What's new

Amy The Hedgehog Badass

R

Ryka

(I simply cannot make this into an H Game so I will do the next best thing.)

Amy Rose... is she a machine bent on world domination? Or is she a heroine with the best intentions for the new universe? Everything is so new here. Everything was wiped out. The universe became a gap between dimensions. She escaped via the Scientist's dimensional warper prototype. She left everything behind. Even her own version of outer space. She was told about this when she was first created by Ivan Plot. The future grandfather of the new unnamed Scientist. She was merely a child when all of this was told to her. She never really thought this through.

Until now.

So now that she is in this new reality, she has quite a few questions. How did this Sega Team know her name? Why was she made to look like her but make her want to kick this version's ass at the same time? Among a few more serious questions was, What changes did Ivan want for her? Was it to overcome the world with her explosive rounds gun and her 9000 pound hammer? Or was it to rid the world of this strange new threat?

Beings of unnatural form. Some mechanic, some made out of a gel substance. They seem to want her. She fought hard but still seemed unable to fight through their ranks. It seemed hopeless.

She is now in a holding cell in a tall building. Nowhere to go but down. Nothing but windows all around her naked form, where skyborn Breeders watch as they await orders.

Strength: 2000 (Amy is too badass to die. But her strength can keep her from breeding chao eggs if she can muscle away some of the enemies.)

Status: Pissed (This status makes Badass Amy have a chance of disobeying your decisions, and also may provide different options for you to choose from.)

Orgasm: 0/500 (This will not usually be shown at every turn until it is critical. If Badass Amy orgasms, she will be open to more enemies, and lose more strength than usual once per fill.)

"Hmph..... This sucks...." She looks around the flying Breeders. Some are boxes with a Chao insignia, that have tubes at the end. No doubt on what it is for. She looks around the area. Nothing but glass in a round shape. No frames.

A.) I don't care for this anymore. I'm out of here! (Kick glass out, sacrificing some strength due to glass shards.)

B.) Just let them handle me. I'll kill whoever wants to take me and leave where it came from!

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Amy The Hedgehog Badass

A. It's more badass. But why can't you make this a game? Ask for help.

OP
R

Ryka

Amy looks around, then rushes out of the side of the window. She does a flying kick, shattering the glass. She squints as the sharp glass shards hit her pink and tannish skin. She then hangs onto the side of the lower ledge to the second floor. Normal windows line this level. She is now under the radar, which is good. The wind is kind of hard to deal with at this point. She searches through the windows as the platform stops partway. Through one window, she could see a couch, a TV, and a stereo. The other window seems blurry, like a bathroom window. The third window that she could see has two Chao Egg Makers, which seem to be deactivated. But they also look like they could activate by the way they are facing each other. Beyond that seems to be a stairway.

Strength: 1900

A.) Window with the couch

B.) Bathroom window

C.) Guarded room

(It's not that I don't have the ability... well it's that too, but I am also overprotective of my laptop's resources.)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. Bathroom window. It seems least likely to have someone in it, but if there is, there's a chance of... interesting things...

(If you have an idea, you can get people to make the game FOR you...)

OP
R

Ryka

(I could. I even have a bit of art showing the workings of the game in mind.)

Badass Amy glares at each window. Wanting to dart for the elevator and getting it over with, but decides it IS best to go through the window. She kicks it down, sustaining more detriment to her strength. She grits her teeth as she leaps into the shower. She looks around for any dangers, then looks at the shower. it'd be calming to take a shower right now, but she is severely pissed at her situation.

A.) Gah! I need a shower to clear my head and think! I'll lock the door and move the curtains over the broken window...

B.) Forget it, forget it. I'm pressing onward.

Strength: 2800

OP
R

Ryka

Amy growls under her breath, looking to the door. She then sighs, walking to it and locking it, closing it as softly as she can. She is already stark naked and if she went out there unarmed, she could run into a few risks. She needed a clear head. She goes back to the showers and moves the curtains over the wind-drafty window. She then begins to wash off. She closes her eyes, enjoying how cool the water is, compared to the warmth it has when it first hits her body. Her mind is calm and relaxed, water drops dripping from her curves. Her pink skin, quills, and her tannish tummy, breasts, and inner thighs are relieved.

Amy no longer has a status effect. Strength +200

She looks to the door again and heads outside, stretching back. "MMmmmmn, I needed that. Now I got to find my clothes. I have my weapons in it." She enters the living quarters as she surveys the area. It seems that her clothes are in a corner of this room, under someone elses clothes. She tilts her head, then approaches.

