What's new

ACT [るしまる堂] 魔界私立怪物学園 (RJ228681)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Another game by Rousimaru Dou, the dude that created Ero Eater and is STILL developing Dungeon of erotic master. I guess he was busy doing this game, hence the hiatus on dun-ero.

The game is a sidescrolling action game. Gameplay is very similar to ero eater. The demo is apparently 1.3 gigs lol. I'll try downloading if dlsite doesn't crap out on me like always.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
sorry to ask but its a hentai game? played the demo and i dont see anything there that could be considered hentai just light ero o_o

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
This isnt even on the /ecchi-eng/ dlsite, this is the regular dlsite for all games that aren't 18+!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
damn such a good theme for a non H so sadT_T

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
This isnt even on the /ecchi-eng/ dlsite, this is the regular dlsite for all games that aren't 18+!
It shows up on the 'upcoming' list on the 18+ side too, likely because the circle's released 18+ works before.

But otherwise, yes, this game is missing that 18+ tag for hentai (or event 15+ for ecchi stuffs)

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah it's a strange one, it at least looks like its kinda ecchi with the panty shots and the tentacle grab in the video but apart from that it might not be H/18+ at all. Oh well still waiting on that RPG dungeon crawl game of there's to release.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For the illiterate:

全年齢 = All ages.
Games with this designation made by developers who have released 18+ games on Maniax (18禁) can appear in the age restricted section.

Bottom line: check the age rating for each game that is announced. They don't lie when they claim something is all-ages, 15+ or 18+.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Welp. I was browsing his pixiv and this popped up. Wasn't paying attention to the link that much. Now I'm really sad that it isn't a h game

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I thought I had seen the blonde schoolgirl in a tentacle animation somewhere.

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This guy knows how to put awesome soundtracks.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Putting out something this solid only to include zero hentai in it is pretty cruel

netherus666

Reputation score
as far as i saw on his enty he said he wanted to make it have hentai after its full non-h release

netherus666

Reputation score
It seems that some devs have started doing side games from their normal hentai so that they can release it on steam, it's not a bad idea if they want to make some quick money, the ones I've seen on steam do pretty well considering nobody knows who the hell they are lol, plus if steam does intent to go through with their plan, selling hentai might just become a lot easier and more profitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.