What's new

ADV RPG Maker [あいすシチュー] Succubus × Saint ~淫魔の宴と聖女の法悦~ (RJ234800)

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
firefox_xWflu9RQNk.png
Found a new game released on dlsite on sale.
Is a erodungeon game, no battle, you have to avoid enemies and traps contacts and reach 4 sacred stone.

Demo avaiable:

The game is not easy and not hard, has 4+1 difficulty levels and 4 ending. at least 1 hour to clear game avoiding plots.
*As basic commands, just need move and watch out enemies and tricks traps to avoid rape.
there is a few equipments to help you out, but only one i saw useful is the swimsuit to walk faster on the water.
Gallery can be opened after clear once but the endings scenes is a exception to open, you have to clear 4+1 times to 100% clear.
Game's price is ok and satisfating value, i bought and it was worth it.(also is on offer on dl site)

as i know, endings about ending and equipments details, sadly i don't know kanjis and conditions, i ask support from translators.
Game_Lrs2F9ekAt.png
ed1= still don't know, and how clear without mess with curse %;
ed2= curse % < 10~100+/- and defeat boss, virgin route;
ed3= defeat boss but curse is high 100% +/- and you had sex with someone.
ed4= lose to boss or face boss with curse very high 200%+/-

*also on bathroom room, there is a shadow on left before taking of your clothes asking a 0000 password, i don't know yet. someone thats has time, please tell me later please..

about plot:
The mc is lightly voiced with lewd moans and has good ahegao expressions;
x-ray penetration is animated, also is kinda too fast the loop;
is not soo rich on h-scenes, using the Vampire Notes game as example, the h-events motion is similar. Like the multiple angles visions, manga looks like.
both monster and humans can plot you, but can heavily affects the endings conditions. Watch out your curse %;
sadly, you can have bunny and swinsuit costume, but doesn't have changes on h-events..

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does anyone know how i switch h-scene skipping of? It showed the tentacle scene once and then never again

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Also how do you progress at the start? I found another church but I can't figure out how to get further?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Also how do you progress at the start? I found another church but I can't figure out how to get further?
In the Second Map after the Starting map go to the lower right corner of the map, there is a cave with a lecher. After groping you you need to get back to the other church, after you talk to some guys you can go to the second dungeon

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
FYI the file is allready on that cat site...

Captain Nein

Reputation score
Anyone know the secret code in the bath ? And what is that for ?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've only finished 2 of the last ending, and still doesn't get that bath password.
Still, feels like playing Princess Sacrifice but with big boobs and rpg lol. This game is great.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I am pretty sure you got the ending conditions wrong.

ED1: Corruption value <9 & beat the boss as a virgin
ED2: Corruption value >10 & beat the boss as a virgin
ED3: Escape during the boss fight or beat the boss as a non-virgin
ED4: Start the boss fight with corruption value >100, or exceed 100 during the fight

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Did you manage to find how to stop skipping h-scenes? I also got the tancle scene only once so far.
You can set the options in the config menu to skip certain scenes, always ask if you want to skip them or always show them. Thing is... The Options.. They do nothing...
Seems like a bug, but gameplay doesn't really give you more than that anyways. I would play through the game and use the recollection room if you want to see the scenes. There are only 5 dungeons and the last one is the most fun.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I keep getting crashes, anyone else having this issue? I have the game hook up to MVHook patcher thing, not sure if that's causing it.

Nevermind, after restarting my pc, the crash is gone, for now.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The skipping h-scenes is a bug, as it wasn't present in the trial version. Sucks, because h-scenes have choices within them.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Finished the game.

this game was good. It really could've been better as it had potential with unorthodox ui and standing picture of MC.
I do really believe author could push it further to make it rogue like type RPG similar to MaidenSnow or like above said, princess sacrifice minus combat.

OP
Eijineer

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished the game.

this game was good. It really could've been better as it had potential with unorthodox ui and standing picture of MC.
You know how get ED 1?
Im with 1% curse, but on boss, the curse got mess up 50% when i try insert 4 orb there..

xpirad

Reputation score
HI i finished the second dungeon 遗迹 and can't proceed to next one ? why?
I have already got the second orb.

Also the succubus said something about a boy. where do i find him?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
You know how get ED 1?
Im with 1% curse, but on boss, the curse got mess up 50% when i try insert 4 orb there..
Not sure there but have you checked 6 post before you?
HI i finished the second dungeon 遗迹 and can't proceed to next one ? why?
I have already got the second orb.

Also the succubus said something about a boy. where do i find him?
yeah, you do need to find the missing boy. it is somewhere on west area

oh yeah btw, in extra room after you finished the game, one of NPC said that there will be future contents so does his Ci-en page so it's something we can look forward too

Last edited:

xpirad

Reputation score
look 6 post above you.

yeah, you do need to find the missing boy. it is somewhere on east area
1546686678951.png

Hi , thanks for help! Can you be more specific? For example ,where do i go from here?