Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Alkalannar (Kaiastae)

Kaia - 11 vs 15 to break free, failing to do so

Arachne - 19 vs 16 Kaia, hits and finishes her off... and she is unfortunately going to be fucked, literally

Kaia struggled uselessly against her bonds to get away from her foes, the web fibers simply too strong for her to break them enough to get away. The arachne looked down at her while she struggled helplessly against the bonds and flashed her a wicked grin while spraying some more webbing on her, completely binding her body so she couldn't move at all.

"Now don't you look beautiful with my silk all over you like that, but you'll look even better when you're belly here is all full and swollen with my little ones," the arachne mused while she caressed Kaia's face with one of her human hands.

After that, she lifted Kaia up in her human arms and carried her up to the ceiling where her web was, taking her far out of reach of the tentacled plant, which didn't dare stop her as she did so. Once up there, the arachne laid her down onto the web, where she then peels her limbs out of what she'd wrapped her in one by one, where she laid them on the main web and stuck them down with some more silk, securing them tightly to the main web so that Kaia couldn't move at all. After the arachne had Kaia in the position she wanted her in after yanking her clothing off, which happened to be spread eagle on her stomach, she then began running her human hands all over Kaia's body, caressing her soft smooth skin gently before groping her ample breasts a few times, as if testing their firmness.

"Ah... excellent, nice ones that'll give lots of milk to the younglings once you've birthed them for me. Now to see how about this down here," the arachne said after groping Kaia's breasts, then one of her human hands traveled down to slip a finger or two inside of her lower lips a little, then after a moment or two she continued speaking, "Ah, it'll do just nicely. Maybe a little tight a fit, but that'll just mean more fun for me so I can loosen you up."

After that, the arachne giggled as Kaia saw her ovipositor extending from her abdomen. "Like what you see dear? I know you'll like it after a while, especially when I've got you screaming and cumming like crazy on it," the arachne cooed in Kaia's ear.

I also have a question. Is Kaia a virgin or not? I can't remember.

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Kaiastae groans from her position as the webbing finally immobilizes er, ass still upwards, for the spider-girl to finally defeat her. Stunned, incapable of resisting, her body goes limp and she starts to breathe heavily.

Within the pod, Madison, lets out a silent curse. Drat. I didn't think I would lose a fight this quickly. Still...this is part of the test, and it ought to be interesting...How should I play it? Hmm...resisting, but horny...still...wish it'd been a furry to get me.

The monk struggles a bit, but she's hoisted up, swaying, nipples getting harderas she's stripped, then bound to the web, naked, legs spread a bit, exposing her nethers, already a bit wet. And the stroking, the groping of her breasts....she stifles another moan. It reminded her a bit of the monastery, where a girl could...relax with another girl during training. Mixed-sex couples were only allowed after training was done, and Kai had a number of pleasant memories. Her nipples get hard at the arachnae's touch, but then her words. Nursing? Lots of young? She starts to struggle a bit against the web, then. "Please...please don't. H-haven't...never had a male...." And if I had to get fucked, I wish it'd been a werewolf or something...[COLOR] she adds silently.

Still, the residual effects of earlier venom, the fighting, and being bound and helpless...she is still wet from before, and getting a bit wetter now at the touch, even as the spider-woman's fingers touch her virginity. "Please...I need to to...keep going. There's..." Drat! What did sifu send me here to retrieve? Still she keeps looking at that rotund, chitinous abdomen, and the ovipositor slid out, glistening, probably drugged as well. Of course she can't help it, given her head is stuck, and she quivers again, in mixed fear and arousal both.

As should be obvious, I am separating the responses of the avatar and the responses of the player. I hope you don't mind. Also, if there's anything that happens to the player, well...that could be interesting as well.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh dear... this'll be your first time? Well then I'll be as gentle as I can, but don't worry you won't feel too much pain once I get really going. And don't try and struggle, trust me, you'll come to enjoy it once we get started and I fill you with my eggs," the arachne said with a coo in Kaia's ear.

