What's new

Addiction (Clara)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
A member of the boat sailing for the island, Clara accepted the position under the agreeance of a rather kind amount of money. However, right when they neared the island, the ship was attacked by a strange enemy; monster women with the lower bodies of an octopus. Rather than stay and fight, Clara decided to abandon the ship's crew, finding her own existence of higher meaning than the obviously doomed lives of the crew. She used one of the life boats that hung along the boat, among a few others who ran away just like her.

However, contrary to what she would liked to have hoped, she noticed other life boats that were in retreat with her, being attacked by the same monsters from before, raping the men on the boats right after they'd been boarded... And it wasn't long before Clara saw a wretched tentacle grab hold of the side of her small boat, the monster connected to it, pulling itself aboard.

With no where truly to run anymore, the monster woman smiled menacingly at Clara, her tentacles looming around the air, as if deciding how she'd go about capturing her. "Why are we in such a hurry?" the monster asked Clara, "Won't you stay a while? I've been feeling rather lonely tonight... Won't you keep me company?"

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Knight's Escape (Clara)

Clara had been in better situations, that was for sure. Being stuck on a lifeboat right on the ocean with an ocean monster looking to rape her was a very bad situation for her to be in. The blond woman knew that fighting was not the best choice to make at the moment. Tricking the monster was, without a doubt, her best option, and if all else fails she always could bring her sword out in a desperate attempt to slay the monster. Clara was thinking fast as she sat on the boat, trying to keep her eyes off of the tentacles that were looming in the air over her. She quickly came up with a plan in her head, one that might just save her.

Clara looked at the monster woman then spoke, trying not to let the look on her face get to her or any screams coming from men that were being raped at the moment. " Alright, you win. " Clara said calmly to the monster she was face to face with, her plan going into action. " If you want my company so bad, you can have it. However, If I could just make one small request before we start anything..." Clara then seemed to make an odd sound as her lips tightly shut, then her hand covered her mouth as she almost threw up, only barley keeping from vomiting. In truth, she was forcing herself to do this, although her acting was spot on and more then likely to difficult for anyone to tell she was faking.

After that she resumed speaking, sounding somewhat sick. " Could we please get onto the beach first? I get sea sick really easily, if we do anything here I'm going to start vomiting everywhere..." Clara then waited for a response, keeping her hands on her belly, looking like she was about to get sick and start barfing. If Clara's plan didn't work, she planned to fight anyways. However, if she could get onto the beach she could make a run for it, or simply fight the monster there and have better odds of winning.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right near the end of Clara's speech, the monster woman was looking at her with a ridiculous expression, as if she was regarding the most silly human she'd ever seen. She sighed, and Clara suddenly found her upper body, her head mostly, hanging over board, while her bottom was embarrassingly available to the monster, asides from her clothes, however...

"Do you take me for some kind of fool, human?" she said, "What kind of idiot would venture on a long trip on the sea, when they're seasick!" She growled angrily, her tentacle that was holding Clara's arms against her body, and her head overboard squeezed her tightly. "I'll punish you for your foolishness!" she announced, a tentacle reaching into the belt of her pants, pulling both that, and her panties down, before pulling her own tentacles back, and smacking them hard against her ass, leaving red marks where they slapped against. She kept this up for longer than Clara would have liked, punishing her ass until it was just throbbing with pain...

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

( Haha, I figured the monster girl would see through Clara's bad trick. )

"Ahh!"
Clara yelled the first time her ass was smacked. The woman began gritting her teeth, keeping herself from crying out in pain again as the monster began to "punish" her. She kept her teeth tightly pressed together as she was humiliatingly spanked, her eyes kept shut during most of the experience. When it was all over she let a sigh a relief out as she opened her eyes, glad the punishment was finally over. The warrior wasn't sure what to do now, attacking might not be possible when she was restrained like this and another trick might just result in another spanking. Memory's passed through Clara's head, ones very similar to what just happened to her.

" Just like old times..." the woman mumbled to herself with her head hung shamefully, remembering the times her old mentor had spanked her in a similar fashion after trying to fool him with a particularly bad trick.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The monster woman laughs after finishing her whipping of Clara, "You screamed like a little bitch!" she insulted her. Then, holding Clara, she edged closer, and ran her hand along the blond's ass, making her twitch with pain as her now very sensitive ass was touched. "Ha, ha, ha..." the monster laughed at her painful reaction, "Your body is so well defined... I will take great pleasure in destroying it." she told Clara.

