What's new

Allegory to Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score
Once upon a time, there lived a man named Peter McDicks. He was gay and an anarchist. He died because his mother trained to be a ninja and assassinated him with a butterknife. But then came me, in glorious radiance of the holy burning sun. I punched Peter's mother in the fucking face and avenged Peter McDicks' death with a spatula.

But that I found out that Peter McDicks was actually alive. He was hypnotizing me into thinking he was killed by his mother. In reality I killed Bruce Campbell with Lady Gaga's kidney.

Then I got constipated and dressed up as batman. I went to the moon and took a long vacation, taking a big dirty poop in the craters. In fact, those craters you see on the moon... They aren't craters at all!! They are just smelly stains left by my catastrophic work.

I found myself waking up on top of my cat. Which I don't have actually, so I think I was sleeping on top of a toilet. I was in a coma for months. I drank ten tons of tylenol. It was actually tomato juice. But then I found I was drinking someone's period. It was gross. really gross. I threw up my lunch.

But I'm all okay now and I came back to say hi. So...

Hi.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Allegory to Life

I, uh... Um...

what..?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice to see you again, whoever you are.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Why does every Dick, Jane and Spot that come crawling through here suddenly think they're special enough to get their own threads? Come on folks, Member Announcements, New Age Introduction... they're fucking tacked to the top of this little sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.