What's new

ACT [Machinery] デンジャラスバイオロジー ~ゾンビVS女捜査官~ / Dangerous Biology ~ Zombie VS. Female Detective (RJ227815)

Amgresr

Reputation score
What do you do after the dog CG on B2F after lighting the torches? I have found a switch that has three options for ON and one for OFF but dunno what it does tho.

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What do you do after the dog CG on B2F after lighting the torches? I have found a switch that has three options for ON and one for OFF but dunno what it does tho.
I believe the first switch opens the locked door south of that room. After that, I turned all switches to ON before leaving the room and going back to the save room.

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is an empty spot in-between cGs with main heroine and CGs with partner chick, so I suppose that there is supposed to be either different game-over CG or H-pistol-induced HCG event with the boss. I ain't sure about an animation, thought.
There is also an empty animation scene on the next page. Looks like there are 7 enemy types. I wonder if it has something to do with the boss but the game crashes when it is triggered.

Amgresr

Reputation score
I believe the first switch opens the locked door south of that room. After that, I turned all switches to ON before leaving the room and going back to the save room.
So thats what it does. I thought i checked all the rooms after each press but apparently not. It was the second option that opened the door for me. Thanks for the help ma' dude

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fire puzzle is actually Binary Code, 1001 is 9 in Binary, empty spot CG should be the dog scene with MC in the right area aft getting past the Spider Trap scene

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
giphy.gif

>me after listening to the exact same BGM loop for 40 minutes

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you're missing that one CG Scene, you have to got to the far right of the bottom floor. There's a room at the bottom right of the floor that has a dog CG in it. Can't find the last animation though.

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played quite a bit and never got any healing items, where do I find them or what do I do to get them?

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I have all the cg's and animations unlocked and my save file is before the last boss, let me know if they don't work. i dunno if save99 works towards it or not so i just put it in there.
Also thanks for the tips in this thread, i managed to bumble through the rest of it myself.

Attachments

Jason Bill

Reputation score
Just out of curiosity. How the fck did you find that number? XD
The intractable shelves in that room give you the numbers 16 85. 16 refers to hours going off of 12 hour time, so you get 4. And then using 85 for minutes, you add an extra hour and 25 minutes. So the final time is 5:25 for where the clock hands would be.

B

bugmenot111

What's the code to the safe in the room with the tentacle enemy?

B

bugmenot111

Guys, I tried downloading the game. It plays just fine, but for some reason the text seems to be missing.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the code i think is 3304
hmm i cant seem to find this torch room people are talking about.
Im stuck at the point where you need the Q,j,,and k cards. found the q and j just need the k

jsmth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
found the q and j just need the k
K card is at the bottom right of the B2F - you get there by going to the room with the white sparkle in B1F (second room at the bottom row of rooms) and shoot the breaker box (?) from there, then you can open the door to the left and go down

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
This screenshots for this game are kind of a tease. The pics are so low res that it seems almost certain the game is animated, but there doesn't seem to be any real animation at least as far as I played, and the game itself is fairly boring, besides.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This screenshots for this game are kind of a tease. The pics are so low res that it seems almost certain the game is animated, but there doesn't seem to be any real animation at least as far as I played, and the game itself is fairly boring, besides.
When you seduce the enemies, you can touch them for an animated scene. The rest are low res sprite CGs. And they're pretty fucking good imho