What's new

ACT [ mmzn.yry ] イニクィタティスの器 (RJ223152)

eccentric

Reputation score
Finishing the game and going to NG+ unlocks all the CGs I believe or at least the sprites and game over(?) ones. The huge pot will upgrade your weapons if you give him a Pot of Chaos (the monster den one) although I am not sure if this is only in NG+.

Regen is extremely useful. It heals 1 HP per tick...
At least until I cast Cure - then it started healing 1% per tick for the remainder of the run.

Subtle

Reputation score
I pinpointed a nasty bug with the Elixir of Evolution (by preparing an Ominous Thorn, which makes you lose 1 level): specifically, if you prep a Thorn and THEN check your items or talk to an NPC, the game freezes.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I got a virus detected of foretype A! Is it just a false positive?
I'm not downloading it myself because I've very suspicious of the fact that it's only 33 MB.....

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm not downloading it myself because I've very suspicious of the fact that it's only 33 MB.....
What are you talking about? This game is just that small. I don't know if it is a virus or not, especially since the guy who post the link only has 1 post, but at least check the size of the actual game itself before saying something silly like that.

Oh, btw, the English game is up on the usual sites. The size is, of course, only 33-34 MB, if that is too small that you think it's a virus, you don't have to download it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well he's got some +reps off of that link, has anyone else who downloaded the link run a virus scan?

Also guys, when you suspect something like this please use the report button so we can come investigate a bit sooner.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I got a virus detected of foretype A! Is it just a false positive?
Replace your shitty antivirus, and don't call out people for no reason. People acting paranoid for no fucking reason lol

legit shows 0/72. I downloaded and played it just fine

Yuheui

Reputation score
Replace your shitty antivirus, and don't call out people for no reason. People acting paranoid for no fucking reason lol

legit shows 0/72. I downloaded and played it just fine
My bad then, I just know some games from Dl can get false positives even though the games are safe. Guess it was just my antivirus program.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well he's got some +reps off of that link, has anyone else who downloaded the link run a virus scan?
yep, totalviruscan say the file it's safe.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Gotta say, now that I understand whats actually going on in this game its incredibly fun, content's a bit too thin for a full replay though. Here's hoping the english release is in preparation for a sequel

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Gotta say, now that I understand whats actually going on in this game its incredibly fun, content's a bit too thin for a full replay though. Here's hoping the english release is in preparation for a sequel
Yeah, a while back I put a few hours into it and thought it was neat enough not to delete. But I figured I was missing something since it took forever to get strong enough to progress, going to give it another go now that there's English.

Cinders

Reputation score
Could someone explain what happened? Are there any secrets or second companions besides the first bunny girl to save in the dungeon? Multiple endings or something?

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aight, are the floor imitator worms supposed to be unescapable ? They're making area 3 a literal crapshoot for me.

Subtle

Reputation score
Aight, are the floor imitator worms supposed to be inescapable? They're making area 3 a literal crapshoot for me.
You have to tap the arrow keys really fast in all directions. I do agree that QTEs like that don't belong in a roguelike.

Cinders

Reputation score
Yea they're absurdly tough to escape from depending on your arrow keys and I think if your sync value is higher than even 10 it gets tougher.