Suddenly Clara found that all of the monster's tentacles were swarming into her clothes, and the next thing she knew, the creature was removing her armor, her shirt, and even her pants and panties hanging on her knees. Completely naked, the monster tossed Clara's clothes into the sea, so that she'd never get them back. Once Clara was naked, the monster pulled her back onto the boat, laying her upper body flat against the bottom of the boat, with her ass sticking into the air.

The monster got behind her, and leaned down to whisper into Clara's ear, "Tell me, human... Do you like it in the ass?" she asked seductively, giving Clara's ear a lick.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Hearing the monsters insult Clara could only hang her head a little lower, embarrassed over her shameful sounding scream let she had let out when the whipping started. During and after the whipping the blond girl had been struggling slightly to see if she had the strength to break free from the monsters hold, and sadly she didn't. She was far outmatched as far as strength went and with her arms and legs being bound she couldn't break free. She was completely at the monsters mercy and could only press her teeth together when the monster taunted her by running her hand against her sore hind end. Hearing the monster say she was going to take great pleasure in destroying her well defined body only made her feeling of dread stronger, seeing that she was about to be raped and killed shortly after.

Once Clara had been completely stripped and her front pressed against the bottom of the boat her face had began to blush slightly. When the monster woman had leaned down the girls head turned away not wanting to look at the face of the person who was doing this to her. When she was suddenly asked if she liked it in the ass and her right ear was licked her eyes went wide as the blush on her face strengthened. ' No... Please no...' the woman thought to herself, badly not wanting to experience painful and humiliating anal sex.

" P-please... Not there... " Clara begged, trying her best to hide her fear of getting anal rape.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The monster laughed at Clara's pleading, seeming to get enjoyment out of it. The next thing she knew, she felt the remaining tentacles that weren't holding her down, trailing along her sensitive ass, almost gently, as if to tease her. And then she felt one of them find her rump, and begin poking her anus, teasing her hole as the slimy appendage toyed with her. She felt the slime of the tentacle lubricating her ass, making her lower regions wet, and slimy. The tentacle took advantage of this, and suddenly rammed itself inside Clara's ass. The slimy tentacle felt strange inside her ass, worming around her insides as it fucked her, going in, then pulling back out, only to push back inside her again, easily fucking her this way, thanks to the lubrication.

And the worst part of all, was with the way it felt inside her, she almost felt like if the stimulation continued, she'd cum... And the monster seemed to know this, as she fucked Clara in her ass without mercy.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Clara had let out another scream, one very similar to the one she let out the first time she had been spanked, the first time she was penetrated by the tentacle. As the monster woman had her slimy tentacle worm its way around her anus, going in and out, the girl only struggled in vain before stopping, having given up on trying to break free. In all honesty, it wasn't as bad as the blond girl thought it would be. Still, it was rather humiliating and unpleasent feeling.

Clara pressed her teeth as she shut her eyes, not moaning out at all or crying. She knew the monster wanted the satisfaction of her cry's and moans and kept herself from giving them to her. As the odd stimulation continued Clara felt herself on the brink of orgasm. She resisted as long as she could, but quickly ended up giving in. With her teeth clenched tightly her dripping wet pussy let out a furious orgasm, the love juices that came out soaking whatever they hit. After the climax the girl laid almost motionless, breathing a bit heavily and feeling more used and violated now then in her entire life.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Clara stopped moaning, and crying, this angered the monster. Even after her orgasm, the creature wasn't getting what she wanted. "You worthless whore, I'll make you scream!" she announced, and suddenly, Clara felt another tentacle slide along her pussy lips, it's length going up and down, before penetrating her, violating her flower. Then the monster proceeded to no longer hold back, giving it her all, and raping Clara furiously. Both of her holes were stretched, as the monster pushed her tentacles in as much as Clara's body would allow.

