Information : Game officially available in japanese and english
Official game site (non Japanese IP a blocked from viewing the site) :
Getchu (JP sale site) :
Mangagamer :
Steam (log-in for age check required) :
Genre : Adventure / RPG

Game screenshots

Gameplay
The game is a mix of ADV and VN - you'll have lot of talk in VN style for the purpose of the story, lore and H-scene. For the rest of the game it take the aspect of an ADV game.
You'll move your team on the map using the mouse by clicking on where you want to go. The player move around the map and once the encounter gauge is filled you'll have a battle.
The map only have a few interaction spot - are rare monster - extra xp - (red spiky orb at fixed location), strong monster - high lv for the area- (black mist, in wooded area), scenery spot shining spot (small talk between team members and reward from completion), chest to loot (only once) town & dungeon to enter into, boss (special battle icon), story battle (battle icon), important story point (green & gold "!") as well as fishing spot.
Fishing spot and rare monster only respawn after resting at an inn / your home.

Like in all RPG, you'll get xp, gold and - with luck - loot from the battle. As you lv, your character get stronger and learn new skills. A few skill can be learned through storyline or found in chest (some a in a special chest, other are random).

You can take up to 5 members in your party - lucky you, there only 5 character that can fight. No choosing, not even their place in the party.
The fighting is simple yet tactic - you take action in turn depending on your speed (as well as depending on some action effect - delay, speed down or attack with extra delay). Every time a character act, he (or she) gain 1 action point. Skill require action point to be used. You can have up to 5 AP stored - and yes, some action require 5 AP... Most action can be used as much as you want during a fight, but a few like healing and resurrection can only be use a limited number of time per fight.
Plus, to equip a skill, you must pay a number of skill point. The more powerful the skill the more SP it require. And even at max lv you won't be able to equip all skills... meaning you'll have to customize your party skill for each are you wander into / boss you confront to get the maximum out of your team.

Another aspect of the game is the love bar - yep, the hero get hornier as time pass (ie ; as you battle enemies). Everytime you fill the bar, you can get to your home to have a scene of bonding with one of your wife (see story for more info) - the scene can be story only, ecchi or i most case H scene - although the scene you can see are story limited (so yes, you'll spend some time with a full bar and unable to use it).

Equipment also require a bit of strategy.
First thing first - each character has access to it's own set of weapons and armor, and it cost. Even reselling your old gear, you'll probably have to grind a bit. Now, character have 3 slot per default - Weapons, armor, accessory (although you can unlock an extra slot of accessory for all your wifes and 2 extra slots for the MC).
First item of choice, the accessory - they can go from the basic small stats bonus item, to captured female monster (usually bigger stats bonus or bonus to stats you can't have other way) to decorative item (brooch that make your wife clothes invisible (except undies) for the standing character picture, or one to have them fully naked - they don't seem to be bothered) all the way to the unique character exclusive armor set sew by the MC that gave a unique standing pic and extra bonus : a powerful armor in the accessory slot).
Armor and weapon follow the same rule - each one it's own, but more than that they can be found in different kind sometime - longsword or frost longsword (extra ice damage, but again ice resistant enemies it's trash...). But the most important aspect of weapons and armor is that you can get improved version. From +1 to +6. The bigger the improvement, the better the increase in defense or attack power - and you can get extra bonus like endurance, accuracy, xp earned.... Now the thing is, the improved gear is a random loot from monster / fishing... and you can only loot an improved version of fear currently equiped. So a sword +1 can be better than the next sold sword without bonus. To change and try to get bonus one from the mob ? and Yes, they'll only drop what you have or one with a bonus 1 time better (if you got a sword +1, monster will drop up to sword +2 - no shortcut to +6).

Battle is pretty standard in a dungeon crawler view. Your turn come, you chose the action : attack, guard, run away (if possible), skill. Then you click on the target to execute the action (careful, if the mouse cursor is already hovering on a monster you won't have to chose the target, it will attack the target the cursor is on).

