What's new

[Alicesoft] Choukou Shinki Ixseal / 超昂神騎エクシール

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilctson

Reputation score
Ok first time posting so bear with me (long time lurker).

New game coming out this summer from Alicesoft. I'm not sure what the release date is yet.

Beat Valkyrie Ixseal or 超昂神騎エクシール

Have to say I'm pretty excited about this as it looks similar to their games Beat Angel Escalayer (ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26063) and Beat Blade Haruka (ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27416).

The only place I've managed to find this so far is on the japanese Amazon website. I'm not sure if this link will work, but here it is.

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/portal/desktop/B06Y5ZZBSQ/ref=pd_sim_65_1?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&th=1

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 超昂神騎エクシール Alicesoft

Looks great! If it does well enough, maybe MangaGamer will make an English translation of this someday.

Congrats on your first post!

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Fixing in links for OP:

Have to say I'm pretty excited about this as it looks similar to their games Beat Angel Escalayer (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26063) and Beat Blade Haruka (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27416).

-image snip-

The only place I've managed to find this so far is on the japanese Amazon website. I'm not sure if this link will work, but here it is.

EDIT:

The Getchu page is

Last edited:

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really looking forward for this one. Gameplay looks like Beat Blade Haruka and Escalayer. Hope Mangagamer may have a look on it.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Getchu page is www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=955795.

Based on the Google translate, your guy is a reincarnated demon king who's been betrayed and most of his power stolen; blue-haired girl's an actual angel that was was sent from Heaven to end you but for some reason is both now helping you against the traitor and (of course) needs to have sex with you to maintain her powers.

The other girl's your best friend who also somehow gained powers (and of course has to have sex with you to maintain them).

The available pics indicate there'll be rape on loss, as to be expected.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

According to the Getchu page and the trailer, this game will be released on July 28th.

I'm actually kind of hyped. There hasn't been a GOR game of this quality for a while now. And Onigiri-kun's art is delish.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd be a happy man if this manages to be at least half as good as Escalayer, I love that game.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The release date is to be July 28 on dmm, not sure with other sites.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

her name is Ixseal

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hopefully there'll be a good mix of main cast characters to switch things up. That was the nice thing about Beat Blade Haruka: You had the flat-chested loli-ish girl Narika, the motherly figure Subaru, and the in-between Haruka.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm just here to see her get fuck by a dog and a bum like how Haruka and Sayaka got.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

AliceSoft released a new gameplay video of the game:

Here's a transformation video as well:

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

AliceSoft released a new gameplay video of the game:

Here's a transformation video as well:

these video just made me wow they made animation in cut scenes this is sugoi!

A must try game (soon must play alicesoft game?).

very looking forward to it thanks

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I heard that this game will be similar to escalayer or haruka but I never expect it to be almost the same game.

Reputation score

I'm totally fine with it being similar to Escalayer and Haruka. It means I need to do less trial and error to actually play.

That being said, from the short gameplay in the trailer it looks like the game will be far closer to a traditional JRPG than before, with actual stage progression instead of just choosing a guy to fight off the overworld. Looks like many streamlines to the leveling mechanics as well. I hope it gets picked up by Mangagamer quickly.

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, I heard that this game will be similar to escalayer or haruka but I never expect it to be almost the same game.
If it works don't fix it, I'm totally fine with the old system with just a few tune ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.