What's new

ACT [Machinery] デンジャラスバイオロジー ~ゾンビVS女捜査官~ / Dangerous Biology ~ Zombie VS. Female Detective (RJ227815)

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
K card is at the bottom right of the B2F - you get there by going to the room with the white sparkle in B1F (second room at the bottom row of rooms) and shoot the breaker box (?) from there, then you can open the door to the left and go down
ok thanks did not know i was supposed to shoot that.

Waffel

Reputation score
OK, but seriously how do you restore health?
Aside from the save points, you have 3 healing tapes with you that you can use from the menu (3rd option, the one that starts with HP). You can refill them at the save points too.

B

bugmenot111

So thats what it does. I thought i checked all the rooms after each press but apparently not. It was the second option that opened the door for me. Thanks for the help ma' dude
Is there supposed to be something there? All I found was an empty room.

bb7

Reputation score
Hi guys sorry Im a newb, I downloaded the game but the game has no text. Am I being dumb or is there a way to fix this?

B

bugmenot111

PS: the heroine's suit must be very durable for her to repeatedly get fucked through it without it tearing.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
The CG and animations look great, there's just not enough of/to them.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I shot the breaker in B1F but I can't find the K card in B2F. The lower right corner area on the map looks empty as though it could fit some rooms but I can't find a way there.

EDIT: Oh I see, shoot the breaker and go left in that very same room. I thought I'd been there already for some reason.

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well this killed 90 minutes for me, it's not a bad game, except for the grandfather clock where I came here for help, everything else went smooth

I got all the CGs up to the 2 girls ending, animations I have up to the red alien blowjob, last boss was glitched so couldn't see that one

I tried to see if the "horny bar" had any affect even beating it while it's full but nothing as far as I can tell