What's new

RPG [alicesoft] イブニクル / Evenicle

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i'm stuck at Camelots 2nd trial - "be nice to girls".
Every fight is against a flying one-eyed monster and a random girl monster next to it.

Do i need some special skill to capture girls or something ?
Yeah, loner knight gets a skill called 'capture' that you can use on the gal monsters when they're low on health. You need to catch 5 of them. It's good to have cat girls' mercy strike option for that as well.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can either use the capture skill (ramius can use it, you find it in the shrine west of Eden, or pass turns until they flee

OnyxShadow

Reputation score
Is there a hotkey for "wait" or some way to make one?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is the game broken ?
Have love gauge full .
I go Home can not Slecet a girl .XD

my fault is capter in game^^ in capter 1 goes this not later capter 2 goes ^^

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bride events are tied to story progress, you will need to wait until later chapters to clear more events.

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Screenshot_307.png I found it ! It's in this lancelot map where I found the doodle coo coo piegon megaboss

Bryanis

Reputation score
Litle bug on my side - The wedding scene with Riche don't appear in the scene replay - it's here okay in the cg but can't replay the scene.
Thankfully I got a save just before so I keep it, but even after replay the scene from the save a couple of time it don't appear in the replay scene menu from the tile option.

Any idea guys ?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so, i just defeated Jabber, the evil cook, or rather, his minions, in his sugarcube factory.
Now i'm supposed to meet the Queen, and since its the queen, i need some ridiculous ingredients for that.
The last time i met her i had to go fetch some king squid from the same island up north.

But for the love of god, i can not find anything on any island i can land on right now.

Anyone got some suggestions ?

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The island north-west of Humpty has a town where you will learn where to go next.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
japanese walkthrough

not need pass maze forest, 3rd town go south to cross road then go west side

Thanks ^^

etigoya

You can translate the walkthrough.^^

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The island north-west of Humpty has a town where you will learn where to go next.
apparently i ended up at a different place when i tried to land there before. where the strong winds of the floating island denied me access to the port.

Still, many thanks for your help, did save me a lot of time !

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i get a lot of random crashes with this game, "failed to create direct 3d device", "application has been blocked from accessing the graphics hardware", anyone else?
downloaded it from the cat site

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, you may want to check your driver / dx version. And that the game isn't in read only.
You can also try forcing admin mode.

And maybe the window version, don't know if the game support all version (like win 8 / 10 and if you're using them).

If everything fail, maybe you got some corrupted file in the download somehow...

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there any missable events side story in this?
and is there any branching point should i lookout for?
so far the game is easy

Keyen

Reputation score
Finished the game, was fun, the H-scenes were nice, but the gameplay was meh. Not so different from a random RPG Maker out there. The story was also very predictable. But everything else was great, so I still recommand it.

ekard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any ideia what the Rusty key you get from fishing opens?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is there any missable events side story in this?
and is there any branching point should i lookout for?
so far the game is easy
Nothing is missable, I think the beggar events can be missed but completing the game once lets you continue from before the final boss with all such events being available again, so nothing can be permanently missed.

Any ideia what the Rusty key you get from fishing opens?
North of the town Humpty there's Natal's sunken ship, bringing the key there gives you a bunch of experience.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh so its a straight game O_O
now my only problem now is the location of all those Gal monster XD

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Most of the galmons are hard to miss, and they don't really appear in a logical order, for example there are two kinds of the maid galmon and they are spread out based on when you fight them relative to the other galmons, but there's also two kinds of melon bomber, one of which only shows up in the very final area but they are right next to each other in the collection screen :|

The only one that is absurdly annoying is the lucky can can, as it's extremely rare and utterly random since it can appear absolutely anywhere anytime. Best bet for catching one is to just carry BP potions at all times and always have the capture and capture chance+ skills equipped (and mercy attack on both characters that can have it doesn't hurt either)