What's new

Ambyr Shines, Social Engineer

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
, from

Themes include anthro/furry. Reader discretion advised. Be warned, the story is cut off halfway through due to some difficulties with the text editor.

A black and yellow salamander steps out of a black car, with yellow racing stripes that made a distinctive triangle shape on the hood of the car, punctuated with black eyes - Ambyr was a big fan of branding, to her detriment. The car itself was nothing special, but the paint job made it look goddamn awesome, in her opinion.

She strolls in like she owns the place, smiling and waving politely to the cheetah at the front desk. She had been here before - She had gotten to know the guys in the IT department, all two of them, very intimately. It hadn’t been pleasant, but then sometimes her career of choice just wasn’t. It was something of an occupational hazard, and one of the more mild ones.

She steps into the elevator, and deadpans at the button panel. Fuck. The top floor needed a key to get to. She had forgotten about that - Her notes on the place were extensive, but she had left them in the car. She heads back to the front desk, clearing her throat.

“Hey, David, sorry to bother you, but I’m supposed to get up to see the boss-man - He wanted me to come up and fix his computer,” Ambyr coos, smiling cheerily and leaning forward enough to set her rack on the desk. Being short could come in damn handy sometimes. “Could you give me a key~?”

The cheetah blushes a little and tries not to stare at her boobs - A feat which Ambyr very intentionally made as difficult as possible, by shifting her weight onto just one arm so her breasts sat a little lopsided. She wasn’t wearing a bra specifically for stunts like that.

“Uh, yeah, sure, do you have an appointment?” He asks, adjusting his tie nervously.

Of course I don’t have an appointment. Gods, I hate it when this happens. Ambyr puts on a thoughtful pout. “I don’t know? I’m not there to talk to him, he just needs his computer fixed. You can check, if you want - Ambyr Shines.”

“Uh, yeah, I’ll just…” The cheetah turns to his computer, typing with the kind of skill you only get after you’ve learned how to deal with carpal tunnel. Ambyr was mildly impressed for a moment.

“You’re… Not even in our system,” He says, frowning.

She cuts him off quickly before he can say anything else. “Oh, I’m a freelancer, I’m not actually an employee of the company.” She says dismissively, giggling. “You remember, right?”

“Right,” He says, clearing his throat. “You know what, I’ll just let you up and hand you off to Junice, I’m sure she can figure this out,” He assures her, getting up and grabbing the key.

Great, that’ll go well, Ambyr muses dryly to herself. She always had more trouble with women. Still, it was progress - She had had plenty of busts before, and she was starting to be less and less surprised about just how far she could worm her way into places before they caught onto her bullshit. She had a few office buildings under her belt that she was in the middle of bleeding dry, and nobody even suspected her.

The cheetah unlocks the correct floor for her, and as the doors open, Ambyr sees what must be a secretarial office; basically a tiny lobby for the CEO floor. She gives the cheetah a quick thank you as she steps in, receiving a skeptical glare from the rabbit at the secretary’s desk. Junice, if she had to take a guess.

She had that kind of beautiful-but-miserable look you sometimes saw in female office workers, with her black hair held back in a functional ponytail, and black spots on her white fur just under her eyes - They kind of looked like bags, actually. She had just about the ugliest pair of glasses you could imagine, but oddly Ambyr noticed they had no lenses in them.

There is, however, one thing Ambyr - And probably everyone who had met this woman - Notices, though. The enormous rack she had lying on the desk. As Junice sits up straight to address Ambyr, the salamander has to keep herself from wincing; she can almost feel her own back cracking in empathetic strain. Despite dressing in a very modest blouse and jacket, her breasts were still lewdly visible just by virtue of their sheer ungodly proportions.

She says the first thing that comes to mind, cutting off the accusational question Junice was trying to throw at her. “Gods, those must murder your back, right? I get aches from mine, and they’re like half the size.”

Junice looks stunned. “I… Have a very good tailor,” She says quickly. Apparently she knew exactly what Ambyr was talking about - Something Ambyr took note of. “That isn’t - “

“I’m with IT, I don’t have an appointment,” Ambyr says dismissively. “And there isn’t a bra in the goddamn universe that can possibly hold those things up. Your back must be ripped, right?”

“Wide straps and a counterweight,” Junice says tiredly. “And a very strong core.”