The spider woman began rubbing Kaia's folds with her human hand again, going gently at first, but soon speeding up until she had her tight little virgin snatch wet as she could make it. Once she had Kaia all wet and ready for her, she raised up and grabbed Kaia's legs around her ankles with her human hands, pulling them free of the webbing and holding them spread very wide and high in the air. Kaia would then feel the ovipositor gently rubbing against her lower lips, almost as if the arachne was merely teasing her by making her wait. Soon though she began prodding at her some, then after a few pokes, Kaia would feel her lower lips part as the large ovipositor pushed inside of her, tearing right through her hymen like a hot knife through butter, almost as if it weren't even there to begin with.

Kaia felt a twinge of pain as she was taken, her mark of being a virgin flowing out to coat the ovipositor and the web red with her blood. The spider woman apparently wanted Kaia to enjoy it some as she waited for a minute or two until Kaia had recovered from the loss of her virginity some. Once those couple of minutes had passed however, the arachne wasted no time in taking Kaia, thrusting her ovipositor in and out of her captive and moaning happily, greatly enjoying Kaia's tightness it seemed.

"Oh you're so tight little one, so good. I'm glad I found a virgin like you to bear my little ones for me, but I won't be able to fit them all in that little womb of yours, so I'll have to use this one here too," the arachne said, caressing Kaia's cheek with one of her spidery legs as she stated that she was going to be filling not only her womb, but also her ass with eggs.

The pace of the arachne's thrusting increased a lot at this point, the ovipositor slipping in and bumping against Kaia's cervix with every thrust, driving more and more pleasure into her as she let it be known with her moans, and she soon felt an orgasm fast approaching her. The arachne increased her pace some more, going from merely fast to a bit rough as she began slamming her abdomen down into Kaia's hips, plunging her ovipositor as deep into her captive as she could, until finally she bottomed out, letting out a lust filled moan and Kaia would see several bulges approaching her pussy through the ovipositor. Kaia's orgasm would rip through her just as the arachne bottomed out inside of her and the first of the bulges passed her lower lips and spread her open, the chicken sized egg depositing itself into her womb before quickly being followed by a second and then a third, the flow of eggs not stopping until she had nearly two dozen inside of her womb, which were followed by a large spurt of some thick fluid, which could only be spunk meant to get the eggs fertilized for Kaia to birth them.

After that, the arachne rolled Kaia over, while the poor girl was still twitching from her orgasm only a minute or so before. Once she had Kaia turned over, the arachne then lined up her ovipositor with Kaia's tight soft pucker and prodded at it a few times before gaining entry, Kaia's tight little ass spreading around the intruding appendage and clinging to it as she began thrusting into her again. Kaia would feel the arachne's ovipositor secreting something in her ass, which was lessening her pain and making her feel even more aroused than she was already. Soon, the arachne bottomed out again, her own orgasm driving Kaia over the edge into another one herself as her muscles clenched and caused her ass to tighten up as the bulges started down the length of the ovipositor again. The eggs were then slowly pumped one by one into Kaia's bowels, bloating her belly even further than it had been from the couple of dozen other ones. It finally finished when Kaia's ass had been filled with another two dozen eggs, followed by another wave of what could only be cum meant to fertilize the eggs now inside of Kaia.

"Oh that's a good girl, there you go. You'll be a good egg bearer for me and not try and hurt them won't you? Yeah you will be, I know it. And didn't I tell you that you'd like it?" the arachne said, smiling as she turned Kaia back over onto her back to rest while gently caressing her now egg filled belly before sticking her legs back to the web and then covering Kaia in a blanket of her silk, which was quite warm, then the arachne laid herself down next to her captive egg bearer and went to sleep, Kaia's own consciousness fading as well after the rough fucking and egg filling she'd received, her belly very round now with eggs.