What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.30.D12 *Public Version* [Update February 1

Nah, it's on, like, day... nine? Shoot. I'm on the wrong PC at the moment so I can't check. I'll go through it later to confirm. It's definitely before her father arrives.

The order I recall went something like this:
- Upside-down blowjob on bed on previous day
- Placeholder scene at night in her room
- Sex in the morning

And the transition felt... awkward. That's all. I'll give more precise feedback when I'm less busy in the shop.
Ahh, ok that is the morning of Day 12 since the side adventure to the Dark Lord's Trip is on the night of Day 11. I haven't gotten that far in the scene skipping adjustments that I am doing so I will certainly take a look at the dialogue.

If you have any recommendations or specific issues that jumped out at you, let me know!

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.30.D12 *Public Version* [Update February 1

I'm wrapping up some work on projects; if I have any suggestions, I'll post them here.

It's nice to be able to offer feedback to the developer directly :)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm wrapping up some work on projects; if I have any suggestions, I'll post them here.

It's nice to be able to offer feedback to the developer directly :)
I am more than happy to take any constructive criticism or ideas and implement them into the game. While I have an overall plan for the development of the game I am very grateful to any ideas that people offer to help make it even better.

So bring it on! :D

BlockHead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really enjoying the game so far, nice work. I have one question, and I'm not sure if it's already been answered.

I see that you posted a few pages ago about pregnancy being a feature and I'm really looking forward to that, my question is, will Tara actually mention about being or not being on birthcontrol?

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Really enjoying the game so far, nice work. I have one question, and I'm not sure if it's already been answered.

I see that you posted a few pages ago about pregnancy being a feature and I'm really looking forward to that, my question is, will Tara actually mention about being or not being on birthcontrol?
Since the setting is more of a fantasy/medieval one I doubt she will mention birth control specifically. Once pregnancy is implemented, my current plan is for Tara to wake up one morning and suddenly question if she could possibly be pregnant. The player will then be able to choose whether she is or not at that point to see that type of content.

There will be some magical manipulations going on to keep the images manageable for me to create, but there should be a decent amount of them for the people who want them.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There will be some magical manipulations going on to keep the images manageable for me to create, but there should be a decent amount of them for the people who want them.
i hope there will be comments from NPCs about her being pregnant.

BlockHead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since the setting is more of a fantasy/medieval one I doubt she will mention birth control specifically. Once pregnancy is implemented, my current plan is for Tara to wake up one morning and suddenly question if she could possibly be pregnant. The player will then be able to choose whether she is or not at that point to see that type of content.

You know what, didn't really think of that.

I was just wondering why there isn't any "No, don't cum in me, I could get pregnant! Oh no!" talk.

That's a good idea to implement it, good idea to not force it on people.

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any way we could have hint guide on the requirements for the various scenes?

BlockHead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you go into the recollection room, any scene you don't have (that's currently available in the demo) has a little hint.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You know what, didn't really think of that.

I was just wondering why there isn't any "No, don't cum in me, I could get pregnant! Oh no!" talk.

That's a good idea to implement it, good idea to not force it on people.
Yeah, I implemented a fetish disabler in Tara's inventory so that if there is content in the game that you don't want to see it is pretty seamless in not showing it to you. I'll do the same thing with that pregnancy dialogue actually, if you have the fetish turned off it won't even give you the option for it.

i hope there will be comments from NPCs about her being pregnant.
I imagine there will be some scenes where the other students are a bit surprised at the size of Tara's belly. :D

1. Don't get detention :) Although there is a scene after attending detention the 3rd time
2. Talk to librarian on the night you get cursed to have her look for books
3. Meet with the Grand Master every day after class when he is available
4. Whenever you read a book (after classes are done) take book back immediately
5. There are three people you can flash on Day 3
6. Decide which classes to focus on missing the homework to unlock scenes at 3+
7. Always choose dialogue choices to trigger the curse when given the option
8. Invigilator event available on Day 7 in northern part of university
9. Try to steal the document from Sinius' room
10. There are a couple optional events on Day 15 that are easy to find

If you go into the recollection room, any scene you don't have (that's currently available in the demo) has a little hint.
Exactly correct!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New public release for v0.31.D13! Download link is on my page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to [:D] .

There are 7 major new scenes added in this update with one of them having some requirements from previous days events, while the rest should be pretty easy to figure out.
All scenes should be updated in the recall room up to the most current content.