"You little whore," she insulted Clara, "I know this sensation is unbearable, so why don't you quit pretending, and scream like the helpless little bitch you are!" she told her, pulling her hand back, and delivering a fierce smack to Clara's sore rump, sending a shock of pain along her ass, next to the terrible pleasure, and pain coming from the two tentacles raping both her holes without mercy...

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

( Edited. )

It was almost unbearable. Being violated in such a violent manner felt horrible to the blond girl, the embarrassment and pain were worse then most the things she had gone through before. The feeling of pain and pleasure from the tentacles thrusting in and out of her pussy and anus made her want to scream and cry out, to beg for mercy. Clara didn't give in though, she only gritted her teeth and balled her fists as she kept herself from making moans and cry's.

' She wants me to give in... ' Clara thought to herself. ' I can't give her what she wants... '

Clara had caught on as she was mercilessly raped. The monster woman hated that she wasn't screaming and moaning out. It was what the monster truly wanted, the screaming and moaning of a victim. Clara wasn't going to give it to her, she would resist with all her might. Even when the woman taunted her more and gave a fierce slap on her ass Clara forced herself not to scream, she bared the pain as she kept quiet. With the continued violation Clara felt like she would soon orgasm. She resist it, but knew it wouldn't be long before she climaxed...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The monster continues fucking her, only summoning more tentacles to try and push their way into her already stretched holes, while using the ones that simply can't fit to begin what she started before, pulling back, and whipping Clara's already beaten ass.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

As the tentacles continued to violate her already stretched holes the blond girl was starting to find it more and more difficult to resist screaming and moaning from the mix of pleasure and pain. With more and more tentacles violating her the girl found her strength and will to resist leaving her, she was only hanging on by a hair now. When the monster began whipping Clara's beaten ass she finally lost it and gave it. When the first tentacle hit her sore hind the girl finally let another scream out. With the tentacles whipping her ass and with her holes being stuffed and fucked mercilessly the girl began crying and moaning out, letting a small scream out every time her ass was whipped.

Practically a crying mess now Clara actually began to beg for mercy, praying she wouldn't just get laughed at again and the monster would actually show some mercy to her." P-please stop! I can't take this anymore! Please, I beg of you!" Tears of defeat were rolling down Clara cheeks as she cried this out. She really felt like a helpless little bitch now...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(A lot better... A few adjectives were a little off, like right at the end, but it's certainly a lot easier for me to reply now.)

The woman giggled, and Clara felt her torture stop. The tentacles stopped abusing her, and the tentacles fucking both her holes actually pulled out of her, leaving both of them with a painful throbbing sensation. The monster leaned down, and placed a kiss on Clara's cheek, "So stubborn... But I knew you'd break eventually... If you had given in earlier, I wouldn't have had to hurt you like this..." she said, almost sympathetically. "Now... What I'm going to do is lay my eggs inside you... You're going to be the mother of my children..." she told Clara, her hands taking the broken knight by her sides, and lifting her up into a sitting position, using the octopus woman as support, "If you don't fight it, and let my babies slip inside your womb... I'll let you go... Do you understand?"

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

( Thanks. By the way, how come you're referring to Clara as a knight? )

A great feeling of relief washed over her once the torture stopped, although her ass cheeks were throbbing with pain, as were her anus and flower. Broken and crying Clara laid almost motionless on the small boat as the monster leaned down to her, only flinching slightly when she laid a kiss on her cheek. When the monster had began to speak to her Clara listened to her words, wishing she given in earlier without putting up any kind of fight. Once the monster had Clara up in a sitting position and had finished her explanation the blond girl shut her eyes as her head was hung low. The monster had made herself clear, she wanted to impregnate her and when she finished she would let her go. The girl was afraid of this happening to her but wasn't in any condition to fight back. Even if she had the strength, she no longer had the will to resist. Clara opened her eyes halfway as she slowly nodded her head, " I understand..." Clara said, her voice sounding as broken and sad as she looked. The blond girl kept still as she waited for the monster to violate her once more as two tears formed in her eyes then left them, rolling down her cheek.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Because her character portrait is Agrias Oaks, who was a knight in Final Fantasy Tactics. >:\ That's my only reason.)

