What's new

RPG [アップルソフト] アイス~魔龍クエスト~ / Ice ~ Magic Dragon Quest ~ ( RJ217209)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to complete the final castle? The guy in the thrown room ask you to do something. I tried killing all the monsters in the castle, but they respawn and there doesn't appear to be a final boss.
If you've managed to open the path to and talked to the important NPC in the throne room, then-

check the bookshelves in the first floor. One of them should reveal a secret passage. It's a straight line to the final boss afterward.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
I enjoyed this game art is reasonably good and game is easy, battle rape types are my favorite.

Oping

Reputation score
such a good game but poor CG numbers.
To me , i expert more h gif/image happen in the fight.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what the new scenes are and how to get the new scenes?

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
According to DLsite, they are the Hospital, Happy End and Bad End.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So does anyone have the latest version of this? I really dig the art style and the character designs.

Martino73

Reputation score
Hi everyone sorry for necroing but i need help.
I'm stuck at the snow area i idid all the quest but this one i don't know what to do she ask me to go to the harbor ? There is a dude that ask me something but it does nothing. Could you help me please ?

Attachments

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hi everyone sorry for necroing but i need help.
I'm stuck at the snow area i idid all the quest but this one i don't know what to do she ask me to go to the harbor ? There is a dude that ask me something but it does nothing. Could you help me please ?
You need to kill all the monsters in the area between the map and the harbor, after you kill everything, Ice will say something and you can return to turn in the quest.

spensert

Reputation score
Does anyone have a Save at the start of the game with Max Degree? can't edit it off saveitonline

opptic

Reputation score
If you want the images then use password at "Readme" txt. Using the password you can also see how to unlock the remain scenes (the images are visible until you leave the cg room)
My read me file is messed up with strange words i cant find any code

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so has any1 figured out the maze north of the 1st village, some1 asked at the start while it was a demo but since it was a demo no1 gave the maze any consideration has any1 completed it and would they b able to give a map/guide how to do it?

Attachments