What's new

ACT [Machinery] デンジャラスバイオロジー ~ゾンビVS女捜査官~ / Dangerous Biology ~ Zombie VS. Female Detective (RJ227815)

B

bugmenot111

According to the DLsite page, the game's been patched. Does this mean the last boss scene is open now?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to the DLsite page, the game's been patched. Does this mean the last boss scene is open now?
That was on 13 July. I'm not sure if it's the right version, but the version on cat site dated 14 July still has the same boss fight issues.

spaghettidemon92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the Basement 2 Floor and I need a code for the safe on the bottom floor, dried the matches at the fire place and searched everywhere, no idea what the code is.

Ignore me, I went full retard and didn't notice the other 3 pages of responses. Decent game, I want art similar to this but better animations/longer/more complex, does anyone have suggestions?

Last edited:

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
That was on 13 July. I'm not sure if it's the right version, but the version on cat site dated 14 July still has the same boss fight issues.
I made a fix for the initial version that prevents the crash when getting the final hit with the pink gun.
I used the same animation for the boss as for the earlier pink enemy, as there is no boss animation in the initial version; I don't know if one was added in the update.

Attachments

Ilverin

Reputation score
So, uh, how do I get rid of the boxes/broken glass/random shit in the underground lab that prevent you from accessing the yellow and black strayed box on the wall ?

I went through all the thread, and found nothing, except for the matches-thing that is maybe the same problem, but I tried to set it on fire and nothing happened >_>

Edit - Oh well, forgive me and forget about my post, I was browsing the thread on mobile without being logged in, and somehow 2 pages out of 4 didn't appeared, and with them the answer to my question -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I made a fix for the initial version that prevents the crash when getting the final hit with the pink gun.
I used the same animation for the boss as for the earlier pink enemy, as there is no boss animation in the initial version; I don't know if one was added in the update.
How do I apply this fix?

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I apply this fix?
Sorry.
You need to extract Data.wolf first; you can use arc_conv to do so for this game.
Next, rename the folder "Data" (remove the ".wolf~") and either rename or delete the file Data.wolf.
Finally, replace the file in the MapData folder with the one in the zip file I posted.

johns87

Reputation score
Sorry.
You need to extract Data.wolf first; you can use arc_conv to do so for this game.
Next, rename the folder "Data" (remove the ".wolf~") and either rename or delete the file Data.wolf.
Finally, replace the file in the MapData folder with the one in the zip file I posted.
Hi there. I tried your fix, but the game keeps crashing on startup. How would you go about repacking the Data folder after making these changes?