$1 pledge will get you the next release which is through Day 14
$5 pledge Day 15
$10 pledge the new Scene Skip functionality
$20 pledge early access to the beta version when I release it, unlocked save files, and bonus images throughout the month

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.
4. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Reepyr

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.31.D13 *Public Version* [Update March 10th

Thanks Reepyr! Going to play this today!

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.31.D13 *Public Version* [Update March 10th

any way we could a have walkthrough, also id like to b able to get around 1/2 the scenes in 1 play thru (cuz its taken me a week per 12 or 13 days, not including corrections and back tracking :'(), mostly the homework 1s and i couldnt seem to get more than the 1st "in...indom...itus" scene, that in day 15+ or what? i tried to get them all or 2 at once and kind of screwed so i likely wont even get "failed potions 5 times" without reseting to the 1st time of homework (my save 21) so itll take me another work to correctly get a few full 1 thru ?? scenes and start over, so 4 or 5 play thrus plus the difficult 1s, like failing potions, invisibility AND shapeshifting, meaning there should b a way to fail all 3, 5 times for the next day if we get a day 18 soon :/

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any way we could a have walkthrough, also id like to b able to get around 1/2 the scenes in 1 play thru (cuz its taken me a week per 12 or 13 days, not including corrections and back tracking :'(), mostly the homework 1s and i couldnt seem to get more than the 1st "in...indom...itus" scene, that in day 15+ or what? i tried to get them all or 2 at once and kind of screwed so i likely wont even get "failed potions 5 times" without reseting to the 1st time of homework (my save 21) so itll take me another work to correctly get a few full 1 thru ?? scenes and start over, so 4 or 5 play thrus plus the difficult 1s, like failing potions, invisibility AND shapeshifting, meaning there should b a way to fail all 3, 5 times for the next day if we get a day 18 soon :/
1. Don't get detention :) Although there is a scene after attending detention for the 3rd time
2. Talk to librarian on the 1st night you get cursed to have her look for books
3. Meet with the Grand Master every day after class when he is available
4. Whenever you read a book (after classes are done) take book back immediately
5. There are three people you can flash on Day 3
6. Decide which classes to focus on missing the homework to unlock scenes at 3+
7. Always choose dialogue choices to trigger the curse when given the option
8. Invigilator event available on Day 7 in northern part of university
9. Try to steal the document from Sinius' room
10. There are a couple optional events on Day 15 that are easy to find
11. A couple of events on Day 16 are a bit harder to find

*You can now go to bed without doing your homework once you have failed to turn in your homework 3 times for at least two classes and you can now skip scenes when doing a play through if you have ever completed that scene before in any play through (In v0.81.D15a or later)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just released the beta for v0.82.D16 to my patrons yesterday so if any of you are interested in the next public version(v0.32.D14), let me know and I will post it here once my beta testers are done testing. Probably in a week or so.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New public release for v0.32.D14! Download link is on my page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D .

There are 7 major new scenes added in this update with a choice that has to be made to determine which of 2 scenes you will see. 4 of them are based on failing homework assignments in your classes.

$1 pledge will get you the next release which is through Day 15
$5 pledge the new Scene Skip functionality
$10 pledge gets the latest version of content through Day 16
$20 pledge early access to the beta version when I release it, unlocked save files, and bonus images throughout the month

1. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
2. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
3. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
4. If you want to see the Animations in Full-Screen mode, enter Full-Screen by using ALT-Enter rather than F5

7 new major scenes have been added in the most current version. One is semi-hidden and another has a specific requirement for it.

Enjoy!
Reepyr

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.32.D14 *Public Version* [Update March 10th

Anyone know the type of content you get for each of the classes when you miss the homework?

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.32.D14 *Public Version* [Update March 10th

Anyone know the type of content you get for each of the classes when you miss the homework?
Let's see...

Translocatum - Blowjob/Sex/DPp
Summoning - Bestiality (if fetish not disabled)
Animation - Futa (if fetish not disabled)
Transmutation - Big Boobed Titjob
Potions - Tentacles (if fetish not disabled)
Invisibility - Groping/Cunnilingus/Older Man
Shapeshifting - Romantic
Teleportation - Dominatrix Dildo

There are other types of content outside of the missing homework situations as well obviously.

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.32.D14 *Public Version* [Update April 8th]

Hello, I'm getting a bug on Day 5. I've completed all of the homework, but apparently can't go to sleep? The sparkles remain on the desk.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.32.D14 *Public Version* [Update April 8th]

Hello, I'm getting a bug on Day 5. I've completed all of the homework, but apparently can't go to sleep? The sparkles remain on the desk.
Hmmm, very strange. Can you get a book from the librarian and read it to see if that lets you go to sleep?