Story​

Your is the story of young, horny (way too horny) Asterisk - or Aster in short.
The story unfold in a world blessed by the goddess know by the name of Mother Eve, whose command are written in a sacred book know as the "Evenicle" - although not everything is know about mother Eve since the book is in unknown language and not fully translated.
However the command of the Goddess and the punishment for breaking her rule are well known.
Eve is a benevolent Goddess whose command are on the line of "be kind to the other", "don't steal", "don't kill".... However, anyone breaking a rule is unforgiven and immediately become an Outlaw.
Outlaw are the pain of every country. Since as soon as you become an outlaw you lose all blessing of the mother Eve. Which mean all blessing of the earth - any crop you tilt wither, any cattle you raise get sick and die, anything you cook turn rotten... And since anyone becoming outlaw has a magical dark ring that can't be remove (it appear the moment you break the rule and even if you cut the finger, it re appear on another finger). So Anyone becoming an Outlaw can only survive by pillaging, plundering, looting and killing. It's kill or die for them.
Which is where the blessing of Mother Eve came back in. Since she knew that there would be outlaw, special person can be given extra right to protect the innocent - Knight. Knight are allowed to kill peoples, the only way to get rid of Outlaw (you can kill monster without breaking the rule of mother Eve).
Now, becoming a Knight is thought job, but there a big bonus - you get the right to have an Extra wife (or husband).
In this world, you can only get one wife / husband. And Mother Eve is rather straightforward - as soon as you have sex with someone, you become husband / wife and get a gold ring as proof (appearing by magic like the black ring of the outlaw). Which mean that if you have sex with another person than you wife / husband... you break the rule of Mother Eve and become and outlaw.

Which is a big problem for young Aster, since he's in love with the 2 twin next door who raised him. To get them, he'll need to become a knight. And so, after training and with the twin blessing, he's gonna leave the tiny village on the tiny island he grow on to become a knight.
However, a tiny village with few peoples cut off from the world is a kind place. Aste will have to face many danger in his quest of Knighthood to afford the 2 would be wife awaiting him home. And much to Aste advantage, he'll learn that the better the knight the higher they'll be promoted, the more wife they'll be able to have... So Aster decide to aim for being the best knight to be able to bang the more girl he can.
The catch ? In order to do this, he'll have to assist the wannabe tomboy princess of the country ,who blow off (literaly thank to her offensive magic) hundreds of would be suitor from foreign noble to high ranked knight, in a self imposed mission out of a sense of duty to save the world from a secret organization (whose all country officially denied it's existence) than want the resurect the Arcfriend Adan, who short appearance eons ago was enough to make monster appear and cause mother Eve to disapear from the world after fighting it.

In short - to bang cute girl, Aster will have to save the world.

Original OP
So...... i saw a thread about Eushully's new game, and why no Alicesoft's?
They have the same release date

Description

so the game is classic JRPG-style, what you see is what you get, on the note that it doesn't have the attacking limits that rance quest has so don't worry

a very large map and many secrets to explore, fighting EX boss monsters etc.
and each chapter is very long i must say

also there is an append where the protagonist is replaced with rance, and its hilariously fun~

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [alicesoft]- Evenicle (イブニクル)

i expect this to be a good game, alicesoft hasn't dissapointed me yet so ill definitely give this one a try.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

judging from the cg. this game doesn't have bad ends / netorare like rance 9? that's a plus in my taste btw. l like the choice of bad ends.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

i have held off of playing the last rance game in hopes for a tl someday... i think learning japanese would take less time XD right now i can understand katakana and regular conversations... but when kanji appears i am at a total loss.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

judging from the cg. this game doesn't have bad ends / netorare like rance 9? that's a plus in my taste btw. l like the choice of bad ends.
Probably negative feedbacks from that maybe? If the MC is mister "I want to fuck all my ladies" then people tends to prefer he is the one to fuck all the ladies and any NTR villains generate a bigger negative feeling out of it.

Besides, doesn't Rance himself technically NTR'd a few girls here n there?

