What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

INTRODUCTION

Greetings, this thread was created for us to present our first game, Fleeting Iris.

Fleeting Iris is the first out of 5 games planned by our circle (Heaven Studios) that takes place in a universe called Alansya. The general idea is that all the games that happen in this universe are connected, and most happen at the same time which will provide for funny scenarios and cameos between all the main characters.

Fleeting Iris is a story that mainly revolves around Netorare, but it would be wrong to simply call it a NTR game because the scope is so much bigger, it involves cheating, deceiving, romance, murder, drama, exhibitionism, blackmail, inseki/incest, corruption, more than 40 different costumes and many, many other fetishes in a story with a very rich plot and plot twists.

This game is to be followed by a game where two CIA super agents try to dismantle a network of slavery, drugs and human traffic after following some tips that lead to Heaven City's university as the main channel to traffic their drugs. At the same time in another game, a student will find a very old looking book in the very same university and she will begin playing with black magic which leads to the final game where the undead will walk the earth, one where the city is absolutely destroyed and chaos has taken control, your goal is to escape into the last safe colony in the area, and re-unite with the other MC's for one final game.

If you want to know more about our circle and our game, there is a huge extensive explanation in our Patreon page which is , feel free to message us here or there with any questions! We will be happy to answer them.

As usual, if you see any bugs please report, it's deeply appreciated. Constructive criticism is appreciated as well.

I'll update this post with a F.A.Q. as we go.

DOWNLOAD:

FAQ

Q: I get lost easily.
A: There are maps inside the folder in game.

Q: Where can I learn more or get the latest version?
A:

Q: I hear the saving noise but my save got deleted!
A: We're actively working towards fixing that. For now just keep spamming save until it eventually works.

Q: Is there a Walkthrough?
A:

Q: You guys already make X money, why would I pledge?
A: Good question. When I was young I couldn't buy games, and my parents couldn't afford them either, so... I had to resort to piracy, but for the past 11 or so years I've purchased over one thousand games, easily, between PS2, PS4 and just overall computer games (mostly on steam platform), getting the game is only 50% of it for me, 20% would be availability and insurance for the game, and 30% knowing that I'm supporting a softwarehouse that I love and I want to continue making games, hell, Square hasn't released a decent Final Fantasy since X in my opinion, and I've bought 5 of them since, knowing very well I wouldn't enjoy them, but I bought them regardless, some in multiple platforms. It's about supporting something you love, and insuring it's continuity, and because we're REALLY good and we're worth it, so, even if it's 10$ a month, reach into your pockets and join the team!

SCREENSHOTS

Last edited:

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - Public Demo Release

Crashes right when open

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh? What's the error? Sure it's not your anti-virus?

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry about that, good call anti virus

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, we can't "fix" that, it's caused by the protection :\

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finaly something from you guys ;]

I am curious how all this secrecy and slow development translates to quality.

I am downloading right now.

PS> It would be nice if you released later Voiced demo. This isnt too often found in H-games .

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Suddenly this has become a very interesting sunday XD
Will have to give a look
My body is ready

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, this looks like it is probably a good game for those that like NTR, sadly, I do not. Will try and stomach the NTR and give it a go at some point though. Will you be making any games in the future that are not NTR focused?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes we will, and the NTR is not heavy to the point where non-NTR fans can't enjoy it.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for posting this, was a big surprise!

Just spent around 1.5 hours playing it through to completion, great writing and very funny/entertaining too! I've only had very limited exposure to your project, but I must admit after that demo it seems quite deep with heaps of decisions.

It's tempting to let Ayame remain pure and all but... come on now we all know that's just not going to happen!

Great job!

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

A few inconsistencies here and there, with her working as a waitress in Japan for both 5 and 8 years, and a stupid protagonist, as always with blackmail/NTR stories. I liked it so far though. More groping would be cool. Also ended way too early. But alas, it is a demo. Really disappointed with the tease about the slums and there not being anything interesting there in the demo!

Question: You might've already answered this before, but I have personally not seen the answer, so here goes anyway. Will this game be a paid game, or will it be free? I'm guessing demos and such will be patreon only? If so, does that mean that this will be the first and last public demo?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few inconsistencies here and there, with her working as a waitress in Japan for both 5 and 8 years, and a stupid protagonist, as always with blackmail/NTR stories. I liked it so far though. More groping would be cool. Also ended way too early. But alas, it is a demo. Really disappointed with the tease about the slums and there not being anything interesting there in the demo!

Question: You might've already answered this before, but I have personally not seen the answer, so here goes anyway. Will this game be a paid game, or will it be free? I'm guessing demos and such will be patreon only? If so, does that mean that this will be the first and last public demo?
Correct, "first" and last public demo. As for it being comercialized, nothing is in our plans at the moment, nor do we really think it's time to make a decision like that. We'll think about it further down the road, we already got a lot to think, a lot of work ahead of us and A LOT of people involved in this project (writer, scripter, cg artist, sprite artist, background/map artist, voice actress, proofreaders, people deeply involved in the project, etc. etc.), right now it's certainly not in our priority to make a decision like free or paid.

Yeah, that 5~8 years stuff was something that we first intended to be 8, then we switched to 5 for story consistency and ended up not "fixing" it.

About the teasers, well yeah, it's supposed to be a teaser demo to spice people up, but still I hope you enjoyed what you got to play, we're pretty happy with the amount of content that was available in the demo and the length of it.

Groping will be more common further ahead as you deeper corrupt Ayame.

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I might be dumb but.. Where is the 7/11?
I've spent the last 25 minutes looking for it ù.ù

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please check the map picture that is in the game folder for directions, it's much easier for you than me trying to half-assedly explain ^_^

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I get the full game? Or is there only a demo at the moment?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, I really like the demo, hope to see more in the future.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok the game HAS quality.

In some aspects it is very well made and writen - beyond most western h-games.
It has almost Visual Novel feel to it.

I liked it, but its too soon to judge the whole game yet, after all H-games are judged by H-content a lot and there is not that much to judge jet.

Anyway there is a lot of work and quality in this short part of the game.
If it will be the same later on, and expanded further (empty streets are kind of bad) then it will be a great game.

If only your bussiness model was better ;]

Anyway good demo - good luck with making this game !

Last edited:

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just a minor bug I noticed, if you go the Red Light District and then leave, it makes everywhere appear as if it's nighttime, completing a task clears it up. Just thought I'd mention it in case you weren't aware of it. Overall I liked the game, keep up the good work.