What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.82.D16 *Public Version* [Updated August 12

Just a quick update that I am currently working on Day 19, which will be Final Exams for the 2nd set of classes. I plan on having the beta out by the end of this month.

After that will be Day 20, the last day off from school, and then Day 21 will be Graduation Day! (Heh, if Tara makes it that far :D)

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.82.D16 *Public Version* [Updated August 12

Just 21 days :( this makes me sad, wanted to see more of her.

On more serious note, I am actually very glad that you are finishing this story. It is always nice to see patreon project which actually get completed.

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was actually about to post asking about an update. Good timing, Reeps! Can't wait to see what mischief and mayhem you have planned (and to see preggers Tara)!

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I think I found a bug, I couldn't end the day after speaking with Bernal and Dickhole after the second day. I exhausted all dialog with them both and went to my room and changed into my nightgown but I couldn't get the option to go to bed.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I think I found a bug, I couldn't end the day after speaking with Bernal and Dickhole after the second day. I exhausted all dialog with them both and went to my room and changed into my nightgown but I couldn't get the option to go to bed.
Sorry for the late reply, missed this post somehow. Did you complete your homework for the day? Did you speak with Sinius twice?

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the late reply, missed this post somehow. Did you complete your homework for the day? Did you speak with Sinius twice?
I exhausted all dialogue with Sinius and I don't want to do the third class' homework because of someone mentioned futa content for not doing homework for the third class

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I exhausted all dialogue with Sinius and I don't want to do the third class' homework because of someone mentioned futa content for not doing homework for the third class
Well, in the early part of the game Tara isn't willing to miss homework. That will change later on and as long as you miss the Animation homework when it's possible, I promise you will get all the futa scenes. :)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Beta is going to be released tonight sometime and so a new public release will be available in a week or so. I will post the info here.

And what's this? A link to one of the three new animations that are being added into the the latest update? Why yes, yes it is!

The others you will have to find on your own. :D

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that animation looks great!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New public release on my page!

In this version I changed all the loop animations from being timed, to using a key press to break out of the loops. This way if you are replaying a scene you can get through it faster, or if you want to let the loop play it will play for as long as you want it to. :D

*Quick reminders*
1. Hold down any key to stop animation loops in the game, this way you can end them faster...or let them run as long as you want! :)
2. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
3. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
4. If you want to see the Animations in Full-Screen mode, enter Full-Screen by using ALT-Enter rather than F5

Reepyr

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey Reepyr, was there a new version for the end of last month?

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
New public release on my page!

This is probably my biggest update yet. 8 new major scenes(or 10 if you count some alternates), somewhere around 60 new images, multiple choices to make that affect things on Day 17 as well as future updates/Endings. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

*Quick reminders*
1. Hold down any key to stop animation loops in the game, this way you can end them faster...or let them run as long as you want! :)
2. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
3. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
4. If you want to see the Animations in Full-Screen mode, enter Full-Screen by using ALT-Enter rather than F5

Reepyr

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
My patrons have voted for me to do a complete update that will have all the possible Endings available in it, so that is what I am working on right now. My next version will be complete for the Sinius route and since it will contain around 8 different Endings to unlock (some easier than others to find), it will take me a while to complete. I want to make each possibility have multiple events showing what happens to Tara on graduation day as well as how her life turns out sometime in the future.

I'll keep you posted once the beta goes out...the end is near!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I've completed the Endings for the Sinius route of Adventures of Tara and shared it with my patrons! It had 120 new images, 8 new major scenes, and answered some questions about Tara's, and Sinius', past.

This means there is a new free update on my page for those who are interested in the latest public release.

c123

Reputation score
Is this the final version of the game, and if not how long until the final version is released?

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It was the final version, until my patrons requested one more Ending for me to do. I'll be working on that and then that should be the last version.

(sorry for the late reply, forgot that I'm not getting email notifications from here anymore)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Finished! Complete! Done!

I have now joined the select ranks of an actual Patreon creator who has completed a project! ;)

The full version is available to any $10+ pledge, and a new free public version is on my .

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The complete game is now available on .

For anyone who doesn't like the Patreon model and wants to support my work or contribute to my future projects, I would greatly appreciate it!

Cheers!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just an update about what I am working on, now that is finished. I am collaborating on a new project with 3DZen where I am doing the coding and dialogue and he is creating the images and animations. It's called "Chasing the Cheerleader" and we've got quite a bit done of the initial demo which I will post here in a new thread once we have it ready for release.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I was working on a new game! :)