The monster giggled, pleased with Clara's submission. Clara found herself being turned about, so that she was facing the monster. Then, the monster leaned forward, pushing Clara down gently on her back, until she was laying down in the small boat (the variety of boat that does not have 'seats,' it's only flat on the inner portion), with the monster looming over her. The woman smiled at Clara, leaning in slowly to place a kiss on her lips, while using her tentacles to spread the woman's legs open. She kept the kiss with Clara, encouraging her to be more accepting of her current fate, as Clara slowly started to feel something very slimy touching her nether, before feeling it push gently inside her, almost feeling like it was a *tube* of some sort, apparently coming from underneath the monster on top of her, going deeper, and deeper inside her body...

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

( Oh. This reminds me, I've never actually played Final Fantasy Tactics. )

Clara remained fairly motionless as the monster made her face her, then gently pushed her onto her back. The girl felt helpless with the monster looming over her, getting ready to do as it pleased to her. Clara's cheeks began to blush as the monster placed a kiss on her lips whilst spreading her legs open with her tentacles. Her fate seemed sealed now, and it seemed she was slowly starting to accept it. Clara began to weakly kiss the monster woman back as she laid on her back, waiting to be penetrated once more. When the slimy tube like thing began touching her nether regions the girl's heart began to beat faster. When the tube gently pushed its way into her flower Clara began to moan against the monsters lips from the pleasure it was causing her, moaning as it went deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The tube inside Clara kept pushing it's way deeper and deeper inside her, before Clara suddenly felt it reach the end, the entrance to her womb. The monster broke the kiss, looking into Clara's eyes with an evil, knowing smile, enjoying the thought of filling the broken woman's womb with her eggs. "Here it comes... Be sure to relax... Don't hurt my babies..." she instructed Clara. She suddenly felt something traveling through the tube, pushing her folds open to allow it entry, as the monster's eggs traveled through Clara's pussy, every intention of every egg, to reach the blond woman's womb, and remain there, growing, and growing inside her, until they were ready...

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Clara continued to moan against the monsters kiss as the tube continued to travel deeper into her into her womanhood, her heart beating at a fast pace. When the kiss was broken Clara's eyes seemed to close more as she helplessly laid on her back as her breasts heaved up and down. When the monster instructed her to relax and not to harm it's babies she weakly nodded. When the eggs began to travel through the tube Clara began to moan out, "Ahh..!" Clara cried and moaned, "I'm... I'm ..!" she began to announced, unable to finish describing her climax, as she suddenly let a cry out, then orgasmed all over the tube inside her. When it ended she laid on the ground breathing heavily. The girl moaned and whimpered softly after that as she waited for the monster to finish using her.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The monster giggled as she watched Clara cum from the eggs traveling inside her, fondling the girl's breasts as she pushed her eggs inside her. "My... Quite a little slut, aren't we?" she mocked Clara in an amused tone, "Don't worry, I'll put all my eggs inside you..." she said, staying true to her words as Clara felt the first egg push itself into her womb, making her buck her legs, and twitch her body with the sensation of being impregnated in such a vile way. Clara felt egg after egg being pushed inside her, almost seeming as if it was never going to stop. She felt the eggs begin to fill her womb, as the monster woman continued to impregnate Clara with her children. Clara's womb felt right about full, almost on the verge of bulging, before she felt the last of the eggs push inside her, following the tube slowly pulling itself out of her, having finished it's task of impregnating the helpless human girl.

Once it finished drawing out of the raped, and worn woman, the monster above her smiled, "You're going to be the mother of my children... You should be happy..." she giggled evilly.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Feeling the eggs push into her womb was a very unfamiliar sensation, it was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Clara was starting to hate herself because she was finding this pleasurable. She found herself drooling a little bit as her breasts were fondled and eggs were traveling through her flower, quietly moaning and whimpering as this all happened. Clara was bucking and twitching every time an egg slipped into her, letting a louder moan out each time an egg slipped into her. When it was finally over and her womb was completely filled Clara placed her hands onto her belly, feeling how it had swelled. She found herself moving, no longer laying on her back but her side, curling up into a ball, her arms wrapped over her swollen belly. The girl's head tilted, and she looked up to her rapist, her eyes still having that broken look in them. Clara listened to what the monster said, then looked back away, shutting her eyes. Happy, that was one thing she certainly didn't feel. What she did feel was crushing defeat and shame along with depression...

Last edited: