panic Garden v1.2 (RJ225140)

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
8/14/2018 - Work on update 1.2 is done! Save for a possible small patch to fix some new bugs or balance, this is the final update to the game and this project is now completed! Let me know what you think of the new content, and I'll see you on my next project! As always for more details feel free to ask any questions here, or please check out my blog ( ) or twitter .

Game's info: , ,

Version 1.2 Changelog:
  • 2 new bonus stages (Dream and Nightmare)
  • 4 new enemies plus 2 new bosses
  • 8 new pixel ero animations
  • 2 new CG sets (10 new CGs)
  • Stop/Cancel an ero animation (default "S" key)
  • Reduced the difficulty of Witch Queen boss battle
  • Some minor bug fixes and adjustments
=============================
ORIGINAL POST (3/27/2018)
=============================

Hi everyone!

Today I'm releasing the beta demo of Pixie Panic Garden, a simple game I have been toying with for a while. A few months ago I said "fuck it!" and started making my own ero game. I'm a complete amateur both in coding and drawing, so this process has been a real learning experience, but I hope to keep improving and make more and better games in the future.

Anyways, in PPG the gameplay is basically classic bomberman-style with a few minor twists here and there like stage objectives, hazards, action skills and whatnot. So there is both the action and strategy expected from the old bomberman games from the snes and genesis era. Some levels you can just blow your way up to the end like a maniac, others require some more precise bombing to get around.

The complete game will have 5 different stages, each with 7 levels. Every stage has 2 basic enemies with sprite sex animation and a boss with both sprite and CG.

I'll most likelly finish development next month, so until then please feel free to download this demo version and tell me what you think about it. Since this is my 1st game ever, any feedback will be deeply appreciated.

Planned Fetishes:

Vanilla sex
Blowjob/Deep Throat/Cum Swallow
Anal
Yuri
Futanari
Foot Fetish
Bestiality
Tentacles/Monster/Insect
Soft Vore
Mild Ryona (bondage/hair pulling/belly punching/belly expansion)

#Update 4/3/2018 - v089
  • Retry Level feature now available.
  • Extra Lives are now earned at every 10000 points (down from 15000)
  • Recuded Stage Bosses invincibility time by 20% (down from 5 to 4)
#Update 4/6/2018 - v090
  • Fixed bug where it was possible to retry after completing the demo (defeating the gnome boss).
#Update 5/3/2018 - v1.0
  • New "Stage Complete" after defeating a boss
  • Gallery now available (animation and CG)
  • Credits now available
  • Secrets now available
  • Codes now available
  • Minor bug fixes
Old Screenshots:

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
For what it is its pretty fun. Cute visuals, kinda disappointed the enemies don't have individual CGs though.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is a good start to the game so far! I think the objectives on each map add a bit of strategy to the Bomberman formula and makes the game stand out more. Would love to see more specific ones like kill all enemies except a certain type or something similar. The sprite work is solid, I especially like the little slimes haha The only thing I would say to add is a quit exit by pressing the escape key. Other than that good job so far, keep it up! ^-^

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The fact that I get 6 debuff items for every 1 buff item especially in the earliest levels makes the game into a shitty rngfest that forces restarts at level 1 multiple times just to get a lucky drop...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Love the animations. The game is pretty straightforward, but also quite fun. I'm a big fan of classic bomberman. Excited to see new updates. Dogs are a big plus in any game for me :D

Last edited:
Reputation score
The gameplay is fun and varied. The flower levels are tough in a good way. The number one problem is that the number of debuffs vastly outweights the number of buffs. It's practically impossible to beat a boss when you've been reduced to 1 single-tile bomb.

OP
laek

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the feedback!

Regarding the debuffs, you can tell if it is a debuff or not by waiting for the animation and seeing if they have little eyes. Then you can either avoid it or blow it up. They are supposed to be little hazards on the ground when they spawn, and also make the player double check if they are getting a buff instead of just walking into every item on the ground and being debuffed, adding a little bit of strategy.

That said, I think I'll reduce their spawn rate. While debuffs have a rare chance to spawn from normal blocks, when you destroy a spot where a dog dug a hole, that hole has a 50% chance to either spawn nothing or spawn a debuff, and this i think is where the main problem is. I'll either drastically reduce that spawn rate to 20% or even 10%, or just not allow debuffs to spawn at all from the holes.

