What's new

Amarant: Noble's Path

OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Amarant: Noble's Path - Dec. 22nd - Resumes JAN 5th.

Well, hello! I'm back... although maybe not ready to write quite yet: Flight ran into some issues and I have a bit of stuff to take care of from vacation before I can settle in and write a bit. Update should be up Tuesday Night/Wednesday morning-ish.

I do apologize to all of you who came in here expecting another passage and the lack of an update on the date that's been there for 2 weeks, but just a bit longer yet.

Last edited:
OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, that post right there was certainly the most disappointing thing I've read in a while. Perhaps I should make it up to some of you guys?

Here's a late Christmas gift and a bit of an apology on my part. You'll have to wait a few months for the rest though.

Merry Christmas!

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
After years of inactivity I honestly did not expect this story to ever get continued, so seeing you post here was quite the surprise.

Merry Christmas!

daemonhany

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, that post right there was certainly the most disappointing thing I've read in a while. Perhaps I should make it up to some of you guys?

Here's a late Christmas gift and a bit of an apology on my part. You'll have to wait a few months for the rest though.

Merry Christmas!
Really loved the CYOA, I have some experience codeing and really like to write, if you need any help I volunteer.