What's new

ACT [Machinery] デンジャラスバイオロジー ~ゾンビVS女捜査官~ / Dangerous Biology ~ Zombie VS. Female Detective (RJ227815)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So yeah game came out yesterday. It reminds me lot of RE. You play as a special forces agent (?) and you arrive into a creepy mansion filled with zombies and other creatures. And you must find your way through the mansion while collecting special items and keys for puzzles and doors. Game features some really sexy sprite work and some really sexy animations and CGs. Also it has fucking zombie dogs in it!!!! There's two types of shooting modes, one is a regular energy gun firing green beams, and the other one is a seduction gun that fires pink beams. When the enemy is seduced they will spin around in a circle, you can touch them and then you'll fuck them to death basically.

Notes:

Game runs in Wolf RPG, at a really low resolution.
You can't save anywhere, there are save points
The demo has several bugs with transitioning through areas, care

Download

(Zippyshare)

SCREENS (Spoilered because it covers way too much of the thread)

Last edited:

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Download available on blog

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, so I'm stuck at this part... I can't seem to do anything with the clock on the 2nd floor, and the safe on the 3rd floor. There's a sorta code I found on the 'sparkling' drawer "16 85", but inputting them on both the clock and the safe doesn't seem to work... I can't really read moonrunes, so there's that~ I bet one of these two holds the 3rd crest, which I assume's gonna go to the statue on the 3rd floor (screenie not taken). Can anyone shed some light in this, please~?

As for the game, it's ok so far, the BGM gets dull fast though...

Attachments

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You're the best Kiko, thank you!

I'm stuck at the same part that Sephirus is. I tried putting the numbers together into every possible combination but that doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure what needs to be done there

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So my impression from back when I tried the trial.

1. Interesting idea.

2. BUT it's this group, so don't expect too much.

z3r0theblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i liked it it remined me of the first resident evil hopefully they make another

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
stuck on the safebox at the laboratory underground o_o

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
i liked it it remined me of the first resident evil hopefully they make another
It IS meant to be parody of Resident Evil.

The title, Dangerous Biology, is clearly a joke from the original RE name, Biohazard.

Bio - Biology

Hazard - Dangerous

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
stuck on the safebox at the laboratory underground o_o
Dry the matches at a fire, the memo in the room has the code.

anyone knows how to get the K card? Already hit some switch but no idea what it turns on.

Edit: nvm, found it

Cinders

Reputation score
What was the code at the fireplace? I must have missed it, because I saw a shiny symbol there when I first returned but the 3 or so text lines didn't seem to have a code. Matches still in inventory.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to do the boxes where you light them with flame?

It says something like 1 is ignite, 0 is extinguished, 1 on the right end and 1000th of the 9 on the left end or some shit

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, anyone know what to do with the three switches, the red yellow and blue ones?

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Good lord the music is horrendous in this game.

Safe on floor 3 code is 5103, acquired from a paper in the underground laboratory, sitting on the table in an end room.
Safe gives the keycard.

Beat the game, but the sex gun caused final boss to error out my game in an infinite loop, so unsure if he has any animations or not.
Took 50 minutes to beat.

Last edited:

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is an empty spot in-between cGs with main heroine and CGs with partner chick, so I suppose that there is supposed to be either different game-over CG or H-pistol-induced HCG event with the boss. I ain't sure about an animation, thought.