What's new

VN/TEXT [Alicesoft] Heartful Maman

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This just came out. I'm pretty sure it's NTR themed considering there are several other male characters and the main love interest is your father's new wife lol. The artist is Onigiri-kun who also did Daiteikoku, Rance, and Beat Blades Haruka among other Alicesoft games.

It has some game play elements, but mostly comes down to CG collecting based on what I've played of it. You can basically designate the routes you intend to go on based on whether you let the other characters go out with your stepmother on the days they're available on the map. The game seems to end on Day 55 with multiple endings based on your choices and highest level progressions of the other routes.

Looking forward to hearing what you guys think of this and maybe we can get a FAQ/walkthrough going too. The artwork is beautiful and might be worth playing for that alone. You can find this at your usual sources ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Heartful Maman (Alicesoft's New Game January 2017)

Downloads on the usual places.

Deleted member 224977

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played the game had no idea what i was doing but it was nice because i am a fan of that kind of game.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Story summary: Protagonist's mother dies while he's in middle school, father gets depressed and leaves, suddenly comes back 4 years later with a new wife. Now every dude on the block is competing for her.

All of the NTR seems avoidable but I'm not positive on that.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for sharing This i'm so looking forward to playing through this

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the whole game.
Yes, NTR elements can be completely avoided in order to get the true ending.

Not bad. But seems I still prefer Oyakorankan.

SeeingStars

Reputation score

I got the shota route by triggering the available Minoru's events and leveling up the MC to get kitchen scenes (shota reappears catching them).

Progressing too far into the other two NTR routes seem to remove the shota entirely so I avoided those as well.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How are you guys hooking this? vnr and chitrans doesnt work

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How are you guys hooking this? vnr and chitrans doesnt work
Are you sure VNR isn't working? Did you look at all the hooks in the text settings?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure VNR isn't working? Did you look at all the hooks in the text settings?

Well it's my 2nd time setting up VNR. The first time, there would be a black box that pops out with the translated text, not this time there's nothing. Maybe there are some specific settings I'm not getting right here, any ideas?

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Story summary: Protagonist's mother dies while he's in middle school, father gets depressed and leaves, suddenly comes back 4 years later with a new wife. Now every dude on the block is competing for her.

All of the NTR seems avoidable but I'm not positive on that.
I don't know. I think sleeping with your (soon to be?) step-mom would be considered NTRing your dad. So no matter how you slice it, somebody's going to get NTRed. Just not necessarily you.
(Without getting into the distinction between "NTR" and "cheating", of course)

Wasted a few hours on it, and the game's a bit of a pain in the ass because of how tight the 45 days limit is if you're going for anything other than a game over or the normal ending. It's not priced to be a full blown game, and it shows.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have 100% save file?

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have 100% save file?

Thoes who really dont want wasted time for 53 day love hotel rape scene can only hapens on that day love Lv1 need to get.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really digging this game so far; the mechanics seem fun though I'm not sure I entirely understand them. A UI translation would be handy, but I won't cross my fingers.

Game reminds me of the excellent Bokudake no Hokenshitsu which was another budget game (and not just because the female leads look similar); another game that required a bit of work to get into but was rewarding.

zerobreaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get maid ending? i'm stuck at bad ending from fat guy who knock her up first everytimes. Did i missing something? :confused:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok seriously how the fuck do you hook this game. I'm using a clean install of VNR and am using default settings. I've even tried using VNR hook instead of ITH but this fails. Obviously you guys made it work, what's the secret magic here?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found a walkthrough guide for this? Apparently there are 13 possible routes/endings and there's a shitload of hidden content besides the NTR/true route. There's a japanese guide on the internet but can't translate moon

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well...i think this is a far as we go, Alice
We had good times, but now we must part ways
I will never forget what you made me feel

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well...i think this is a far as we go, Alice
We had good times, but now we must part ways
I will never forget what you made me feel
what was the problem? only thing i'm getting is this game broke the final straw, but not what was the thing that made it break. haven't played it due to not knowing japanese and it's hard to make choices because of that. on the other hand, the CG was great. always did love the art style.