What's new

[Complete - Full] Adventurer Fiana and the Dungeon Assault (RJ238841)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And another one.
RJ238841_img_main.jpg
One day, Fiana, a female adventurer, discovered a desolate village, devoid of inhabitants.
She discovered that the cause for their disappearance was a poisonous miasma emitted from demons living in the nearby dungeon.
Fiana, full of justice, decided to go to the dungeon and remove the demon and the miasma.
Typical RPGMaker VX Ace combat.
Simple CGs, but the game is incredibly easy and short, so much so that the devs included an Easy Mode in which you destroy any non-boss enemies you touch.
The gallery can also be unlocked at any time as well, so asking for saves isn't necessary.
Lust and clothing damage status will affect enemies' sex scenes and NPCs' dialogue.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/furooraitaa-fianano-waredanjon-rj238841.12583/

TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, Rape, RPGMaker VX, CGs, Consensual sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Monster sex, Clothing damage

Please support the game developers by buying their game.

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Instructions:
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, overwriting original files, and rename the original game's RGSS file to something else.
4.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
WSAD: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
11/11/20: Initial release (v1.00)

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

Oir

Reputation score
Geez you're on a roll with these translations. Thanks for this! Looks like a nice game

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i get this error how do i fix that
Not really sure ... I think the folks over at F95Zone are asking about that too (unless you're one of them).
It works for me, and I sure as hell didn't change any specs for sizing the game (at least I hope I didn't).

Not sure if this is a translation question though, so you may wanna post in the game discussion thread (see the OP); if I hear any solutions, I'll reply to you there.

EDIT: Looks like you posted in F95Zone (assuming that's you since you've uploaded the exact same screenshot with a billion Chrome tabs open ... RIP memory).
You've got a response, which is basically explaining your computer is running programs in Full-Screen mode, which this game cannot do, and the poster also explains how to open the game in windowed-mode. And with that being said, it's not a translation problem, so any more discussion about that should probably be in another forum.

Last edited: