What's new

RPG [Crouler] Alone XP

Rafael367

Reputation score
Re: Alone XP (Formerly VX) -

Say. Is there a way to revive knocked out part members? Beyond the inn?
No, no one currently has this skill just yet. Pretty much any campsite, bed you can rest in, or sleeping bag will also work if you can't afford the inn, though. It may come later, that's crouler's call.

Quick help please :<

Main Quest: When you have to go to Everligt to meet with Tarrie in the inn. She sends you to her house. Do something there after she that send you to the forest to meet a Demon "Siteli" Fight her and go back to the house. After they go the the Queens castle. Then "Journal" says

"Tarrie & Siteli went to the Queens Castle in Ceeves Ocean. I need to find out what to do while Tarrie carries out her investigation. Perhaps i should talk to Cial or Lial"

Nothing happens when i told with them Either in the thone room or my own room. :<
Yup, that is the end of that particular questline in the current version. I have posted a newer bug-fix version on the main blog. We are up to 7.4.4.4c now. You will need to install the RPG Maker XP RTP if you have not already, it does not come with the new version. It looks like crouler hasn't updated this thread in awhile, but the project is still going.

violina7771

Reputation score
I can't start the game. It says "Unable to find file Graphics/Windowskins/001-Blue01". Help????