Darkstrain

Reputation score

it's not ntr if rance does it

and i don't think there is "real" ntr in the rance series, in the few scenes leila or other females get taken by enemies it's straight rape(and death most often).

though alicesoft's ntr games are really good, i like the harem protagonist in this kind of game.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, but there something like xtra where the MC become rance.
It just something like a demo you stoped after reached certain point.

As for the game, all i can say is you need to understand a little jp or like me.
Stuck alot and had to revisit old place again and again because i don't know where they told me to go where.
And now they stuck again after got a ship -.- after visiting church at begining of ch 5

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game seems to be out:

Its 3GB so no links on my internet :(

:)

elvt112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't normally post and dunno if its allowed but considering another poster posted a link I might as well.

Here's a nice torrent link: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1701292

Can't seem to hook the text properly either, probably need a specific hook, but I barely mess with that kind of stuff.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Enshully and Alicesoft games, meh.

Probably negative feedbacks from that maybe? If the MC is mister "I want to fuck all my ladies" then people tends to prefer he is the one to fuck all the ladies and any NTR villains generate a bigger negative feeling out of it. Basically, the fanbase tend to be less tolerant of netorare in general to begin with.

Not really, if the protagonist is a mister "fuck all ladies" guy, people tend to care less if she "ntr" him cuz she's just another one of his bitches. The problem though, is that the Rance series is a wish-fulfillment series, which means that a lot of the fans of the series love it when he goes fucking and netoring anything female but when the opposite happens, they will hypocritically rage like the hypocrites they are.

it's not ntr if rance does it

and i don't think there is "real" ntr in the rance series, in the few scenes leila or other females get taken by enemies it's straight rape(and death most often).

though alicesoft's ntr games are really good, i like the harem protagonist in this kind of game.
Right, its not netorare (which is what ntr generally stands for) when the protagonist does it, its netori. They are similar in nature but the effects can be completely different. However, the line between what is what can be blurred at times, depending on which character the viewer most sympathize himself with. Netorare haters often like Netori, which is why I find a lot of them hypocritical and disgusting.

Alicesoft NTR games are kinda meh in my opinion. Since the company usually makes harem-like games, their "ntr" games tend to be a blend of both. They're not too extreme on the ntr and have a good amount of elements of wish-fulfillment as well, making it not that great on either. Some people might actually like that though I guess.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When rance does it, it isn't NTR. It is justice.

EDIT: Finfin must be fun at parties.

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else have an error when triggering events Sys43VM ￾ ? Sometimes I can get past an event, but 90% I just get the error :(

Attachments

Last edited:

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any luck finding a walkthrough yet? I'm a fair bit into the game but rechecking every single location whenever I'm stuck is becoming a bit rough with how much ground I have to cover.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have any luck finding a walkthrough yet? I'm a fair bit into the game but rechecking every single location whenever I'm stuck is becoming a bit rough with how much ground I have to cover.
Could you perhaps share you have got until now?

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you perhaps share you have got until now?
From memory? That'd be impossible, honestly. Early on the answer is always to go back to wherever you came from and visit all the towns, which is fine for a good long time. If anyone has any specific questions I'll do my best.

maikl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From memory? That'd be impossible, honestly. Early on the answer is always to go back to wherever you came from and visit all the towns, which is fine for a good long time. If anyone has any specific questions I'll do my best.
Sorry my english

5 act, Please help, I'm stuck on the maze
rghost.ru/7jVtYk2n6

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry my english

5 act, Please help, I'm stuck on the maze
rghost.ru/7jVtYk2n6
You're actually farther than me. I'm at the beginning of act 5, I don't know where to go where when my teleport is disabled. I did see the solution of this posted somewhere, though. Supposedly, go to Hamlet, then go kill one of the ghost mobs in the desert, then go to Sapphire. I can't say for sure, though.

maikl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're actually farther than me. I'm at the beginning of act 5, I don't know where to go where when my teleport is disabled. I did see the solution of this posted somewhere, though. Supposedly, go to Hamlet, then go kill one of the ghost mobs in the desert, then go to Sapphire. I can't say for sure, though.
i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0427/a4/a53935a2c705b7f6c5090640b19f12a4.png