What's new

RPG Fantia Active [おいらん一味] Iris★Mini RPG

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems that the Japanese patreon (Fantia) got a "file post" which as google translation goes, it either a video or a "demo" of five minutes.

EDIT:

Nvm, it's the same demo from before only that the tentacle plant was removed and it's more into the "animations" of attacking, and throwing knifes for the moment.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
NECRO UPDATE

Well guys we got another [Fantia] update... realy small, but at least it's something from the 4-5 months the dev dissapeared out of existance...

Seems that the new demo just got added the animations for her "clothing tearing" and the standing animation for it. No more info about anything else.

The dev posts a lot on his twitter, but since google translate isn't that good don't know if it's about the game or just topic talk.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wasn't the dev also making another game?
I lost all track of it.
Yeah, Torenia Action. Seems like its on hold/scrapped now. This "small side project" has been in development for years too while still mostly re-using old assets, so I'm not expecting this guy to release anything significant soon.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
They were also making a more orthodox, non-H rpg and dabbling with making a top-down 3D action game. This dev is always juggling a bunch of stuff.

diana

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
アイリス★ミニRPG

Blog update today with a new exe to patch in the CG for the tentacle plant in the gallery, it was bugged before, and something about skip key functionality (ctrl key). Rest of the post seems to respond to user feedback and mention what's next. Stage 1 seems to correlate with world 1 in Iris action, up to the purple vine boss. There are still problems to work out with controller support.
hi, can someone upload the modified exe for this? The page only shows " ’s server IP address could not be found. " whenever I tried to open the link. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
got the feeling he abandon his blog.
There link to a fantia now, so better to get there for info. Seem to be active at least.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
got the feeling he abandon his blog.
There link to a fantia now, so better to get there for info. Seem to be active at least.

On twitter also, problem is that his twitter is just random "greetings" and talk without much action/images.

ATM it seems that the fly is gonna be next, i'm surprised that the slug hasn't been finished...

hi, can someone upload the modified exe for this? The page only shows " ’s server IP address could not be found. " whenever I tried to open the link. Thanks in advance.
This is for the "Base" game, the RPG hasn't even advanced to a 3rd-4th enemy.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
UPDATE on FANTIA.

Paying contributors can now download the demo (free plan here), seems that this will be a "first test demo", only paying-users can download it

"All contents of stage 1 are collected. " ~Google fu, perhaps it's the vines, the maze looking plants, worm and tentacle sucking plant.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
UPDATE on FANTIA.

Paying contributors can now download the demo (free plan here), seems that this will be a "first test demo", only paying-users can download it

"All contents of stage 1 are collected. " ~Google fu, perhaps it's the vines, the maze looking plants, worm and tentacle sucking plant.
It is vines, tentacle plant, the tongue tentacle thing, slugs, fly, and the purple tentacle boss.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
...And all of those are straight up copy-pasted from Iris Action, right?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If you mean by the enemies.... It's just....

the same game in rpg form.... Call this the SAME GAME with some new stuff (apparently enemies with penetration will a unique virginity scene.....Probably)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah I wouldn't mind some recycling if it made for some new variations but even that is barely a thing with this project as far as I know. Makes me wonder what the guy has been doing all this time, I'm pretty disappointed

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

The demo is up for followers on ci-en, no need to pay, just register an account and follow him. And the download will reveal itself

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are some differences. For example, the fly has the same base animation but has more expanded animations as the heroine's meter increases. Same with the slugs and the tongue thing. So it's not a 1 for 1 copy pasta, but the base CG is definitely the same.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The demo is up for followers on ci-en, no need to pay, just register an account and follow him. And the download will reveal itself
Ok cool, just tried out the demo, points here about it and some stuff:

-Some enemies have small unique animations, these animation also give variations if aroused. (Slugs, tentacle mouth plant vine plant)
-Sex and/or molestation stats.
-ATM the only enemy that has penetration is the purple vine but it doesn't seem that theres like a virginity animation (or blood from it) just a stat, ALSO the boss has an instakill move when it gets pissed (Dont try to steal items from it)

--------------------------

I'm missing some scenes, this are the LAST of the mosquito and 1 CG (Got already slugs, whip vine, purple plant and tentacle plant)

Also, anybody knows what are the SETTINGS? i remember that some CG's were "blocked" because of the ryona setting but i don't know japanese.

devenalo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm missing some scenes, this are the LAST of the mosquito and 1 CG (Got already slugs, whip vine, purple plant and tentacle plant)
To get the last mosquito scene, you need to let the mosquito build his meter by letting it grab you, waiting as much as possible before escaping and repeating that by healing until it's full. Once it's full, you need to let it grab you and get the game over.

On my side, it seems like I'm still missing the last 2 caterpillar scenes.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
To get the last mosquito scene, you need to let the mosquito build his meter by letting it grab you, waiting as much as possible before escaping and repeating that by healing until it's full. Once it's full, you need to let it grab you and get the game over.

On my side, it seems like I'm still missing the last 2 caterpillar scenes.
Alright cool, thanks.

Have you gotten already the gameover ones? Possibly it's gameover but without full aroused.

EDIT: The last cg i was missing was the PURPLE PLANT CLOTHED, still no idea how to get the last 2 of slugs.

Last edited:

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, some of them are dumb to get it seems. Wouldn't mind seeing what they all are but seems to be a lot of luck involved.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, some of them are dumb to get it seems. Wouldn't mind seeing what they all are but seems to be a lot of luck involved.
Posting my saves of the game:

From the looks of it the GENERAL cg's are the normal defeat, the one on the right is the Ryona defeat.

Missing the whip vines but not really interested in that one, the Mosquito seems to not have saved, Slugs already tried to get gameover without arousal, mid arousal but still nothing.

Tentacle plant is the same but with her top, got a pregnancy (or stomach deformation fetish there) something plus.

The PUPLE PLANT seems tricky, since there are 2 Spots for it's CG, one with panties on and other without them. Also the other CG with the rape is getting instakilled by the purple plant (Piss it off by stealing item from it)

As the slug, i have NO IDEA how to get the other 4 cgs with the panties on, possibly has to be a gameover CG but then i'm missing 3 other CG's

Still it might be something to do with the SETTINGS of the game since i have no idea what means what (Aside from difficulty)