Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: ALRIGHT DC OR MARVEL

He's always been rope-a-doped by magic AFAIK. Interestingly enough, one of my favorite superman storylines is the one where he is under the control of a psychic symbiote/parasite.

Wanna know a dirty little secret? I HATE Batman, rather I should say I hate the way they use batman, he's fine in his own series because it's basically a 'villain of the week' deal, but when you put him with other DC heroes... he really only works for me as an antagonist.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Lol D.C logic, someone Nerf batman XD

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I really fucking hate Frank Miller Batman too
Especially Dark Knight Returns
The entire goddamn comic is a wet fap-fest to Batman and showing how even when he's old he's apparently still capable of kicking ass and being hyper-macho with a fucking bat-tank and beating up drug-mutants even though he can't pull himself up a goddamn rope without shitting his guts out

That and the fact that the only part of the comics anyone actually cares about is when he beats Superman in a fist-fight. Especially with how they handle Superman, you can tell that the Miller either has a boner for batman and hates superman (since EVERY fucking batfag hates Superman it seems) or is pandering to the people that do because the setup for the entire thing is a series of coincidences that just seems to magically allows Bats to use a powered exoskeleton (not even kryptonite powered like the gauntlets in the second comic series, because yes he has to punch Superman to death twice because once wasn't enough) to not outsmart Superman, but just punch him until he's a bloody pulp and rub his nuts in his goddamn face

I mean ffs I don't like Supes that much but for fucks goddamn sake Batman is not a fucking messiah get the fuck off of his dick already people

Zepheral

Reputation score

The entire goddamn comic is a wet fap-fest to Batman and showing how even when he's old he's apparently still capable of kicking ass and being hyper-macho with a fucking bat-tank and beating up drug-mutants even though he can't pull himself up a goddamn rope without shitting his guts out

That and the fact that the only part of the comics anyone actually cares about is when he beats Superman in a fist-fight. Especially with how they handle Superman, you can tell that the Miller either has a boner for batman and hates superman (since EVERY fucking batfag hates Superman it seems) or is pandering to the people that do because the setup for the entire thing is a series of coincidences that just seems to magically allows Bats to use a powered exoskeleton (not even kryptonite powered like the gauntlets in the second comic series, because yes he has to punch Superman to death twice because once wasn't enough) to not outsmart Superman, but just punch him until he's a bloody pulp and rub his nuts in his goddamn face

I mean ffs I don't like Supes that much but for fucks goddamn sake Batman is not a fucking messiah get the fuck off of his dick already people
The reason people love batman cause he's human and relatable (not really), I mean the whole concept of him and joker is brilliant, the man who is willing to pull all the stops but doesn't kill and the joker who is doing everything in his power to make batman lose control and kill him. This concept debates some aspects of morality and philosophy. But the superman thing is way off.

How the hell a guy who is stronger than goku get his ass whipped by a guy in a bat suit (who has a power level lower than krillin) is beyond me. I mean I get why superman needs someone to beat him it gives depth to his story, but let it be lex luther (he spend his 30s trying to kill superman) , even joker beat him in a second.

But the point of my speech is Superman is an alien and didn't work hard to get his strength (which is why no one likes him and most prefer goku over him) and batman a human who who worked hard to study his weakness, developed weapons and plans to beat him is always gonna catch the attention of every hopeful person watching it.

People just love an Anti-hero underdog. :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As an aside, I LOVE One-Punch Man. A 'Hero' who's entire concept is based on the fact that he's more OP than Superman. I guess it goes to show that how an overpowered character is presented really matters, plus the author's just an amazing storyteller.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol, that's a good rant! :D

Speaking of One Punch Man, it reminds me a bit of in the Justice League cartoon.

For a good Superman comic, I'd recommend Peace on Earth, which puts Superman up against world hunger. It's a sobering read.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As an aside, I LOVE One-Punch Man. A 'Hero' who's entire concept is based on the fact that he's more OP than Superman. I guess it goes to show that how an overpowered character is presented really matters, plus the author's just an amazing storyteller.
All hail Saitama! That series is awesome.

There's a reason I liked Batman Beyond: The torch has been passed. No, it didn't have the psychological themes of Batman but it was a fine superhero TV series. And Terry's fight with the Joker was pretty awesome.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think my favorite moment from the show is the final episode of the first season where Atomic Samurai tells his student something like " lai, your journey with the blade is not yet over. Stop bleeding. " AND THE MOTHERFUCKER STOPS BLEEDING!

I know it was probably a translation error, but god damn I need moar.

Graer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Always was a fan of Spawn and between Marvel and DC i tend to read more Marvel, though my younger years did include Tintin and asterix

Zepheral

Reputation score

, sonic will never have children

Lookass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like both of them, but there are more marvel movies than DC's that I like.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

For cartoons, DC. For Films, Marvel. Comics? Don't read them.

Phildalt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I prefer marvel over dc... Spoder-man is the best

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

DC all the way ! I just cant get into Marvels bright comedian super hero' style.