“Damn. And massage therapy, right?” Ambyr asks expectantly. An idea was starting to form in her head.

“Gods, I can’t afford that,” Junice mutters. “Do you know how much an entire tailored wardrobe runs for? Most of my paycheck goes to keeping me clothed.”

Ambyr taps her chin. This was a very useful opportunity. “Junice, right? Name’s Ambyr Shines. I might be able to help,” She coos, putting on a warm smile. “Do you have five minutes~?”

The rabbit considers the offer for a moment, and Ambyr can see the gears turning in her head. “I suppose… Just be quick, and don’t… Do anything.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it! Who do you take me for?” Ambyr scolds, shaking her head as she rolls up the sleeves of her jacket and cracks her knuckles. “Go ahead and relax, and let me get at your back~”

Junice blushes a little, leaning forward. “Is this enough…?” She asks anxiously.

“I can work with that,” Ambyr says softly, reaching behind her and digging her gloved hands into the rabbit’s flesh through her jacket and blouse. Junice moans softly, and mewls as Ambyr digs into her shoulders.

“Oh, you’re good at this~” She breathes, propping herself up on the desk as if to keep herself from melting into it. She starts making vaguely sexual sounds as Ambyr kneads the knots out of her muscles.

“Damn, you’re so tense,” Ambyr says gently. “Lot of stress?”

“Yes,” She groans, sighing and shifting her weight a little. “Naxxon is a bastard. He…”

“Go on,” Ambyr encourages her, digging her fingers into the rabbit’s lower back and making her shudder in bliss. “Actually, let me guess - Sexual harassment?”

Junice nods. “It’s… Not too bad, but I’m always worried he’ll try and take it too far. He grabs my breasts, slaps my ass, makes lewd comments about me every morning, keeps trying to invite me places no matter how many times I say no…”

“I thought you said it wasn’t bad?” Ambyr snorts, shaking her head. “That sounds like hell to me.”

“It pays well,” She sighs. “I’ve guilted him into a raise before, and that makes it bearable. And the glasses have put him off of me, a bit.”

So, sexually charged CEO, frustrated in his attempts at getting it on with his hot secretary. Man, I didn’t think it would be this easy, She thinks, smiling to herself. “Hey, that’s good, you’ve got some barriers up. Maybe I can help a little, too~” She coos, rubbing Junice’s neck.

“How~?” The bunny moans, squeaking a little at how sexual her tone had been. “I-I mean… What are you going to do?”

Ambyr thinks for a moment - She didn’t want to out herself, but she felt bad for the rabbit. “Nothing big,” She finally says. “Although I might take advantage of him a little bit~ Teach him not to let his dick make his decisions for him~”

Junice looks over her shoulder at Ambyr in horror. “Won’t you get fired?”

Ambyr grins. “Nah… I’m a freelancer~ I’d maybe get a slap on the wrist and lose a client. Big whoop.”

The rabbit looks up at Ambyr in a moment of awe, before frowning. She was thinking about something, probably. “Ambyr… You want to talk to him while he’s, um… Horny? If you wait ten minutes, he’s in a meeting at the moment. He’s always frustrated with this client, and sometimes he’ll come out and try to flirt with me afterwards. I think that’s when you’ll get him.”

Ambyr raises her eyebrows. It was never this easy - This was a woman on a mission. “Yeah… That’s perfect,” She says, trying not to let an evil grin creep onto her face. “Thanks, Junice~” She mews sweetly.

“You’re welcome, Ambyr. And, um… Good luck, whatever you’re doing,” She replies nervously. “You’re an angel, throwing away a client just to help me.”

Not an angel, Ambyr thinks mischievously. More like a succubus. “No problem, Junice. I’m happy to help~”

-#-

Ten minutes later, a tall, thin hammerhead shark walks out, shooting a curious glance at Ambyr in one of the sitting room chairs on his way to the elevator. He flashes his teeth at her and Junice as the door closes.

The coast was clear, and Ambyr gets up. Junice gives her an encouraging smile, and the salamander just waves back at her, smirking before she opens the door to the CEO’s office. As she takes in the scene, she puts on her bubbly, clueless persona, smiling at… A giant crocodile. Oh boy.