Two Chao Egg Makers loom up behind her. She looks over her shoulder to see the insignias glowing.

A.) I got to dodge them the best I can. I'll get my clothes after I kick these things until they stop working!

B.) Gonna zip under whoevers clothes that is, get mine, then blast them with my explosive rounds!

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. SHe's not pissed enough to kkick them...

OP
R

Ryka

Amy feigns being caught, waiting for the tubes to snake around her legs. She then dashes into the clothes pile. She fits her dress over herself and then fires at where the tubes start. Synthetic cum surges out of the machines as the two are malfunctioning. Electricity making then jerk around.

She now has Hammer. She now has Gyrojet with Sharp Rounds.

She can pick up different kinds of rounds for her Gyrojet. She has infinite Sharp Rounds, to make things fair. But upon pickup, any other kinds are limited.

Amy looks around, stepping over a jerking machine and looks around, her hand to her gun. She smiles in confidence as she looks to the halls and the door. The door leads to the elevator room, which seem guarded by more Chao Egg Makers. The hall seems safer and leads to stairs.

A.) Kill anything in my way! I am safer in the elevator now that I got my weaponry.

B.) Gotta play it safe and take the halls. May be slower going though.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A!!! I want some oily blood and a blood crazed Amy!

OP
R

Ryka

Amy rushes into the room near the elevator. She shoots one of the Chao Egg Makers, frizzing its wires and making it partly explode, its panels almost flying out. She dives into the elevator as the other follows her into it. She tries to turn around, but she is taken by the waist. She is squeezed as it tries to rend her strength. She shivers, shooting at the machine in point blank range. She presses 3 on the buttons. Apparently, the elevator only goes partway down the building. On the way, loud thumping can be heard. She stays at the ready.

Suddenly, a quadrapedal tentacle latches onto her. "GHAGH! What are these things!?" She has her arms pinned back as the tentacle uses its secondary tentacles to squeeze her. She fights against it for a while, the elevator about to close once more, about to make escaping harder.

Strength: 1200 (Over time, if she doesn't encounter any dangers for a while, her strength will eventually go back up.)

A.) Tackle it best I can, then worm my way out. I'd be in a... perfect position for this thing, but at least I'll have more room to work with.

B.) Let it take me here. I can splat it against the elevator door!

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Bash that thing!

OP
R

Ryka

Amy struggles more and more, some tentacles lifting her bust a bit as she is constricted. Before the elevator door closes, she lands in a hallway. She wiggles around to try to struggle the thing off of her body, taking a toll on her strength. One tip of the tentacle felt along the front of her honeyhole outside of her panties. She grits her teeth, squinting an eye. She then squeezes out of captivity. She pants heavily as she looks to the creature.

Strength: 900

A.) Smash it with my hammer!

B.) Try to aim at it. Sure it could dodge, but when I get him dead on, it'd be all the more satisfying.

OP
R

Ryka

Amy aims her gun toward the beast. It surprisingly stands up, wobbling. The thing is extremely thin. She fires a few rounds, but they go right past the small target. Left open, the creature clings onto her again. Amy yells out as she struggles against the impossible creature. The tip of a tentacle moving up and down on her damp panties. She salivates as she tries to lift it off. But her strength is expended. She wiggles as much as she can but to no avail. The tentacles slide her panties down. Then one of them teases her tight entrance. She pants heavily as it is trying foreplay with her.

She tenses her legs as her cheeks flush slightly, constantly struggling as she tries hard to lift it off, and at least out of her honeyhole. Suddenly, the thing penetrates her. She tips her head back. "GHHHHAHAAAAGHN!!!!!"

Status: Coitus (This status effect makes it have very little chance that fighting, or escaping would work. But a lucky call would indeed help.)

A.) Shoot it, ghaaaaaaagh!!!!

B.) T-try to roll over and weaken it.... It can't be THAT strong....

OP
R

Ryka

Amy tries to roll over, but the creature has her pinned. She arches up as the tentacles begin thrusting into her, enticing her nipples through her outfit. "GYAGH!!!!!!!" The tentacles use her tension against herself, her honeyhole clenching tightly on the strange orange creature. It is motioning like it is stinging her. Amy pants heavily as she tips her head up, her hips quaking with each thrust. "Ghhhah...... hhhhah......." Her honeyhole gets wetter and wetter as the creature thrusts harshly into the front of her soft hips.

Orgasm: 200/500

A.) I can't move but I hhh.... hhhhnnn..... can try to pull it off.

B.) Ghhhah...... gun..... shoot it.....