What's new

ACT [Nenokuni Studio] 禍津胎母~Keep your tight rope (RJ192714)

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Genre:
Dot collapse / Virtue / Immoral rape heterogeneous ponytail blood / bloodshed

Immortal exorcism ya Yuk Okarutikku erotic ACT!

■ Synopsis ■
immortal exorcism shop, which has received a request from the phrase muscle "Hachimomo Tomoyo (opposition Chiyo)" is
a dubious rumor organization survey of the "golden fertility team." He heads to his home base.
However, she had been waiting was "man-made hell" that has been hardened coating to Kage虐and lust ──

■ game system ■
This is a conventional side-scrolling action game!
Weapon, and equipped with a costume six stage I will capture the boss.
It is possible to use a "spiritual power" accumulated when you defeat enemies or etch them, and release powerful attacks.
The degree of difficulty is kind to the whole.

■ Erotic system ■ When the
player's HP becomes 0, it becomes unprotected state, and when it comes in contact with the enemy, it is an etch scene! When
repeating the etiquette, the degree of nymphos accumulates and you can also voluntarily etch enemies by themselves.

We will send you all 8 different costumes × 25 situations in full dot animation!

DLSite link-

Download-
Taken down because some douche decided to neg rep me for no reason. This is why we can't have nice things. Or I guess in this case, mediocre things.

I'm actually kind of surprised no one has posted about this yet. At least that I could find in a quick search. On an unrelated note, is there no tag for action games on here?

Last edited by a moderator:

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] (RJ192714) 禍津胎母~Keep your tight rope

holy... where the heck did this come from.
and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing it. saint be praised.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

What a nice surprise, thanks! Gonna try it first before commenting any further.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just tried it and I gotta say I love the animations and pixel art style. They're well done in my opinion.

But honestly, I'd rather shove a cheese grater down my throat than deal with the controls and movement in this one.

Last edited:

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i keep getting errors with this one

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

whoa, can't believe a good act game like this went unnoticed, thank you for sharing!:D

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the game crash if u try to put it in english

strum123

Reputation score

somehow i hope they fix the english version
some of the text show dp 0101001 rather than the original text

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good sprites, but the gameplay hasn't had a lot of effort put in to it. More than some games, but you can kill the first boss just by shooting your pistol, you don't get attacked from anywhere but in front of you as far as I've seen through the first level Ed: I just played through the next 3 and the bosses, with the exception of the 4th so far are the same. Annoyingly, it's possible to get stuck on top of enemies' heads. You can also get the grenade launcher really early which one-hit-kills most enemies, or three-shot in the case of the third boss.

For what appears to be their first game though, it does have a lot of things going for it. Though the censor method they used ruined a lot of the animations because with sprites of that size you've already got little to work with.

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The gallery seems to have bugged animations or i'm selecting the wrong settings.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Errr... am I missing something here?
As soon as I run the file 禍津胎母.exe I get a "Not responding" window...
I have all the settings set to japanese and all -.-

Has anyone encountered this issue?
I have Windows 10 btw

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's an english setting but it crashes every time I select it. :confused:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Any save file? :p

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, at least it's not another RPG Maker game?

Gameplay is pretty poor IMO but easily fixed if they wanted. If they worked on it more, it could actually become a decent platformer. Controls don't feel precise and even feel delayed or missed. Weird hitboxes where you can get hit or hit enemies by shooting above the head. You can also stand on top of them... I couldn't tell if enemies have invulnerability after being hit or not, it felt inconsistent. I think as long as you hit them in a frame that's not faded, it counts as a hit. Very strange behavior. Bosses are no challenge so far, easily shot to death with the default pistol. Stage design is really lazy and short. At one point i had to restart because my character got stuck after being knocked down. I had a problem with an animation because it happened in a tight space. Instead of the characters facing each other like they should, they both faced the same direction and overlapped.

Overall this feels like someone's first game, H or not. The sprite artist has talent but the gameplay is lacking.

Attachments

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Very shoddily put together, but the game still gets props for being sprite-based and having costumes you can choose from. Thats very very rare. Too bad that a lot of the animations are just as half-assed as the gameplay, but I still enjoyed playing it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

sooo.. is it safe to assume no one else had the problem I have?
Since no one has answered my post lol.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

The controls on this game are absolute garbage. Why the fuck do I have to wind up my jump and why the hell do I have this horrid acceleration when moving? You stop completely if you let go of the button too. It just feels really horrible, I couldn't even bring myself to go past the third zone since the animations didn't look that interesting to me unfortunately.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok...
I've checked the event viewer and everytime I run the executable of the game, the following message is logged:

Código de exceção: 0xc0000005
Desvio de falha: 0x00027673
ID do processo com falha: 0x225c

My native language is portuguese soo... that's why the paste is like that.

Any clues?

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, easy game, if horribly bugged and with a shitty fourth boss battle. For those that are curious, I don't think the event viewer is bugged at all. I think when he was doing the original spritework, he forgot to flip some of the assets after making them. It occurs in both the game and the gallery, and it only occurs for some outfits.

For those who want to win legit, at the shop, you'll want to buy the third or fourth sword, which is the top list of things to buy. Then, get the 3000 gun from the second list. After that, save for the 10k armor in the third list. No challenge at that point. You'll need the sword for the fourth boss battle, though...

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have no problem playing the game in english mode. Thou i didnt use the mega link, i downloaded from hentai4daily