Reputation score
Yeah the issue I have with them is the spawn rate. It's not that hard to discern whether or not they're a debuff unless you're in a hurry. But the sheer number of them is overwhelming and it feels like you can never recovered from running into even one or two of them.

It quickly gets near impossible to defeat the boss in time because of all the debuffs you need to dodge ontop of the increasing number of enemies. God forbid you hit the -blast size debuff, at that point you have almost no chance of ever hitting him.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game is actually pretty awesome. Bomberman works well as a base platform for a creative arcade game.

I'd recommend implementing struggle-mechanics when the player touches an enemy, but that might be looking a gift horse in the mouth.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A way better game than "bomb girl".

OP
laek

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished a minor update with some small changes, thanks to the feedback and suggestions of everyone. The OP is now updated with a link to the new version, and I also added a list of fetishes that will be sprite animated in the final game.

A preview of the bondage grab animation that the Evil Sprout will use on you:

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like it. Simple mechanically, but I see plenty of room for depth and variety. Still playing it a bit for now, one piece of feedback though. Should probably make it so enemies don't "layer" in front of the main character (and sex animations) when you lose. The defeat animation when she's on the ground between animations seems to get blocked every time there's an enemy on the same space. And if a slime does its attack animation (raising the tentacles up) on the same space it will block the animation until the "attack" finishes.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is incredibly annoying me with the god damn flowers...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think bad item drops are fine in later levels, but for the first level it should only be buffs. Also up the drop rate a little bit. I've had attempts on level 1 where I only got a single buff.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Finished a minor update with some small changes, thanks to the feedback and suggestions of everyone. The OP is now updated with a link to the new version, and I also added a list of fetishes that will be sprite animated in the final game.

A preview of the bondage grab animation that the Evil Sprout will use on you:
I have to ask you, do you plan on implementing more beastiality?

OP
laek

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, there is 1 more enemy for bestiality in a later stage.

Question; am I supposed to find the sprout to be a pain in the ass?
Yes, but maybe no? :) Could you please specify what you found to be difficult about the enemy or particular level it is in?

I think bad item drops are fine in later levels, but for the first level it should only be buffs. Also up the drop rate a little bit. I've had attempts on level 1 where I only got a single buff.
Agreed. I think it really is a better idea to provide challenge to the player with level design instead of resource starvation. That said, did you try with the new version? I did some minor adjustments to the spawn rate based on feedback. If it is still a problem, i can adjust it further.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looking pretty good so far, took me awhile to beat the gnome boss but got there in the end. Really like the bomberman theme and sprite work

I know this might not be too much of a problem (most likely more of problem with me not paying attention) but the info for the stage wasn't really that easy to read and I read the instructions later which said "each level has a specific objective, pause the game to check it". But I thought the game was bugging out in stage 3 when I was dying out of nowhere and figured out later that I shouldn't be bombing the plants.

I didn't play the first build but I think the drop rate for buffs might be a tad low sometimes still, maybe the first stage needs a guaranteed drop of 1/2 good buffs minimum? But that's just my thoughts.

Also do you happen to have any plans to remove the censoring from the game, I completely understand if you don't just wondering if it might be an option. I would personally like it. Apart from that keep up the good work and I'll be keeping my eye out for when you release the game :D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Simple good game.
The only stress I had was with the stages where you couldn't hit the flowers. It makes almost impossible if you have a really high area of effect on the explosions :(

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Simple good game.
The only stress I had was with the stages where you couldn't hit the flowers. It makes almost impossible if you have a really high area of effect on the explosions :(
Every flower is placed in a way that a bomb can destroy the hedge without touching any of the flowers.

On a side note, my only issue right now is the punishment for losing. I'm probably the only one getting annoyed at silly losses that mean you need to restart right from the beginning. I personally think it's better if you unlock the level once you've beaten it. So once you lose, you can start at that stage with 0 points and no powerups, but still don't need to start at the very beginning. After a few times it ruins the feeling of a H-game.

Aside from that I've been enjoying the gameplay.