He raises his eyebrows, pausing for a moment. She seizes the opportunity. “Hi there~ Ambyr Shines, I’m helping your IT guys out. They said you had a problem with your computer - Mind if I take my jacket off~? She doesn’t wait for a reply before opening up her blazer, hugging the fabric around her tits as if she was waiting for permission to take it all the way off. Here, her secret weapon came into play.

Ambyr was a pretty chunky little salamander - Pretty damn short, but curvy and thick. Her habits of doing as little as possible whenever she could fed into this, and resulted in her having a pretty fat ass and pretty hefty tits, at least for her size. She wasn’t as big as Junice, but she made pretty good eye candy.

Then there was her outfit, hand-picked to give off the vibe of a dirty office woman. Her white blouse was soaked in her skin fluids, making it totally transparent, and the short-sleeve black blazer wasn’t covering her tits anymore - With no bra, her rack was practically sitting on a pedestal in a spotlight, on display for the huge reptile at the desk. Her black pencil skirt didn’t do a great job of covering her plump ass, and the mesh sections on either side showed off her hips, and the fact that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her tail sat over the skirt instead of going through it, pushing it down and letting her ass peek out the back, just a little. The look was finished off with tight yellow gloves and matching platform heels, as well as two thigh bands with pockets that were designed to blend into the pattern on her thighs a little.

To say the least, it took a moment for the CEO to process… Her. “Uh… Ambyr, right? Yes, of course you can take your jacket off,” He says, watching as she slips it off and tosses it on a chair. His eyes wander over to her, and she pretends to be oblivious, swinging her hips alluringly as she strolls over, taking her time to let him browse her figure and looking pointedly at his computer monitor.

“Matt Naxxon~?” Ambyr coos, smiling cheerily. “Can I just call you Naxxy~?” She leans forward onto his desk, propping herself up on her elbows and letting her tail up to give him a good look at her rear.

“Sure thing, Ambyr~” He purrs. “So, are you - “

“What seems to be the problem, sir~?” She coos, cutting him off. “I didn’t get much from your IT guys…”

He clears his throat, smirking a little. Yeah, keep thinking you’re smarter than me, Ambyr thinks behind her encouraging and playful smile. “Well…” He starts. “I don’t remember complaining to IT, but I guess I could use a bit of a tune-up, if you can manage that~” He rolls his chair back maybe half an inch, and Ambyr takes the bait and shifts over to his keyboard. She arches her back and lets her ass hang out in the air, right where he wants it, and starts snooping around his computer while he’s distracted.

Her goal wasn’t up here, unfortunately - She wanted access to the tower, which seemed to be under the desk. Thus, she needed to spend long enough screwing around aimlessly to be able to make up an excuse to do a desk dive. So she would use the opportunity to skim some dirt and data, and get a feel for how tech-savvy he was.

“Anything in particular you’re looking for, sir~?” She purrs, shifting her weight back and forth a little. It was a subtle movement, but it moved her ass around and made it jiggle just enough to be enticing. She can feel him run his fingers along her thigh, and she pretended not to notice.

“Well, uh, you know, it always feels a little slow these days,” He throws out casually, tugging at the hem of her skirt. “And - “ He snaps it, and she gives him a little squeak of surprise, followed by a mew and her smoothing her skirt lewdly with her tail. The thick limb leaves a trail of slime down her skirt, and she dips the tip teasingly between her thighs, moaning softly as she raises her tail back up. A strand of mucus trails suggestively between the two for a brief moment, before popping into two dangling strands. She couldn’t help but notice he hadn’t said anything more - She smirks to herself, opening a file on his desktop curiously. She must have really caught his attention.

“I’ll see what I can do, sir~” She croons, waving her tail back and forth slowly. She can feel him grab the tip - That elicited a genuine squeak of surprise from her, as it was sensitive and not a common target.

“Are you single, Ambyr~?” He growls hornily. “Just curious~”

////
Can't post the last half with the text editor eating my formatting. The rest of the story can be found .

Looking for constructive criticism, so please, tell me what you think :)

Last edited:

BlueJay

Lurker
Reputation score
What I've read so far seems pretty good. I can't promise any constructive criticism but I will try to give it a re-read later and get a better impression. You definitely have more strengths than weaknesses, though. Good work!

OP
Woodlelewd

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
Thank you! I appreciate the compliment and the feedback, and I'm glad you enjoyed it :3