What's new

ACT [ SFEMY KATS] [ スフィーミキャッツ ] Joubutsu Saseko RoRoRoRoRo / 成仏させ子ろろろろろ (RE211548) (RJ211548)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Found this gem right now. Remember the game? It's from the same author, and it has a peculiar Mangaish art style ingame. I'm not quite sure if this is the final art for the game, but I sure like it. Pretty smooth animations and some really nice sprites. Features sprite-sex game over rape that can be triggered after getting beaten. Just press the first option after you die. It's a beat 'em up type of game and I myself quite like it. Set to release mid november.

Screens:

Controls are:

X - Jump
S - Punch
C - Some sort of a jutsu pose, not sure what it's doing. Maybe unfinished
D - Kick
Regular control arrows to move, double tap to sprint

Notes:

-The game bugs out when trying to alt-F4 to quit, need to end task via task manager (Atleast on Win 7 64bit)

-The demo features one type of enemy (If I'm not mistaken), and 3 sprite animations that can be unlocked and viewed from the second option in the main menu. Left/Right arrow changes animation type, S confirms

-Title window states that the game name is "RORORORORO"

Not sure if it's already posted, the search bar is broken and I can't find it on my own

Last edited by a moderator:

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is actually pretty cool. Like the art work in it. Gameplay is kinda bland, but who cares as long as animations are decent.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
This is actually pretty cool. Like the art work in it. Gameplay is kinda bland, but who cares as long as animations are decent.
Gameplay is your typical smut 'em up. Atleast this developer is trying to make it decent enough

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks nice, but an English translation would make things easier.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
I got C to work once, held it and hit up or down arrow key and it shot an attack out with an animation and all, didn't hit anything with it though so no telling if it's just a ranged attack or what-not.

There is actually a whole gallery of animations for the one enemy in the game that i saw, had about 6 options or so using the up and down arrow keys and hitting S i think. Most of the animations are tame, tit fuck, blowjob, but only one actual 'sex' animation involving her genitals.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The dev that made this is actually one of my favorites. Their games and art are always just kinda decent, but they have a really appealing style and reminds me of an anime from the 1960s. Especially this one with all the manga cut ins and sound effects and that dash line effect when running or doing specific attacks. I'd recommend checking out their other game "Satan Circus" if you enjoyed this game.

Also, I think the C button attack ( the energy blast) has something to do with the pickups you get from each enemy. There's a bar under your health that fills up when you collect these and when it fills up, it fills a square under the bar. Using the energy blast move seems to cost one of these squares.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Killing enemies gets you points in the gallery, those points fill a bar that increase your level. Higher your level, more scenes you get. Seems the demo is capped to Lvl 2 though. Raising it will just make the bar go off screen.

obake

Reputation score
Does Anyone have a link yet?I tried the demo and got up to 2nd stage and unlocked some artwork but that was it

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Here is a Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

Make sure to save it, so you can reupload in case it gets taken down

daemonhany

Lurker
Reputation score
I saw the name of the download file and I paused for a second: what? what does this mean? this "this is not a game" nonsense.

Made me laugh.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
I saw the name of the download file and I paused for a second: what? what does this mean? this "this is not a game" nonsense.

Made me laugh.
It's named like that to (hopefully) prevent it from being taken down

DaveGrigger

Reputation score
One of the seven squares in the top left corner has to be filled in order for the jutsu pose to work.
-Holding C makes her charge a energy ball which can get bigger once. Releasing C makes her shoot it
-Pressing C twice shoots surrounding enemies into the air
Anyone have an idea how to get the boss in the fourth/fifth or so lvl ?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This game is really hard. I'm on the graveyard level and its just waves upon waves of shit while you're stuck by yourself. The basic enemy really should not take two combos to kill.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Here's a savefile with all sprite sex animations unlocked

Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

Extract and overwrite both of your files in the data folder in the game. Backup your save first. Also the game isn't completed, I think this is the final stage since I apparently reached a level cap. Fun game, good animations and art! Definitely worth my money

Edit: I'm not sure if the data folder is the save folder. There seems to be a rororo.dat file in the game directory, here is mine

AGAIN, BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE OVERWRITING

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score

Complete save, missing ending 2. Sprite gallery and cgs are in the last menu

Mr. Bigshot