What's new

ACT [Maruru Software] 巫女カンナ脳筋退魔記 / Shrine Maiden Kanna's Meatheaded ExorFist Record (RJ200725)

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a side-scrolling beat-em-up game where players control a miko who is forced to beat up her brainwashed fellow villagers to get to the bottom of the mystery.

In addition to beating up foes and inflicting collateral damage via shoulder throws, the miko has a "purification" ability where she will crouch and shake her Gohei on fallen enemies. Each time she does this a small gauge will fill, when it maxes out the miko earns an extra life.

Enemies will physically attack the Miko by default, but the vast majority of them will also attempt to fondle and feel up the Miko. Players caught in this way must mash the buttons to escape, the miko loses HP and SP for as long as she's molested. When she's low on health, enemies will attempt to rape the Miko when they successfully grab her. If players do not escape the rape animation, enemies will ejaculate and the miko will lose a huge chunk of HP and SP. She's also vulnerable for a few seconds as she recovers from the climax allowing nearby enemies to continue having their way with her.

Clothing damage in this game is represented by a purple bar just below the HP bar. As the miko loses clothing her maximum HP and SP drops. Past a certain point her ability to fight is also detrimentally affected until she beats up the travellers with straw hats who will drop replacement clothing. Jump distance is considerably reduced as more clothing is shed.

Original OP
Hi, sorry to necro this game, but I saw a video in YT (
)

that seems to be of a new version for this game, I couldn't find the old thread in this forum so I want to ask: somebody knows what's new in this game? (As a fan of soft Ryona games, I need to know!) Thanks in advance and, if someone finds the old thread for this game, feel free to post the link and delete this.

Side-scrolling beat-em-up, features sprite sex and clothing destruction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Old thread was deleted by the moderators for some reason or another.

Latest changelog:

2018/01/27 ver.2.02 難易度Nokinの追加(アンロック要素)
ボスBGMのON/OFF設定追加
ボスを倒した後はカンナへのダメージ無効に変更
フェードアウト中は全キャラクターのゲージが減少しないように変更
スクロール停止と敵配置を一部変更
組み手のクリア人数まで敵が出現するよう変更
衣装タイプ2にしたときの各種不具合の修正

Nokin difficulty added (unlockable, it's MUCH tougher than Hard)
Option to toggle boss BGM.
Kanna is immune to damage after a boss is defeated.
During a scene fadeout, character gauges do not decrease.
Scroll and enemy placement modified.
Enemy spawn in unlimited battle mode modified to be based on number of enemies defeated.
Bugs relating to outfit type 2 fixed.

Version 2.0 introduced the fourth stage, 5 new enemies and the new outfit type.

OP
afhc2x17

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Why this was closed...anyway, thanks for the answer!

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh the game updated huh? id live to try it out eventually.

echelond

Reputation score
Stopped working error.
I fixed this error for this game before but now I can't remember how

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Stopped working error.
I fixed this error for this game before but now I can't remember how
You need "Format" set to Japanese in you OS's region settings.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remember that this game might also require you to actually also set your time/date-format to Japanese, not just your system language.
Might be the only game I've ever played that needed that.

It's pretty great though, some nice sprite-sex.

sup12up

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to start the game there is an error CLR20r3 help?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
My game refuses to start up as well. My time and settings on JP since a long time ago along with system language...i think.

It opens up, black screen then poof gone.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Opening and closing immediatly is often a sign of conflict with the anti virus. Try setting an exception for the folder or shutting down the AV before starting the game.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It wasn't immediately but ill give it a shot/

EDIT: Nope didn't work

EDIT2: Fixed it. Just had a random hunch that the saves inthe game was the culprit. Deleted the folder and ran it again and it worked.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
To play this game regional settings must be set to Japanese, and then it will work without any issues

Screenshot_198.png

sup12up

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this has to be a joke, its literally the 2 posts above you.
Unless its a new error, then its my mistake
Sorry my bad

Who knows what these parameters are? wh1.jpg

And what what gives the use of button S on defeated enemies? wh2.jpg

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where I can find the torrent to this game? :D

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry my bad

Who knows what these parameters are?View attachment 15225

And what what gives the use of button S on defeated enemies? View attachment 15227
嘆き声再生: Choose either fixed or random moaning sounds (when she's being raped or molested)
満身創痍暗転: When she's run out of lives, this setting determines how black the screen gets. Those who want to see her raped after she's knocked down will want to keep the setting as low as possible.

Filling up the gauge (press S on defeated enemies) increases the number of lives by +1. Unless players possess godly skill or are playing on easy mode, it's a really good idea to stock up on lives.